Gallia Academy @ Meadowbrook

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Gallia Academy @ Meadowbrook

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Thoughts, guys? I'm not sure what got into GA last week, but if they play anything like that, they're going to be in this one.

Apparently the Brook has a lot of size and speed. Sound familiar?

Hoping for a good one, with, of course, the Devils pulling out the win.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Re: Gallia Academy @ Meadowbrook

My thoughts are this. GA goes as far as the O Line can block for Armstrong and the QB. If the line can keep them mostly untouched in the backfield, GA should be in any game they play.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Agree with both posts. Looked like GA was playing for each other as a team Saturday rather than as individuals. No I in team and Saturday the light bulb came on minus a couple isolated incidents. As we move forward we can’t settle for 99% buy in, has to be 100% buy in. Remarkable attitude difference!! Actually resembled Blue Devil football. Go Blue!

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Are both teams heading into the weekend healthy?

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Ithink this game comes down to Gallia academy's defense. they need to keep meadowbrook below 30 points to have a chance.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Yeah they might want to use #3 some on defense this week

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Good Luck Gallia!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Davis Singleton QB for Meadowbrook is awesome. Also the Colts line is massive. They are weak on defense.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Meadowbrook will definitely be the favorite. Long trip for Gallia. They’re gonna have to create a couple TOs. They’re gonna have to find a way to outscore meadowbrook. Meadowbrook defense can be very average. Good luck to both !

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Will this game be live streamed?

Cv59
Waterboy

Post by Cv59 »

The game will be streamed on KGP.tv. Go Colts!

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Surprised this hasn't gotten more traffic. What happened to all the old Gallia posters? Seems like it's only me, svac, and 78 anymore.

UrbanFMeyer
Waterboy

Post by UrbanFMeyer »

Should be an exciting game. Whichever team can come up with 2 or 3 stops will win. Meadowbrook has several weapons on offense at their disposal

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:32 am Surprised this hasn't gotten more traffic. What happened to all the old Gallia posters? Seems like it's only me, svac, and 78 anymore.
Honestly I think most of the posters these last 2 years were parents... I guess that means their kids graduated

Blue/92
Riding the Bench

Post by Blue/92 »

Cv59 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:50 am The game will be streamed on KGP.tv. Go Colts!
Is that a paid stream or free?

SEO Sports
Riding the Bench

Post by SEO Sports »

NoPain23 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:04 am
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:32 am Surprised this hasn't gotten more traffic. What happened to all the old Gallia posters? Seems like it's only me, svac, and 78 anymore.
Honestly I think most of the posters these last 2 years were parents... I guess that means their kids graduated
Could be very true, but you have to remember a lot of people are not gaining entry to these games so posters have less to see and discuss. I for one try to catch many different area teams throughout the year such as GA, Jackson, Ironton, Burg, Chillicothe, Trimble, NY, Athens, or any other good game I can find. Not possible this year and if you can't stream nothing to see. As for the game, a friend who works down that way said should be high scoring affair. Offenses are better than defenses.

THEbuckeyes
Freshman Team

Post by THEbuckeyes »

I only got to watch very little Meadowbrook film but what is see it is going to be high scoring. I don't think GAHS is going to shut down the O QB is the best runner they have he also throws the ball well. They throw alot of quick screens then pump fake that and look down field or fake that and hand off. Yes Meadowbrook is big but not as big as GAHS up front. I think GAHS will have the best athletes Meadowbrook has faced to this point of the year.
I think who ever doesn't turn the ball over and doesn't get penalties will win the game but should be high scoring good game to watch. I hope both teams stay healthy and have a good game. GO BIG BLUE !!

UrbanFMeyer
Waterboy

Post by UrbanFMeyer »

Blue/92 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:45 pm
Cv59 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:50 am The game will be streamed on KGP.tv. Go Colts!
Is that a paid stream or free?
Paid

Cv59
Waterboy

Post by Cv59 »

A great offensive performance by the Colts. On to St. Clairsville.

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

Cv59 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:29 pm A great offensive performance by the Colts. On to St. Clairsville.
Score?

Return to “Football”