Ironton Fighting Tigers 2021

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton 2021 Outlook?

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:32 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:30 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm Does the MyTown page do the games every season like they did this one?
This was their second season doing Ironton games, I think it will continue. They’re out of Kentucky, somehow we managed to get them.
It’s awesome they do that! The games here that get streamed cost $10. I need to recommend someone doing that here for free
Yes, it was definitely nice this year.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:36 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:30 pm

This was their second season doing Ironton games, I think it will continue. They’re out of Kentucky, somehow we managed to get them.
It’s awesome they do that! The games here that get streamed cost $10. I need to recommend someone doing that here for free
I think I watched 6 games that way. Kudos to the guys doing that for free. I think it’s amazing they do it. We need a MyTown. Your stadium looked nicer than ours too but that doesn’t take much lol. I need to get that way for a game sometime. I’ve traveled a few different places to check out some teams

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:30 pm Returning Starters: Grade Next Year

#2 — Trevor Carter ———— JR
#4 — Tayden Carpenter —- JR
#15 - Landon Wilson ———- JR
#24 - Ashton Duncan ——— SR
#25 - Angelo Washington — JR
#29 - Terrance West ———— JR
#32 - Lincoln Barnes ———— JR
#70 - Riley Boggs —————- SR
#75 - C J McCall —————— SR
#76 - Nate Cochran ———— SR
#78 - Ryan Cecil —————— SR

Hope I didn’t miss anyone 😳

Look for these guys to start IMO

#7 — Jacques Keyes ———— SR
#9 — Jacob Sloan —————— SR
#14 - DeAngelo Weekly ——- JR
Angelo Washington #25 will be a SR
and I’m almost 100% sure that Terrance West will be a SR

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:38 pm

I think I watched 6 games that way. Kudos to the guys doing that for free. I think it’s amazing they do it. We need a MyTown. Your stadium looked nicer than ours too but that doesn’t take much lol. I need to get that way for a game sometime. I’ve traveled a few different places to check out some teams
You should come down week 1 and watch Burg pound Ironton and welcome them to the post Carrico reality!!!

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Blitz wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:41 pm

You should come down week 1 and watch Burg pound Ironton and welcome them to the post Carrico reality!!!
Burg on this thread also? How surprising! You guys are in your off month of December :lol: Kick back and enjoy it

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

It's back to reality for Ironton. :o

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:10 pm

I'll wait to see how well Ironton does on the recruiting trail
could be some very talented kids there come summer time that are currently at other schools

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Everyone who thinks Ironton is done has not been paying attention.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

fbnut wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:14 pm
could be some very talented kids there come summer time that are currently at other schools
I guess I didn't account for that. :shock:

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

fbnut wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:14 pm
Both CB’s were the same. Just saying :D

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:29 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:25 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:23 pm

You’re wasting your time.
Nah not wasting his time. I stand corrected. Idk where burg kids live just like you don’t know how we operate
Are you kidding? I know exactly how you operate. You litter the threads with your news clippings and the undermine the reader by underlining the information that you believe is vital for our understanding, as if our comprehension levels are lowered for your standards.
Because you’re too illiterate to read even what the head coach says himself

6O HORN3TS 🐝
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 pm Go back over to your Burg thread. This is Ironton thread. I for one will be hoping Ironton lubes you up this season
you are taking this to personal
I hope you guys have a great season

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

fbnut wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:35 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 pm Go back over to your Burg thread. This is Ironton thread. I for one will be hoping Ironton lubes you up this season
No not personal against you. You corrected me on the CB therefore I can’t argue you. Woby is a know it all no matter how much you prove he is FOS. Good luck

6O HORN3TS 🐝
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:37 pm
fbnut wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:35 pm
No not personal against you. You corrected me on the CB therefore I can’t argue you. Woby is a know it all no matter how much you prove he is FOS. Good luck
Oh I'm sure ironton fans will strongly disagree with me about where and when kids move in :lol:

