Region 27

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Re: Region 27

Post by SEOfootballFAN1 »

Orestes' wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:45 pm
SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:39 pm
Orestes' wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:36 pm

Yes, and both bare asssed their opponents last week to prove they are the favorites. :o
Don't think NC bare assed anybody last week.... turnovers bailed them out. They do have a good squad and will be a tough out for anybody in D7 (except Marion Local).
Take into account the great equalizer you clamored about all week, the septic mud infested field, and you got bare asssed. They're young too, so next year when they get you on turf it'll be fun times for NC. If you get that far. :o
:lol: :lol: The field was dry as could be Friday, and it seemed to me and many others that turf probably wouldn't have helped NC much as the cats ran the ball well and clearly had the athletes to play right along with them (not counting the starting DB/WR that didn't even play). Trimble's best player was about 80% on a bummed ankle and still had success running the ball. I'm sure the cats would happily welcome a rematch next year, a game in which if they take care of the ball they'd likely win (much like Friday night).

I see your despise for Trimble runs deep- pretty common among those that aren't used to beating them. Go ahead and hang your hat on NC, since that's clearly the best you can do. Trimble will be back to embarrassing the TVC next year and should be on their way to the regional finals (with a huge mid-season showdown with Fort Frye).

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:57 pm
SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:39 pm
Don't think NC bare assed anybody last week.... turnovers bailed them out. They do have a good squad and will be a tough out for anybody in D7 (except Marion Local).
Take into account the great equalizer you clamored about all week, the septic mud infested field, and you got bare asssed. They're young too, so next year when they get you on turf it'll be fun times for NC. If you get that far. :o
:lol: :lol: The field was dry as could be Friday, and it seemed to me and many others that turf probably wouldn't have helped NC much as the cats ran the ball well and clearly had the athletes to play right along with them (not counting the starting DB/WR that didn't even play). Trimble's best player was about 80% on a bummed ankle and still had success running the ball. I'm sure the cats would happily welcome a rematch next year, a game in which if they take care of the ball they'd likely win (much like Friday night).

I see your despise for Trimble runs deep- pretty common among those that aren't used to beating them. Go ahead and hang your hat on NC, since that's clearly the best you can do. Trimble will be back to embarrassing the TVC next year and should be on their way to the regional finals (with a huge mid-season showdown with Fort Frye).
WOW, even after an asss beating you're still full of yourself. Nice try, AGAIN, on the "you're just mad cause we beat you" motto. But you are sadly mistaken. I'll hand it to you though, you are an optimist. Glad you enjoy beating up on some of the worst teams in Ohio in your league. I think that league is becoming most noted for the number of teams that are quick to quip after a loss, "you got lucky" like you have done in your post above. I'm sure poor competition is the cause for your chest pounding too. It would make you more respectable if you would acknowledge when you get it handed to you though. Just sayin.

P.S. Roll out the basketballs. :lol:

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Orestes' wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:12 pm

WOW, even after an asss beating you're still full of yourself. Nice try, AGAIN, on the "you're just mad cause we beat you" motto. But you are sadly mistaken. I'll hand it to you though, you are an optimist. Glad you enjoy beating up on some of the worst teams in Ohio in your league. I think that league is becoming most noted for the number of teams that are quick to quip after a loss, "you got lucky" like you have done in your post above. I'm sure poor competition is the cause for your chest pounding too. It would make you more respectable if you would acknowledge when you get it handed to you though. Just sayin.

Again, it was a 2 point game in the fourth quarter and Trimble outgained them by over 130 yards. That's in no way shape or form an ass beating and even someone as stupid as you knows that (but that's what trolls do). You can continue being a keyboard warrior troll, frankly nobody cares. I'm sure those 3 regional titles in 7 years really backs up your "pound the chest to weak opponents" logic. LOL.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Again, it was a 2 point game in the fourth quarter and Trimble outgained them by over 130 yards. That's in no way shape or form an ass beating and even someone as stupid as you knows that (but that's what trolls do). You can continue being a keyboard warrior troll, frankly nobody cares. I'm sure those 3 regional titles in 7 years really backs up your "pound the chest to weak opponents" logic. LOL.
Ding, ding, ding... You've once again met the two requirements of being a whiner. #1: "they got lucky." #2: "you're a troll." hahahahahaha

Roll out the basketballs, meanwhile I'll be rooting for NC over Shady. :mrgreen:

SEOfootballFAN1
Riding the Bench

Orestes' wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Ding, ding, ding... You've once again met the two requirements of being a whiner. #1: "they got lucky." #2: "you're a troll." hahahahahaha

Roll out the basketballs, meanwhile I'll be rooting for NC over Shady. :mrgreen:
Literally nobody said they got lucky lol. They're a good team, I'm beginning to think your an incompetent troll that simply cannot read.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

SEOfootballFAN1 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:10 pm
Orestes' wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Literally nobody said they got lucky lol. They're a good team, I'm beginning to think your an incompetent troll that simply cannot read.
You're knocking it out of the park today. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:30 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:06 pm

They got to beat Shadyside first. Shadyside beat them once and is healthy.
So Chicka Chicka Slim Shady and NC are the new favorites??
Yes, and both bare asssed their opponents last week to prove they are the favorites. :o
Don’t know what game you watched, but the Tomcats definitely didn’t get “bare assed”

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:06 pm

They got to beat Shadyside first. Shadyside beat them once and is healthy.
Cubbies got lucky and ducked the Cats again.

