2021 GALLIA ACADEMY BLUE DEVILS FOOTBALL

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Re: 2021 GALLIA ACADEMY BLUE DEVILS FOOTBALL

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

BigChuck wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:00 am Hey, just trying to figure out what all the hubub is, you all up there in Gallia land are talking about issues, bombshells and possible arrests, so I just did a simple google search and this was all I could find that fit that bill. I didn't know if this had anything to do with yourall's problems or not. Sounds like a lot of problems in that God forsaken land!!!
God has not forsaken this land, or any other. YET!
Besides, what Utopia are you living in, BigChuck? :roll: :roll:

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Was being nice when 6-4 was said ??? Get back later on price got to look at the big picture ??? LOL

SHAMBLIN58
Waterboy

Post by SHAMBLIN58 »

If you want to be a straight shooter, then have a screen name that doesn't hide who you are. Or hell, just sign your name to your message.

MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

I wish people used their real names on here. I realize some do, but most don't. Who has the balls to do it? Put up or shut up. I will start, Chad Shamblin.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

MR305 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:49 am I wish people used their real names on here. I realize some do, but most don't. Who has the balls to do it? Put up or shut up. I will start, Chad Shamblin.
And I wish I had a couple million dollars, but I don't... I have been on this forum as superblue since day one, my profile says 2005 but they had a glitch in there software and everyone needed to log back in and they lost all your data. Many posters know my name, sorry you are not one of them. Don't go preaching to me about having balls and this put up or shut up nonsense. I have never deleted a post like someone has, I always have the balls to stand by what I post... As far as this topic goes, I have said nothing negative or derogatory about anyone. Everything I know is public knowledge and is out there if you know where to look. And by the way I thought you were done with this topic, obviously your not... Lmao......

MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

Not gonna contribute to the "I know this and I know that about the Coach, that topic. Your right, I'm wrong. Move on and lets talk about the upcoming season.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

MR305 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 am Not gonna contribute to the "I know this and I know that about the Coach, that topic. Your right, I'm wrong. Move on and lets talk about the upcoming season.
Yea let's move on... Sounds like you know more about the football program that I do. So feel free to educate me. I know it's early but how many kids are out for the team. How many seniors did we loose from last year? Will we have enough players for a freshman or JV team? What's our offence look like.. Are you leaning for an 8-2 or 6-4 season.. Are the playoffs reachable?

MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

superblue wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:20 am
MR305 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 am Not gonna contribute to the "I know this and I know that about the Coach, that topic. Your right, I'm wrong. Move on and lets talk about the upcoming season.
Yea let's move on... Sounds like you know more about the football program that I do. So feel free to educate me. I know it's early but how many kids are out for the team. How many seniors did we loose from last year? Will we have enough players for a freshman or JV team? What's our offence look like.. Are you leaning for an 8-2 or 6-4 season.. Are the playoffs reachable?
I believe they have close to 40 at the present time. Only lost 3/4 seniors maybe. Yes, I feel pretty confident that there will be some JV games finally played this season. My opinion we had 2 bad losses last year and that was Coal Grove and Point Pleasant. I think we will have a home playoff game as well. The players are motivated and excited by this 2022 staff.

Ironton and Fairland will definitely be tough games. Fairland is beatable, Ironton All Stars will be a tough out, but not impossible.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

MR305 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:26 am
I believe they have close to 40 at the present time. Only lost 3/4 seniors maybe. Yes, I feel pretty confident that there will be some JV games finally played this season. My opinion we had 2 bad losses last year and that was Coal Grove and Point Pleasant. I think we will have a home playoff game as well. The players are motivated and excited by this 2022 staff.

Ironton and Fairland will definitely be tough games. Fairland is beatable, Ironton All Stars will be a tough out, but not impossible.
Those a pretty good numbers. Wasn’t the roster last year around 30? That’s a good improvement if so.

MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

Dundas wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:40 pm

Those a pretty good numbers. Wasn’t the roster last year around 30? That’s a good improvement if so.
Finished I believe with around 18

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

MR305 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:47 pm
Dundas wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:40 pm

Finished I believe with around 18
Wow. Yea, 40 is great! I’d like to see VC get Gallia back on the schedule. The two have only played a handful of times but it seems like it could be a pretty competitive series moving forward.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I have followed GA sports for years plus being part of them my name has been put out there more than once some knows who I am. JJ huddle was straight Shooter I' ve ate crow more than once but never did sugar coat nothing !!!as for super blue. Your one of Boko buddy's I'm not hope they have a good season !!! But jmo 4-6 .

MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

Will be 4-0 headed into Portsmouth game. With remaining wins over South Point, Rock Hill and Coal Grove. There is your 7 wins, then Portsmouth and Fairland are very very winnable. 9-1 or 8-2 and into the playoffs.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Wow, we are actually talking about football....lol. 40 is a better number than last year. Hopefully in a few years we can get that number up and have a freshman team.. Geronimo you are correct, I actually have a lot of buddies and I am proud to say that Boko is one of them. Not going to make a prediction but feel our first 2 games will give us an insight on where this team is headed.. Would like to see Logan and Jackson on our schedule. Does anyone know how many teams will make the playoffs this year?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

superblue wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:49 pm Wow, we are actually talking about football....lol. 40 is a better number than last year. Hopefully in a few years we can get that number up and have a freshman team.. Geronimo you are correct, I actually have a lot of buddies and I am proud to say that Boko is one of them. Not going to make a prediction but feel our first 2 games will give us an insight on where this team is headed.. Would like to see Logan and Jackson on our schedule. Does anyone know how many teams will make the playoffs this year?
16 in the playoffs again this year. So for most schools it should be a disappointment to not make it TBH.

GAHS has had a pretty good run of head coaches, Boko included. Really only one dud in my view in my lifetime (I guess maybe two if you count Saunders sabbatical season).

galfromohio
Waterboy

Re: 2021 GmALLIA ACADEMY BLUE DEVILS FOOTBALL

Post by galfromohio »

Geronimo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:39 pm Maybe Clary transfer ???
So, I have never posted on this site before, but this is Clary's mom and for the love of all things.... CLARY IS NOT TRANSFERRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a $1 for every time someone asks us or tell us that. He is loyal to his school and his teammates. He has worked very hard for GAHS and he will not be transferring. So please people, stop asking that question!
Last edited by galfromohio on Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

loose and offence

Embarrassing, we aren’t River Valley or Point Pleasant

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Vik wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:17 pm loose and offence

Embarrassing, we aren’t River Valley or Point Pleasant
Nope , PP would roll Gallia 😂

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Build a Staduim so we can beat your a$$ again ha

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:20 am Build a Staduim so we can beat your a$$ again ha
Why? You bi+€h a$$es afraid of a little mud?

Return to “Football”