SEOPS Top 25 (11/2)

old benchwarmer
Freshman Team

Re: SEOPS Top 25

Post by old benchwarmer »

Kicker. wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:27 pm I think Jackson is a little better than Waverly
Going by the logic of an active poster on here (can't remember who it was...sorry): Chillicothe defeated Jackson, Wheelersburg defeated Chillicothe (by a healthy marging) and Waverly defeated Wheelersburg. So, that give Waverly the advantage over Jackson? Not really. All of this doesn't mean a whole lot. But a game between Waverly and Jackson would be interesting to say the least. Years ago, it was very competitive when they played.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

old benchwarmer wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:43 pm
Kicker. wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:27 pm I think Jackson is a little better than Waverly
Going by the logic of an active poster on here (can't remember who it was...sorry): Chillicothe defeated Jackson, Wheelersburg defeated Chillicothe (by a healthy marging) and Waverly defeated Wheelersburg. So, that give Waverly the advantage over Jackson? Not really. All of this doesn't mean a whole lot. But a game between Waverly and Jackson would be interesting to say the least. Years ago, it was very competitive when they played.
Yes hindsight being 20/20 and Jackson had lost since this post I would rank the tigers ahead, and I do remember those games they were very competitive before the tigers program went into a dark place and they dropped the Ironman. Would love for them to renew that series

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
SEOP2001
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP2001 »

After this past weeks loss to Chillicothe, I’d say that would depend on how many disastrous game changing turnovers were committed by Jackson and which player(s) (if any) was leading the team.

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

SEOP2001 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:22 pm
After this past weeks loss to Chillicothe, I’d say that would depend on how many disastrous game changing turnovers were committed by Jackson and which player(s) (if any) was leading the team.
Last year Jackson couldn’t throw it, this year Jackson can’t run it 🤷‍♂️

mattash
Site Admin

Re: SEOPS Top 25 (10/10)

Post by mattash »

updated

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: SEOPS Top 25 (10/10)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to all the teams in our area who are still playing, and good luck to you all, whoever is left. and of course, i'll be cheering for my ironton ''fighting tigers'' till they throw dirt on me. YTB.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mattash
Site Admin

Re: SEOPS Top 25 (11/2)

Post by mattash »

Updated 11/2

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”