Who is the best high school team in nation? ( Opinion)

SpeedKillz

Who is the best high school team in nation? ( Opinion)

Post by SpeedKillz »

Is it Duncanville? Lowndes? IMG is STILL undefeated. Trinity Christian? St Johns? St thomas Aquinas? North Shore? Anybody else follow these games??

Kirtland80
All State

Re: Who is the best high school team in nation? ( Opinion)

Post by Kirtland80 »

IMG. St Johns Bosco is always a powerhouse and one of the top teams. Mater Dei few years ago was #1. Lots of USC guys come from there. Duncanville in Texas is great but can’t seem to get it done. Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas is always a top contender. Overall IMG is consistently the best team in the nation. Their games against GREAT teams haven’t even been close. They smashed Duncanville 41-14. IMG facility is second to none! Wow! Look it up on YouTube. If Hoban wants bragging rights as one of the best teams, they need to schedule IMG and let’s see what happens. Calpreps has it 35-17 IMG but I’m not sure it would be that close. Would love to see it. As far as league’s as a whole being the toughest, that would be the trinity league, no doubt. JSerra Catholic, servite, St. John bosco, orange lutheran, santa margarita, mater dei. It’s a gauntlet

6O HORN3TS 🐝
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

USA Today always puts out a high school raking every week. Most schools in California haven't started play yet. Think they start in December. USA use to put the raking out on Tuesday.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:13 am IMG. St Johns Bosco is always a powerhouse and one of the top teams. Mater Dei few years ago was #1. Lots of USC guys come from there. Duncanville in Texas is great but can’t seem to get it done. Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas is always a top contender. Overall IMG is consistently the best team in the nation. Their games against GREAT teams haven’t even been close. They smashed Duncanville 41-14. IMG facility is second to none! Wow! Look it up on YouTube. If Hoban wants bragging rights as one of the best teams, they need to schedule IMG and let’s see what happens. Calpreps has it 35-17 IMG but I’m not sure it would be that close. Would love to see it. As far as league’s as a whole being the toughest, that would be the trinity league, no doubt. JSerra Catholic, servite, St. John bosco, orange lutheran, santa margarita, mater dei. It’s a gauntlet
Wouldnt surprise me if IMG hung 50 on Hoban.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:13 am IMG. St Johns Bosco is always a powerhouse and one of the top teams. Mater Dei few years ago was #1. Lots of USC guys come from there. Duncanville in Texas is great but can’t seem to get it done. Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas is always a top contender. Overall IMG is consistently the best team in the nation. Their games against GREAT teams haven’t even been close. They smashed Duncanville 41-14. IMG facility is second to none! Wow! Look it up on YouTube. If Hoban wants bragging rights as one of the best teams, they need to schedule IMG and let’s see what happens. Calpreps has it 35-17 IMG but I’m not sure it would be that close. Would love to see it. As far as league’s as a whole being the toughest, that would be the trinity league, no doubt. JSerra Catholic, servite, St. John bosco, orange lutheran, santa margarita, mater dei. It’s a gauntlet
Wouldnt surprise me if IMG hung 50 on Hoban.
Wouldn’t surprise me either. Here is their state rank and national rank on maxpreps and the Xcellent 25 rankings. They got Hoban at 14 and Duncanville is 7 and IMG put 41 on them
Attachments
89E92DB8-9939-4741-9EAA-9F544F337114.png
6B5D55F9-955D-4130-8248-7CCB4BC569DB.png

6O HORN3TS 🐝
wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

Chandler High School in Chandler Az has had a really good program now for several years with several D1 signees....AZ is now in playoffs, six divisons and an open for the top teams.....start this Friday...

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Why wouldn't IMG be the best team in the nation!!!! Don't they bring in kids from all over the country?????

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:57 am Why wouldn't IMG be the best team in the nation!!!! Don't they bring in kids from all over the country?????
Yes but so does a bunch of other big names teams. They are open about it though. They offer football scholarships to attend there lol. If you go there without a scholarship, it is like $20,000 per semester. They have the best of the best of everything there. That is also why they do not participate in their state championships. They are just a top name college cesspool. Oh, and they are not allowed to recruit within Florida but can outside of it. It is also why California teams refuse to play them any longer because they were trying to recruit their players after games 😂 I forgot to say this is about their national team. They do have a varsity team that doesn’t include recruits and does play in Florida’s class 3A division. Just for fun. I’m not sure we’d get the 10 points or hold them to 49 lol

https://youtu.be/r-tq4-iQvvo
Attachments
FCE04FEE-517A-466F-989D-85C56F144FBF.png

6O HORN3TS 🐝
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Kirtland80 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:32 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:57 am Why wouldn't IMG be the best team in the nation!!!! Don't they bring in kids from all over the country?????
Yes but so does a bunch of other big names teams. They are open about it though. They offer football scholarships to attend there lol. If you go there without a scholarship, it is like $20,000 per semester. They have the best of the best of everything there. That is also why they do not participate in their state championships. They are just a top name college cesspool. Oh, and they are not allowed to recruit within Florida but can outside of it. It is also why California teams refuse to play them any longer because they were trying to recruit their players after games 😂 I forgot to say this is about their national team. They do have a varsity team that doesn’t include recruits and does play in Florida’s class 3A division. Just for fun. I’m not sure we’d get the 10 points or hold them to 49 lol

so, about like Harvest Prep! Lol

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:43 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:32 am

so, about like Harvest Prep! Lol
Yes lol. Prep can be the IMG of ohsaa division 5 lol. St X is the IMG of Ohio. I think their CB of 411 was the highest. I could be wrong. I am wrong. St Edward had a 481 CB. Once you get to D1 you can’t go no higher. Might as well bring them all in lol. I’m surprised harvest prep didn’t try to have Carrico in a prep jersey 😂😂😂

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

IMG is impressive to watch & great facilities.

They could hang with anyone anytime.

I like watching Duncanville where er I can find time!

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:08 pm IMG is impressive to watch & great facilities.

They could hang with anyone anytime.

I like watching Duncanville where er I can find time!
Their national team that recruits, yes. The varsity team that doesn’t, no. California refuses to play them now because they say they recruit, which they do but most of those top name schools do. They tried to put their kids in IMG jerseys as well lol. Mater Dei and IMG was a spectacular game when those two would meet up

6O HORN3TS 🐝

Return to “Football”