2020 Symmes Valley 8 - 10 Northwest

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

2020 Symmes Valley 8 - 10 Northwest

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

I believe these two teams match up pretty good. Northwest will need to play their best game however, if they turn the ball over and give up the big play as they did @ Oak Hill, the Mohawks will lose game #4 of the season. And as it may be a harsh statement, Northwest will not have another opportunity to win a football game after September 19, 2008, as conference play begins.

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Re: WK-5 Symmes Valley @ Northwest

Post by Bleachrbum »

Symmes Valley had 2 or more starters out the Chesapeake and Manchester games.....any word on Boggs, Hill, Patterson ???

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

I think the Vikings have a chance at a win in this game!

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

I look for this do be a decent game. I'm going to pick SV to win by 10.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

If Symmes Valley plays how they have been playing, I don't expect them to come out with the W, but if they start playing like an SOC contender, I look for a 27 point victory.

Symmes Valley- 33
Northwest- 6

OR

Symmes Valley- 20
Northwest-26

Depends on how ready Symmes Valley is.

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

I think Northwest gets a W this week.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Symmes wins 32-6....

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

come on people manchester scored 30 points on sv!!!....northwest will win this one easily!

svfan32
Waterboy

Post by svfan32 »

they may have scored 30 points on sv but after the first quarter vs had there jv in the rest of the game I think sv can win this one off if they come to play ball come on seniors you need to led your team get them pumped lets win the soc lets go vikings lets show every one what we can do :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa56 :aaaaa56

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

S-Valley will look like a playoff team in this game,42-7.

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Manchester's varsity team scored 30 points against Symmes Valley's JV and Freshmen. The score was 38-0 in the first quarter when the varsity players were in. Varsity players didn't return after that.

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Big game young Mohawks! Are you better than last week? If the answer is "yes" you'll get the win! It is all about getting better one game at a time! Do your job, listen to your coaching staff, leave it all on the field and good things will happen! No .500 season this year. It is all about getting the experience to contend next year! Learn from your opponents! GO MOHAWKS!! WIN THIS GAME!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Someone needs to step up and get the biggest soc2 division team back into the mix! The kids need to get something together.

It is really hard to watch this team week after week get hammered.

Kids, lay it on the line. Get your straps tightened and go play some football!!

Vikingcountry
Waterboy

Post by Vikingcountry »

PATTERSON IS OUT FOR THE SEASON, HE HAS TO HAVE PINS PUT IN HIS WRIST. HE HURT IT TOW YEARS AGO AND NEVER HAD IT LOOKED AT. DON'T LOOK GOOD FOR BASKETBALL EITHER. THIS KID IS A GREAT PLAYER AND HE IS ONLY IN 10TH GRADE. VIKINGS SHOULD WIN THIS GAME BY TWO TOUCHDOWNS, GO VIKES!

boss9hog
Waterboy

Post by boss9hog »

come on no one knows what they're talking about on here everyone thinks they "know it all" Symmes Valley's jv was put in the game with about seven minutes to go in the first quarter and the jv was in the rest of the game, so what if the manchester scored 30 points on sv they're still learning and getting better so um all-time athlete needs to know what he is talking about before he posts anything else on here

:evil:

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

Oh yes i should know what im talking about boss9hog... name me one team that hasn't put in their jv in on manchester early, i mean northwest ran a running clock on them in the second half so the score couldn't be run up!

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Let me say that the Northwest "Marching Mohawks" may very well be one of the best highschool bands in Southeren Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Outstanding job by these kids at halftime! Good luck at your band competition tomorrow! Having said that, I can now explain why Northwest still has a football program to those that may wonder (I use the word "program" loosely). If there was no football, these outstanding kids in the band would have no where to play until basketball season, and that would be a shame. Come out to a Mohawk home game and check out these kids in the band! They are worth $4.00 to get in to see! After the band leaves the field you can go home and get the final score on the radio or in the paper the next day. GO MARCHING MOHAWKS!!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Does anyone have a final score?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Who won the game? What Northwest needs is to get out of the SOC 2 for football.Does this mean they will dominate the SOC 1? NO WAY,but at least they have teams they could compete with on a yearly basis once the so called program gets built back up.You know as well as I there is NO WAY they will EVER compete with the likes of the Burg,West,Minford, Waverly,and even Valley.I'ts just not going to happen. All the pep talks and pomp and circumstance will not change it.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

I agree 100%

Return to “Football”