Carrico vs Kiner ( Ironton/Roger Bacon) who finishes with more rushing yards?

SpeedKillz

Carrico vs Kiner ( Ironton/Roger Bacon) who finishes with more rushing yards?

Post by SpeedKillz »

Who ya got?

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Carrico vs Kiner ( Ironton/Roger Bacon) who finishes with more rushing yards?

Post by BigBlueNation »

Kiner. I'm hoping for a Ironton win though.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Carrico vs Kiner ( Ironton/Roger Bacon) who finishes with more rushing yards?

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton has more weapons in the backfield and shouldn't need Carrico as much as Bacon will need Kiner. Good luck Ironton.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
gobucs20
JV Team

Post by gobucs20 »

As few carries as Carrico gets it won't even be close.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

I would say Kiner as well. I think Bacon is more dependent upon him. You never know though. Reid, from the games I’ve kept up with, is always a threat to go the distance. Same could be said about Kiner but I think Ironton defense is more successful vs Bacon than Bacons defense will be vs Ironton

6O HORN3TS 🐝
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Kiner should, he'll have more carries. Read that Carrico was Southeast Region Offensive and Defensive Player of the Year and Coach Pendleton was Coach of the Year. Congrats to both. Don't remember anyone being named both Offensive and Defensive Player of the Year, darn nice honor for Reid.

Almost game time. Rootin' for the Tigers to get the win. Good luck to your Kirtland Hornets, hope we meet next week.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Is Mytown carrying this game?

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

frankie wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:09 pm Kiner should, he'll have more carries. Read that Carrico was Southeast Region Offensive and Defensive Player of the Year and Coach Pendleton was Coach of the Year. Congrats to both. Don't remember anyone being named both Offensive and Defensive Player of the Year, darn nice honor for Reid.

Almost game time. Rootin' for the Tigers to get the win. Good luck to your Kirtland Hornets, hope we meet next week.
Thank you :) Best of luck to your Tigers. I’ll be watching and rooting them on. Go get that W and we will try and do the same

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Bozo wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:14 pm Is Mytown carrying this game?
No. OHSAA.tv is the only way to watch it. I’m ready! That was taken earlier of course but all 4 are ready. Just gotta hit play once it goes live
Attachments
E67FB07B-FB1F-4A83-AB33-39C4119284B6.jpeg

6O HORN3TS 🐝
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Miner because of the touches. Ironton shares the ball to a lot of players.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Kiner should have unless he gets banged up early but even if not, I believe the Bacon QB only has a little over 1,000 yd passing and 13 td's on the year as it wasn't needed but he might have to open it up and he has a couple of good wr's . This should be interesting.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Kiner held.
Carrico excels

GoTigersGo
#GoTgo

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Way to go Ironton ! Good luck in State from Burgfan! Also those 3 fumbles darn near cost the Tigers the game that cannot happen next week or it will !

Burg grad 85
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Carrico showed up the LSU commit tonight on rushing yards.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Carrico finished with more yards.. touched the ball more than expected if you ask me and the 78yd TD run didnt hurt lol

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:13 pm Carrico finished with more yards.. touched the ball more than expected if you ask me and the 78yd TD run didnt hurt lol
Carrico still had more Rushing yards if you took away the 78 yard run.

Carrico - 27-187 - Receiving 3-39 - TD’s 3
Kiner —- 23-103 - Recieving 1-6 —- TD’s 1

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Kiner got shut down and then came up gimpy late in the 4th. Ironton defense beat the LSU commit up all night.

The Ohio State commit was dominant.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

SpeedKillz wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:37 pm Kiner got shut down and then came up gimpy late in the 4th. Ironton defense beat the LSU commit up all night.

The Ohio State commit was dominant.
The last quarter and a half a lot of bacons kids were limping and getting up slow. You can tell that running back is fast and elusive ironton did a great job on him except the 1 drive in the 3rd you could see how fast he was and the quick cuts. But I noticed late in the 4th he was limping a little bit.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005

Return to “Football”