Region 23 Final : Fairland (8-1) @ Fort Frye (9-0)

Huntster77
Waterboy

Re: Region 23 Final : Fairland (8-1) @ Fort Frye (9-0)

Post by Huntster77 »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:28 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:25 pm Downtown Owen Brown house call. 40 yards

21-0 Fort Frye

FF on a different level than Fairland......
Fort Frye is the real deal. Well coached, very discipline, fly to the football and will smack you in the mouth. Very good sportsmanship. Really good team!!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Huntster77 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:18 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:25 pm Downtown Owen Brown house call. 40 yards

21-0 Fort Frye

Fort Frye is the real deal. Well coached, very discipline, fly to the football and will smack you in the mouth. Very good sportsmanship. Really good team!!!

Coach Huck has built a heck of a program.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

21-0 Fort Frye

In modern day football. Teams are shotgun sideline to sideline of formations.

It sure is awesome to see a program have this much success in lining up in a Wing-T with the mentality of “we don’t care if you know we are going to run the ball we are gonna still be successful at it because we are your tougher than you!!!”

Gosh how in the world can you not be a fan of that !!!

Coach Huck does a lot of good things there. I’ve been following for a few years now and he seems to just get himself and the program better.

Smacking a team in the mouth in the wing-t is just a cherry on top for me !

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:37 am

Coach Huck has built a heck of a program.

But he sure has. Built a program and is keeping it there. State Championship is not far away.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Weight room I’m telling you these kids are devoted. Basketball players would come lift before school just to get lifting in for football.

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:38 pm
Sports24/7 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:26 pm FF is good....for this area....Will actually play a legit opponent next week....then reality sets in
Yawn

Like they’ve did the last 2 years in Kirtland and Mogadore. They had the ball down by 1 score in the 4th vs Kirtland 2 years ago. I’m so tired of the stereotypes. This group of Srs has won 9 playoff games do you think they are going to be intimidated? Norwayne just ran for 350 on them tonight. This is going to be a fun one next week. Springfield beat Trimble last year by 1.
YAWN...Right back at ya....with all due respect.. almost all( at least when I see them) of your posts on here are talking like FF is one of the best programs in the state or maybe your just proud of your team which is your right and should be but its just the feeling I get when you post....FF has a Solid Coach & Program yes and this Senior group has earned their accomplishments over the last few years....but...until they get too a State Championship at least ONCE let alone win it and to more Regional & State semi's over a long periodof time...then... we can have a discussion about them being relevant state wide.....You either WIN or LOSE whether its by 1 or 50....Great programs don't look for moral victories...Anyway, off the soapbox...I actually hope they go win it all so best of luck to the kids at FF

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Sports24/7 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:14 pm
Sports24/7 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:26 pm FF is good....for this area....Will actually play a legit opponent next week....then reality sets in
Yawn

Like they’ve did the last 2 years in Kirtland and Mogadore. They had the ball down by 1 score in the 4th vs Kirtland 2 years ago. I’m so tired of the stereotypes. This group of Srs has won 9 playoff games do you think they are going to be intimidated? Norwayne just ran for 350 on them tonight. This is going to be a fun one next week. Springfield beat Trimble last year by 1.
YAWN...Right back at ya....with all due respect.. almost all( at least when I see them) of your posts on here are talking like FF is one of the best programs in the state or maybe your just proud of your team which is your right and should be but its just the feeling I get when you post....FF has a Solid Coach & Program yes and this Senior group has earned their accomplishments over the last few years....but...until they get too a State Championship at least ONCE let alone win it and to more Regional & State semi's over a long periodof time...then... we can have a discussion about them being relevant state wide.....You either WIN or LOSE whether its by 1 or 50....Great programs don't look for moral victories...Anyway, off the soapbox...I actually hope they go win it all so best of luck to the kids at FF

All I’ve did is post accolades but yea it gets old when every single year no matter what team it is from this site random posters come on here and be like it don’t matter they’ll get killed. Fact of the matter if every time someone has said that the Cadets and the coaching staff have stepped up. In 2017 Fort played Nelsonville we had to listen to poster after poster say it’s going to be a 50 point blowout. What happens Cadets lose in overtime in a game they’d love to have back. Then comes 2018 vs Kirtland in the final 4 everyone says Kirtland is way better then every team. Running clock at half time. How did that end Cadets had the ball down 1 possession in the 4th. These kids have played big game after big game and never backed down. I’ve actually studied both teams and know Springfield has a weakness stopping the run. Cadets are fantastic at stopping the run. This is going to be a fantastic game and the Cadets might lose but it will be a game. I highly doubt will see a running clock.

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:28 pm
Sports24/7 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Yawn

All I’ve did is post accolades but yea it gets old when every single year no matter what team it is from this site random posters come on here and be like it don’t matter they’ll get killed. Fact of the matter if every time someone has said that the Cadets and the coaching staff have stepped up. In 2017 Fort played Nelsonville we had to listen to poster after poster say it’s going to be a 50 point blowout. What happens Cadets lose in overtime in a game they’d love to have back. Then comes 2018 vs Kirtland in the final 4 everyone says Kirtland is way better then every team. Running clock at half time. How did that end Cadets had the ball down 1 possession in the 4th. These kids have played big game after big game and never backed down. I’ve actually studied both teams and know Springfield has a weakness stopping the run. Cadets are fantastic at stopping the run. This is going to be a fantastic game and the Cadets might lose but it will be a game. I highly doubt will see a running clock.
Fair enough....They slow their QB down they can win...Good luck to the Cadets

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Sports24/7 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:23 pm FF has the easiest path in recent memory by far to get to the state semis....good greif....they will take Fairland to the woodshed....then it will be their turn
Good call they should of beat Springfield.

Return to “Football”