Thoughts?

6O HORN3TS 🐝
GoBigI
Freshman Team

Re: Kirtland vs Garaway

Post by GoBigI »

Kirtland 44
Garaway 6
Last edited by GoBigI on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

I’m gonna say 35-14 Kirtland

6O HORN3TS 🐝
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Garaway thumped Bellaire tonight.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:41 am Garaway thumped Bellaire tonight.
Yes I seen that. They seem to be a decent team. Hope it’s a clean injury free game whatever the outcome may be

6O HORN3TS 🐝
bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Kirtland is another kind of beast. Good Luck to Garaway but I bet Kirtland pulls out the win. Kirtland played Solon and Shaker Hts both D1 this year and also played Mentor Lake Catholic and they are still playing in D4.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Kirtland 35
Garaway 7

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

I hope Kirtland wins it all!

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

callie15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:13 pm I hope Kirtland wins it all!

Thanks. I’m with you on that. I hope so as well :)

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

bsee12345 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:13 pm Kirtland is another kind of beast. Good Luck to Garaway but I bet Kirtland pulls out the win. Kirtland played Solon and Shaker Hts both D1 this year and also played Mentor Lake Catholic and they are still playing in D4.
Yes we have been great for a while now. We tried to get a game with one of the best in the state of Ohio right down the road from us since we had nothing to lose this year and teams cancelled on us but it didn’t happen. I don’t think this will be a running clock game. I could be wrong but I don’t see it honestly. I do believe we win no problem though

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Running clock Kirtland

What year is your qb

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Garaway is a very good program but Kirtland is just too much in this one.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I think K-Land will win easily.

All the YouTube video I’ve watched on what I’d consider the top 10 teams in D5, and seeing it as an IronTon fan from last years final is, K-Land is filled with many really good players that do their job well.

Little to no mistakes & they can take opponents out of their game set with ease.

There are some good teams with really explosive players, but that’s not enough to win it all with K-Land on their horizon & the overall balance is not something an opponent can overcome for 4Q’s against the hornets.

Ironton ran into this last year.
It was a fairly good match up & @ after being able to rewatch the game I realized why K-Land won.

At first, I thought they got lucky breaks with incredible ladder climbing receptions, a very questionable goal line D call before HT & it would’ve been a different game that may have seen an upset had that call fallen the way we usually see it 9/10 x’s.

But, now I do think it’s their balance.

I’ll borrow a phrase Wheelersburg likes to use & I think I’ve got it right...

“Ordinary players doing extraordinary things”!

That’s who has the right to use that phrase.
K-Land.

No obvious athletes that control it all, but Competitive balance all around equating into a state small school dynasty.

Any team can do that, they just gotta want it and be led by the right crew, & obvious time is needed to get to that point.

K-Land will advance & if regions align the way they usually do, will not be challenged until final 4 in Ottawa Glandorf or Otsego, if challenged at all.

I only see WLR or Ironton giving K-Land a game.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Rolltanks wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:57 am Running clock Kirtland

What year is your qb
Senior QB

6O HORN3TS 🐝
callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Solon and Shaker Heights couldn't beat good div 5 teams

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

callie15 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:05 pm Solon and Shaker Heights couldn't beat good div 5 teams
To me solon is about the same as sycamore who ironton played, the defense is slightly better though imo. Shaker Heights is little worse than the other 2 i mentioned though

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Kirkland will be the Div 5 State Champs if virus doesn’t stop the rest of season. Ridgewood I look to be in the finals , the two Southern Ohio teams in Div 5 the Tigers and Tomcats not quite up to Kirkland or Ridgewood. The numbers is rising at alarming pace in Ohio and , Wear Mask, social distance, wash hands, wear shields, and think of other people.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Prime Time wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:35 pm Kirkland will be the Div 5 State Champs if virus doesn’t stop the rest of season. Ridgewood I look to be in the finals , the two Southern Ohio teams in Div 5 the Tigers and Tomcats not quite up to Kirkland or Ridgewood. The numbers is rising at alarming pace in Ohio and , Wear Mask, social distance, wash hands, wear shields, and think of other people.
And here we go again...

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Prime Time wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:35 pm Kirkland will be the Div 5 State Champs if virus doesn’t stop the rest of season. Ridgewood I look to be in the finals , the two Southern Ohio teams in Div 5 the Tigers and Tomcats not quite up to Kirkland or Ridgewood. The numbers is rising at alarming pace in Ohio and , Wear Mask, social distance, wash hands, wear shields, and think of other people.
If Ridgewood gets past the Burg then Ironton will Beat Ridgewood by atleast 2 to 3 touchdowns. I look for rematch of last years final

Burg grad 85
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Tomcats? Ashland?

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵

Return to “Football”