Congrats.
Also, might wanna tell your son that all thosev high creatine Redcon1 products are bad for 18 year old kidneys.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

OvGuy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 pm
redskinwitness wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:26 pm
redskinwitness wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:09 pm

I agree with some of this, strongly disagree with other parts. Based off recent playoff success, tradition, common opponents, strength of schedule and current records there are some to high and some to low, IMO.

No argument against EK or NC at or near the top but River and Shadyside are top 5 in this region. Their SOS is the difference. I’m sure Berne has a nice team but they have played fisher, fca, rosecrans and Miller. Frontier is in the same boat. River smacked Monroe who played a tight one with Caldwell. Caldwell handled eastern who gave Trimble all they want and beat Waterford. I understand matchups and conditions matter but based on recent history I’d say Shadyside and River join Trimble, NC and EK in the top portion of this region
I’m claiming victory from this post a month ago lol
This is the most laughable list I’ve ever seen. No matter the year or what point in the season it is not having River and Shadyside ATLEAST in the top 6 of region 27 is bananas. Other than the Waterford game and East Knox last week for Shadyside look at what those teams typically do to the southern teams in this region lol. SHEESH!
In my defense, I didn't realize Shadyside wasn't on my list.

But hey, I hit on NC. Lol. I think they win Friday.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

OvGuy wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:45 pm To me it’s the winner of Newark/Trimble and River/Shadyside for the regional final. Even though the path runs through Trimble this will forever be Newark’s region to lose year in and year out.
This aged well. Kudos.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Superman wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Congrats.
Also, might wanna tell your son that all those high creatine Redcon1 products are bad for 18 year old kidneys.
He is 19, lol, and majoring in exercise science. He knows what he is putting into his body. A little update on him, he has already changed positions. Recruited as a QB, he has transitioned over to ILB. Currently 6'-3" 225, he is already on the second unit. Cannot wait to see him play again.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

dnis30 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:42 am

Congrats.
Also, might wanna tell your son that all those high creatine Redcon1 products are bad for 18 year old kidneys.
He is 19, lol, and majoring in exercise science. He knows what he is putting into his body. A little update on him, he has already changed positions. Recruited as a QB, he has transitioned over to ILB. Currently 6'-3" 225, he is already on the second unit. Cannot wait to see him play again.
Glad to hear he's doing well. He's a fine young man.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Congrats.
Also, might wanna tell your son that all thosev high creatine Redcon1 products are bad for 18 year old kidneys.
Yea, we know. Anyone who beats or doesn't play Triimble or Reedsville are "lucky" and/or "got lucky." :lol: :lol: :lol:

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Superman wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:14 am
dnis30 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:42 am

Congrats.
Glad to hear he's doing well. He's a fine young man.
Thank you. All jokes aside, myself, Logan and Lucas have a ton of respect for Trimble. Two epic games. Hope to see more in the future. Great to see Kittle dressing for the Buckeyes. How awesome! Take care.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

dnis30 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:35 am
OvGuy wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:45 pm To me it’s the winner of Newark/Trimble and River/Shadyside for the regional final. Even though the path runs through Trimble this will forever be Newark’s region to lose year in and year out.
This aged well. Kudos.
Been around all these teams very closely for many years. Tend to know what I’m talking about from time to time lol.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

OvGuy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:44 am
This aged well. Kudos.
Been around all these teams very closely for many years. Tend to know what I’m talking about from time to time lol.

Fort Frye is looking for a game. River has 2 opens the same week. Tell them to contact us ;)

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

The winner of Lucas v JFK gets the winner in this region.

Lucas vs NC?
Lucas vs Shadyside?
JFK vs NC?
JFK vs Shadyside?

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:15 am
This aged well. Kudos.

Fort Frye is looking for a game. River has 2 opens the same week. Tell them to contact us ;)
One of those weeks will be filled by Bellaire. Too big of a draw to not renew.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

OvGuy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:17 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:15 am

One of those weeks will be filled by Bellaire. Too big of a draw to not renew.

Will bring a huge crowd. Will even come to your place.

Return to “Football”