Non Playoff Games

Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Non Playoff Games

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Any teams local playing after be eliminated from playoffs? I think I’ve seen one thread on here. Guess everyone is getting ready to play basketball.

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Non Playoff Games

Post by loganlocos »

Logan is hosting Maysville.

They are scheduled to play at Sheridan next week unless Sheridan wins against Bishop Watterson (hoping for a Sheridan win and that Logan can find another opponent).

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Portsmouth is hosting Portsmouth west. I guess that’s the last game of the year. Rock hill cancelled next week and was told couldn’t find another game.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Rusty Shackleford
Freshman Team

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

I seen portal and west were playing tonight on the news on channel 3. I think Unioto and Madison plains were also playing but that looks to be about it. I’m just kind of surprised no one is going to try to play the full 10 games. Sure there might not be a championship on the line or anything but if I was a senior I’d still like to play a full 10 game season. I’m sure there is more factoring into the decision to not schedule post playoff games but to me it looks like no one wants to play because there’s no championships on the line.

I know what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. You know what they say Ford stands for, don't ya? It stands for 'Fix it again, Tony'.
gobengals
Waterboy

Post by gobengals »

South Point at Huntington tonight. Two winless teams. Both give up an average of 42 points a game.

Hillsboro at Portsmouth West next Saturday October 31.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Notre Dame is going to Fairfield Christian tomorrow and hosting Huntington next Thursday.

Northwest and Piketon are playing this week.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

East played south Gallia tonight and Manchester next week

Return to “Football”