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:45 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:29 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Nah not wasting his time. I stand corrected. Idk where burg kids live just like you don’t know how we operate
Are you kidding? I know exactly how you operate. You litter the threads with your news clippings and the undermine the reader by underlining the information that you believe is vital for our understanding, as if our comprehension levels are lowered for your standards.
I thought that guy was from Ironton as much as he's on Ironton threads. After reading more of his posts I see he is from up north. Why is he on Ironton threads so much? Must be trying to incite the people from Burg/Ironton. :o
I can’t talk Ironton football with them and let them in on what we do just because I’m from up north? I have been following Ironton for a year or so. Kinda became a fan. I hope they nab them one. Being there twice they deserve it

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 pm
Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:45 pm

I thought that guy was from Ironton as much as he's on Ironton threads. After reading more of his posts I see he is from up north. Why is he on Ironton threads so much? Must be trying to incite the people from Burg/Ironton. :o
I can’t talk Ironton football with them and let them in on what we do just because I’m from up north? I have been following Ironton for a year or so. Kinda became a fan. I hope they nab them one. Being there twice they deserve it
Just seems you're on here trying to get people riled up. Not sure why someone from Northern Ohio would want to get involved in an age old rivalry in Southern Ohio. Other than to stir the pot that is. Looks like you might have gone too far though. Maybe see you again in a month or so cause it looks like you might be "taking December off." :lol:
I was here almost 2 months without getting anyone “riled up.” I been talking to Ironton guys on here since I joined here. Not my fault he knows it all. Not my fault Burg is on EVERY Ironton thread either. If I “take December off” just because I have an opinions that varies from his, so be it, but I have proved what I was saying. Power trip like I said

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:55 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Just seems you're on here trying to get people riled up. Not sure why someone from Northern Ohio would want to get involved in an age old rivalry in Southern Ohio. Other than to stir the pot that is. Looks like you might have gone too far though. Maybe see you again in a month or so cause it looks like you might be "taking December off." :lol:
I was here a month and a half without getting anyone “riled up.” I been talking to Ironton guys on here since I joined here. Not my fault he knows it all
No, I've seen several people get into it with you now that I've gone back and read through the posts. You're here to stir the pot, no doubt about that and you love to argue with anyone who'll argue back. Of course you pick a side and charm the he11 out of them so they'll support you all the while throwing gas on the flames of the conversation. You're pretty good at it, but it looks like you might be just about to empty your gas can. :lol:

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:58 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:55 pm

I was here a month and a half without getting anyone “riled up.” I been talking to Ironton guys on here since I joined here. Not my fault he knows it all
No, I've seen several people get into it with you now that I've gone back and read through the posts. You're here to stir the pot, no doubt about that and you love to argue with anyone who'll argue back. Of course you pick a side and charm the he11 out of them so they'll support you all the while throwing gas on the flames of the conversation. You're pretty good at it, but it looks like you might be just about to empty your gas can. :lol:
Are the rules here block/ban or whatever it is anyone you disagree with? :lol: Who else was into it with me? I’ve talked to everyone on here. I picked a side when I joined lol. I came here to keep up with more teams but I was following Ironton was the reason. Anything wrong with that?

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Once again, Ironton thread here. Move along to Burg thread if that’s who you wanna talk about

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:07 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:01 pm
Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Are the rules here block/ban or whatever it is anyone you disagree with? :lol: Who else was into it with me? I’ve talked to everyone on here. I picked a side when I joined lol. I came here to keep up with more teams but I was following Ironton was the reason. Anything wrong with that?
"Who else was into it with me?": Exhibit A: Me. And you're still doing it. It seems to come naturally to you. Enjoy your month off and have a great holiday. :mrgreen:
Pat, dude, don't bite on what that guy's fishing with. He does it to everyone he can. He wrote me a thesis on his definition of a "troll" a while back. When I pointed out to him that he fit his own definition he went off for hours about it. :lol:

Return to “Football”