Re: WK5 SOC1 Chip Northwest - Beaver Eastern

Post by packers80 »

I'll take eastern, NW has no identity.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
tougheveryday
Waterboy

Post by tougheveryday »

MOHAWKS getting tough down the stretch drive!!!
Last edited by tougheveryday on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

This could be an interesting game, believe this is the first year where Eastern is playing for a title. With the talent group they have with these seniors they best get it done this year. For Northwest, I see no one is talking how they should be moved back up yet. They got a ton of talent and brand new facilities, but I truly believe they don't have the staff in place to take this team to the next level. This team got crushed by a bad Valley team and could've easily lost to a ND team that Eastern just blasted. I see on Joe Eitel northwest has picked up piketon for the end of October 30 game. SVC is where I've always thought Northwest belonged and it needed to add a team and split division. For this game though I think Northwest keeps it close as Eastern comes out playing tight early with a turnover or 2 early on, but Eastern pulls it out in the 2nd half. Good luck to both teams

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Easterns passing game will be too much

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

Eastern wins , Northwest needs a legit high school football staff .

tougheveryday
Waterboy

Post by tougheveryday »

MOHAWK NATION 🏈🏈🏈Get another victory!!!
Last edited by tougheveryday on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

NW should've opted out.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Eastern big.... coaching again.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Good luck to the boys from Beaver.

After all the time, energy, effort and sacrifices made by Scott and his staff.....It would be nice to see see a gold football placed in the trophy case of Eastern Highschool.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Eastern dominates this game. I’d like to see the Eastern coach run the score up and let NW know how it feels to be humiliated. The NW coach needs to learn a lesson. The total BS they did against a struggling Green team last week just shows he’s a run the numbers up low life. He did the same thing last year! Sad thing, NW has some real good kids...good players but class acts too! Too bad they don’t have a role model coach to look up to.
Congratulations Eagles on your SOC Championship!!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:01 pm Eastern dominates this game. I’d like to see the Eastern coach run the score up and let NW know how it feels to be humiliated. The NW coach needs to learn a lesson. The total BS they did against a struggling Green team last week just shows he’s a run the numbers up low life. He did the same thing last year! Sad thing, NW has some real good kids...good players but class acts too! Too bad they don’t have a role model coach to look up to.
You have no ideal what you are talking about. The first team offense may have ran 10 plays . Had the freshman qb in halfway through the second quarter with alot of backups and jv kids got alot of minutes.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

BigBlueNation wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:19 pm
RiverBallFan1 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:01 pm Eastern dominates this game. I’d like to see the Eastern coach run the score up and let NW know how it feels to be humiliated. The NW coach needs to learn a lesson. The total BS they did against a struggling Green team last week just shows he’s a run the numbers up low life. He did the same thing last year! Sad thing, NW has some real good kids...good players but class acts too! Too bad they don’t have a role model coach to look up to.
You have no ideal what you are talking about. The first team offense may have ran 10 plays . Had the freshman qb in halfway through the second quarter with alot of backups and jv kids got alot of minutes.
Went back and looked the Starting offense ran 9 plays total 3 pass plays.
Mostly all back ups on kickoff team from the start of the game.
Started 1 freshman and 4 sophomores on defense.

PistolPete7
Freshman Team

Post by PistolPete7 »

Seems like NW is just an easy team to hate on. Every year is "their year". And they never do squat. Work with a couple NW people. Always a million excuses and by God next year is gonna change. "They just need one more year playing the lil D7 schools". "What we have coming up is gonna put us over the top" It never ends.

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Eagles come out and take care of business winning their first league championship in school history. Eastern wins 35-20.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Pressure on Northwest here as most people thought they'd be playing for SOC I championship this year. Eastern has not gotten much talk on here, but sounds like they got a real team. A guy whose opinion I trust says that Eastern is the favorite in this game.

As for the talk on here about coaching at Northwest, can't see any changes coming as this is the guy the School Board and parents wanted, so he should get a couple more years to prove himself.*

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Rooting for the eagles from beaver truly awesome to see how the program has grown over the years this would definitely do a great thing for their program

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Return to “Football”