Svc 2021

Rolltanks
All Conference

Svc 2021

Post by Rolltanks »

With all the teams done for the season what does 2021 look like in the svc?

Paint valley
Piketon

The rest

Does the schedule rotate?

se-alum
All Conference

Re: Svc 2021

Post by se-alum »

Rolltanks wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:03 pm With all the teams done for the season what does 2021 look like in the svc?

Paint valley
Piketon

The rest

As down as the league was this year, I expect it to be even further down next year.

I'd go...

Paint Valley
Piketon
ZT
Unioto
Adena
Westfall
SE
Huntington

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I.M.O. is as dumb as it may be. There is no reason the Bearcats do not run the table as far as the league goes. I think they open with Blanchester (6-2 this season). I do not recall whom they play as far as the rest of the non-conference schedule goes.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:54 am I.M.O. is as dumb as it may be. There is no reason the Bearcats do not run the table as far as the league goes. I think they open with Blanchester (6-2 this season). I do not recall whom they play as far as the rest of the non-conference schedule goes.
While I can’t argue them being favorites, hard to believe they lose best back and all there line and just roll everyone.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

se-alum wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:10 am
Rolltanks wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:03 pm With all the teams done for the season what does 2021 look like in the svc?

Paint valley
Piketon

The rest

As down as the league was this year, I expect it to be even further down next year.

I'd go...

Paint Valley
Piketon
ZT
Unioto
Adena
Westfall
SE
Huntington
I would put Huntington over west fall and se, zt could be solid as long as Ron stays to help if he goes I think they will drop off

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Would agree with several thoughts posted. PV is probably the early favorites. But they are losing some very good players that were part of some very good teams. That line last year had been around for 3 years for the most part I believe. I think they do return some nice pieces and seem to be a solid program. The league as a whole is just not in a good place. Agree with Rolltanks that ZT could take a step forward and I think Unioto in the second year under Matt Hoops will show great improvement. If Piketon can figure out some defensive issues they bring back the league’s best player in my opinion. Whomever wins the league is most likely looking at an early playoff exit. Hope Im wrong.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I hope the tanks improve. We will return almost everyone especially on defense. If our schedule is locked in idk bout vc but Amanda and waverly will be better than anyone else we play so we will know early on how our season will look

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:54 am I.M.O. is as dumb as it may be. There is no reason the Bearcats do not run the table as far as the league goes. I think they open with Blanchester (6-2 this season). I do not recall whom they play as far as the rest of the non-conference schedule goes.
PV loses their entire line and Byrd if I’m not mistaken so running the table might be tough. I do believe the league will be decided by PV or Piketon tho. But Piketon has got to figure out how to keep teams out of the endzone.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:53 am
PV loses their entire line and Byrd if I’m not mistaken so running the table might be tough. I do believe the league will be decided by PV or Piketon tho. But Piketon has got to figure out how to keep teams out of the endzone.
You staying with the good guys or going back to the dark side in 2021?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Rolltanks wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:44 am
Lol, I try to call it how I see it but I’m definitely staying in the light. Not ruling Unioto out but replacing the ice man’s production is gonna be tough. But I’ll be rooting for them for sure

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:53 am

Lol, I try to call it how I see it but I’m definitely staying in the light. Not ruling Unioto out but replacing the ice man’s production is gonna be tough. But I’ll be rooting for them for sure
I was just gonna say don’t drink the water down there, but I guess it might kill COVID so maybe your ok

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Rolltanks wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:07 pm

I was just gonna say don’t drink the water down there, but I guess it might kill COVID so maybe your ok
Bottled water only for me down here. But don’t worry. They don’t want me in Piketon plus I have an 8th grader in the purple and gold and I think he’s gonna be pretty decent too but he’s just a hooper

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 pm

Bottled water only for me down here. But don’t worry. They don’t want me in Piketon plus I have an 8th grader in the purple and gold and I think he’s gonna be pretty decent too but he’s just a hooper
Nice don’t fallow round ball often but I’ll keep an eye out for ice cube

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Rolltanks wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 pm
Nice don’t fallow round ball often but I’ll keep an eye out for ice cube
😂. We can call him Ice boy or ice man jr. Pretty sure ice cube is taken

Return to “Football”