Ironton v Jackson 2021

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Ironton v Jackson 2021

Post by greygoose »

Flexworth wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm
Tommy Chong wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:43 pm
artisgilmore wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:44 pm Tigers didn’t choke.Just got beat by a better football team. No shame in that.If you want me to comment on Jackson 2021 thread so it makes sense,I’ll do it so it will compute. :roll:
You got beat by a better program . Coach , players , top to bottom and they don’t recruit yeah
Haha!!! I can’t believe you would talk about recruiting! For a handful of years now jackson’s better players have been from other districts. Andy Hall and his “exclusive QB camp at the Jackson YMCA”. Lets see🤔 Ruckle, Yates, both spires brothers, Winters, prater... ect.... And still can’t win the any games that matter
Oh my, I'm not even a Jackson faithful but I do know some of these families. They already said about Ruckle, Yates and Spires came over from VC because of what transpired there, Winters was at River Valley enough said and was at Jackson starting 8th grade I believe. Prater is one I don't really know much about, but I also know of other area quarterbacks he works with and they're still at their school. You're lacking a lot of information or simply implying something much more then what the truth really is.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:01 am
Flexworth wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 pm
Tommy Chong wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:43 pm

You got beat by a better program . Coach , players , top to bottom and they don’t recruit yeah
Haha!!! I can’t believe you would talk about recruiting! For a handful of years now jackson’s better players have been from other districts. Andy Hall and his “exclusive QB camp at the Jackson YMCA”. Lets see🤔 Ruckle, Yates, both spires brothers, Winters, prater... ect.... And still can’t win the any games that matter
Oh my, I'm not even a Jackson faithful but I do know some of these families. They already said about Ruckle, Yates and Spires came over from VC because of what transpired there, Winters was at River Valley enough said and was at Jackson starting 8th grade I believe. Prater is one I don't really know much about, but I also know of other area quarterbacks he works with and they're still at their school. You're lacking a lot of information or simply implying something much more then what the truth really is.
Winters was here for jr high track in 7th grade. Prater was here for all of 6th grade.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

countywide35 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:40 pm Not all Jackson fans are poking the bear down 93. Are we scared HELL NO. But we respect them.
You guys have been to back to back state championship games. To go from where the program was in December 2017 to playoffs 2018 state title games 2019 2020. Whatever it is going on there. It’s going Right for you.

Jackson is loaded with kids. As they do normally every year. Good programs like Jackson , Ironton , Butg don’t rebuild. They reload.

Jackson is DROOLING at the mouth to get back to a Regional Championship game and this time WIn IT. No arguing Jackson has struggled in the post season. That’s a FOR SURE sign how darn good that Region of OH football is. That region is SOLiD. Sooooo. Don’t beat those teams. You do play better football. Snd Jackson is doing just that.

Let me remind you that Jackson HAS taken the steps in the right way. Three of the first five games. BURG , I-Town, Licking Valley. Add the state title game appereamces these schools have been to the last 4/5yrs. Wanna be the champ. BEAT the champs. And The IronBoys went rattling on mutliple champs cages.
I was at the Ironton Jackson several years ago when they played at Ironton.
Jackson was stacked and was impressive well coached.
They will not be a easy win for anyone.
Ironton will have to be ready for a hard hitting game .
Hope Jackson has a great year and goes far but I'm pulling for Ironton 21-14 not a big win but a strong win against a good team

Return to “Football”