RD 3: Reedsville Eastern (6-2) @ River (5-2)

dilligaf
S

Re: RD 3: Reedsville Eastern (6-2) @ River (5-2)

Post by dilligaf »

oldmo31 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:42 pm It is 35 -0 River at half.Too many athletes and too many mistakes for Eagles.
[/quy

Yeah I missed that game so bad its not even funny wow. :oops: :oops:
Last edited by dilligaf on Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

I fully expected a double digit win by River but I certainly didn’t expect the throttling that took place would’ve figured Eastern to be more of a challenge. Good season for them though but were overmatched in each aspect. Shows you how dangerous River is when things click for them and they don’t continuously shoot themselves in the foot. Keep on Piloting that ship fellas!

Cowpatty69
Waterboy

Post by Cowpatty69 »

BARE ASSING!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Well, that crusade of redemption lasted all of one game for the Iggles. Got your "revenge" against Caldwell, then got your heads handed to you tonight up in Hannibal. Roll out the basketballs and let's see how you fare on the hardwood. Can't wait to hear how your team is going to dominate the TVC and make a deep run into the tournament. :)

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

River went to more of a pass style and Eastern wasn’t ready. River would over load one side with 4 WRs vs 3 Eastern defenders and they never adjusted.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27 pm River went to more of a pass style and Eastern wasn’t ready. River would over load one side with 4 WRs vs 3 Eastern defenders and they never adjusted.
Versatility is the name of the game my friend. River got the ball to the best players on the field time and time again. Sometimes they say it’s not about the Xs and Os but the Jimmys and Joes. Well River had both tonight. Scary team when that comes together for them.

northeast2019
Waterboy

Post by northeast2019 »

OvGuy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm I fully expected a double digit win by River but I certainly didn’t expect the throttling that took place would’ve figured Eastern to be more of a challenge. Good season for them though but were overmatched in each aspect. Shows you how dangerous River is when things click for them and they don’t continuously shoot themselves in the foot. Keep on Piloting that ship fellas!
If your referring to river shooting themselves in the foot last week vs. Waterford that’s not the case. Why can’t you and your coach just admit WATERFORD’s defense shut you down. Of course I’m trying to get you fired up. Hope there wasn’t any head bunting WWE style tonight.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

northeast2019 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:28 pm
OvGuy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm I fully expected a double digit win by River but I certainly didn’t expect the throttling that took place would’ve figured Eastern to be more of a challenge. Good season for them though but were overmatched in each aspect. Shows you how dangerous River is when things click for them and they don’t continuously shoot themselves in the foot. Keep on Piloting that ship fellas!
If your referring to river shooting themselves in the foot last week vs. Waterford that’s not the case. Why can’t you and your coach just admit WATERFORD’s defense shut you down. Of course I’m trying to get you fired up. Hope there wasn’t any head bunting WWE style tonight.
I’m referring to the season in general which also includes last week. River played their worst game of the season against Waterford. Including the two games that they lost. Now all credit to Waterford for showing up and coming to play last week but if there was to be a rematch do I think River would come in with the same game plan and looking past them like we did? Absolutely not, it would be a more wide open style that I don’t think they would be able to keep up with. Now with all that said no there wasn’t any cheap shots on kneeling our QB. Eastern played with class all night. Thanks for inquiring though!
Last edited by OvGuy on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Nice win by River

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Steely Dan wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:17 pm Well, that crusade of redemption lasted all of one game for the Iggles. Got your "revenge" against Caldwell, then got your heads handed to you tonight up in Hannibal. Roll out the basketballs and let's see how you fare on the hardwood. Can't wait to hear how your team is going to dominate the TVC and make a deep run into the tournament. :)
Haha. Eastern is in for a very long basketball season this year. But come baseball season, the Eagles have a legit shot at a final 4 run

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Eastern was missing some of their fire power. River is good, but they were lucky to catch us when we weren't 100%. Good luck in the next round.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:36 am Eastern was missing some of their fire power. River is good, but they were lucky to catch us when we weren't 100%. Good luck in the next round.
Stop it lol. It wouldn’t have matter much who was on the field Eastern was never going to be able to score much more than what they did. Which was with River’s main horses out there mind you when they actually did score.

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

OvGuy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:50 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:36 am Eastern was missing some of their fire power. River is good, but they were lucky to catch us when we weren't 100%. Good luck in the next round.
Stop it lol. It wouldn’t have matter much who was on the field Eastern was never going to be able to score much more than what they did. Which was with River’s main horses out there mind you when they actually did score.
Lol believe we’ve heard that a couple times this season! Good season eagles but even completely healthy River is full of athletes and flat out a better football team! Good luck river! Got to watch it on YouTube facilities look awesome!

Return to “Football”