RD2: Vinton County (4-3) @ Gailia Academy (5-1)

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

RD2: Vinton County (4-3) @ Gailia Academy (5-1)

Post by EasternDspy »

I’m loving this playoff format.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: RD2: Vinton County (4-3) @ Gailia Academy (5-1)

Post by Raider6309 »

Gallia 28
Vinton county 14

Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Heart says VC, mind says Gallia

Gallia 42
VC 13

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Sheesh i want gallia to win but the way they play sometimes its really hard to say. Make sure to get woodson and williams involved their speed needs to be used as much as possible

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Very winnable game for the Blue Devils

RIVERRAT304
Waterboy

Post by RIVERRAT304 »

I’m sure GA coaches will find a way to make this game close. Undisciplined penalties and poor QB play will continue.

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

RIVERRAT304 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:11 pm I’m sure GA coaches will find a way to make this game close. Undisciplined penalties and poor QB play will continue.
Agree, VC will have the game won, then GA will pull out the win, like the have all season. Still rooting for the Vikings. Whoever does win it will be close, 7 or less.

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Do you Gallia guys know how uninformed your comments are concerning your coaches and players. Let me help you with the obvious. Your team is 5-1. You lost one game. You lost to a loaded Ironton team. You went to the playoffs last year. You got a bye due to your record this year.

You are lucky to have Penrod. On the other hand go ahead and get him fired.You obviously like a 3-7 record better.

I suggest you guys start supporting the County teams.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

If the gallia that played at Portsmouth shows up I’ll take Vinton county. They looked flat and like they wasn’t trying that game.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:06 pm If the gallia that played at Portsmouth shows up I’ll take Vinton county. They looked flat and like they wasn’t trying that game.
Thats hiw they always look kind of hard to understand

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

toldya wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:15 pm Do you Gallia guys know how uninformed your comments are concerning your coaches and players. Let me help you with the obvious. Your team is 5-1. You lost one game. You lost to a loaded Ironton team. You went to the playoffs last year. You got a bye due to your record this year.

You are lucky to have Penrod. On the other hand go ahead and get him fired.You obviously like a 3-7 record better.

Maybe still a carry over for not building a new a Staduim when they had they chance.

Travis Bethel will have a good game plan for GA. VC exacutes and catches a few breaks they could be in this one come late 4th qrter.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Good Luck GA

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

I take Gallipolis @ home on the banks of Chickamauga Creek.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

countywide35 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:51 pm
toldya wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:15 pm Do you Gallia guys know how uninformed your comments are concerning your coaches and players. Let me help you with the obvious. Your team is 5-1. You lost one game. You lost to a loaded Ironton team. You went to the playoffs last year. You got a bye due to your record this year.

Maybe still a carry over for not building a new a Staduim when they had they chance.

Travis Bethel will have a good game plan for GA. VC exacutes and catches a few breaks they could be in this one come late 4th qrter.
The team's play is a result of not building a new stadium/field? You gotta be kidding! New stadium/field seems more important to outsiders than anyone else!

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:05 am

The team's play is a result of not building a new stadium/field? You gotta be kidding! New stadium/field seems more important to outsiders than anyone else!
Have 2 cousins on the team one a junior one is a senior have never heard them mention a new field once???

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Series History:
2006: GA 32 VC 12
2007: GA 34 VC 0
2012: GA 40 VC 12
2013: GA 48 VC 19

Flexworth
Freshman Team

Post by Flexworth »

Vc is definitely outmatched. Gallipolis is much bigger up front and have faster athletes. I always root for My Vikings, but they will have to play a mistake free game and put together long drives and try to keep GA high powered offense off the field. Who wants it more?!! Go Vikes!!!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Good luck to the Vikings!

SEOP2001
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP2001 »

I’d say it’s more important because playing there is like playing on a third world field compared to all the neighbors who have winning traditions. Nobody would expect Gallia folks to admit that they play in Chickamauga crap.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

No....more of a community support thing...not a thing to do with the kids....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”