Ironton Fighting Tigers 2021

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton 2021 Outlook?

Post by Wings Teaford »

You guys from Irontown and Nelsonville are all alike. You guys stop making your kids squat til their hemorrhoids pop and then wonder why you can’t win the big games. Time for a long look in the mirror.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm I gotta say I am glad to see Kirtland80 gone for awhile. That guy gets in here and tells us all about how his kids are so great and how we suck just cause they won the state title. Last I checked that school was in northern Ohio. We don’t need them trolls on a site like this. He called me a dumbass during one of our conversations. He needs to get the boot permanent.
That’s funny because I seen him telling Ironton that they had the better talent. I never once seen a post where he said their kids suck and I have read through about every one of them. I mean the guy posted proof maybe we should try it. Couldn’t hurt anything. If he was yapping and not proving it I’d say troll but that wasn’t the case. I’d like to see the dumbass if you don’t mind. May change my mind about this situation but you guys teaming up on him just because he was telling the truth isn’t right

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:11 pm
FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:08 pm
ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:33 pm

You were just as arrogant in previous posts. That is wrong

That's because Matt allows these mods stir the crap and bait posters only to allow the mods that get their feelings hurt to ban people. Then the want to cry foul because they are not only FOS they POS.
I would agree with this. Woby was just as arrogant if not more then banned the guy. Total bs in my opinion but I guess I’m not allowed to have a difference in opinion with him. Sorry your highness
That's what happens when arrogant mods post without facts, opinions only, and when proven wrong they get their jock strap caught in their crack.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:05 pm
Gecko wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:02 pm
ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:13 pm So what if he agreed someone was a troll. So what if he said what they do to win and posted pics to prove it. So what if Marion local would have beat us? The guy did nothing wrong in my opinion. Burg guys wanna team up on him and I’m not one of them. I agree the guy was a troll. I agree he proved what he was saying and Marion local may have well beat us
This reads like a post from someone who got banned and made a new account.
I would say you’re close. If you research the only 26 posts they have, most are a poor attempt to make ironton look inferior to burg. I’m assuming a ironton fan or Kirtland stirring. But thats an assumption
And you have the ability to check, so don't be so stupid.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:15 pm
FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:08 pm

That's because Matt allows these mods stir the crap and bait posters only to allow the mods that get their feelings hurt to ban people. Then the want to cry foul because they are not only FOS they POS.
I would agree with this. Woby was just as arrogant if not more then banned the guy. Total bs in my opinion but I guess I’m not allowed to have a difference in opinion with him. Sorry your highness
That's what happens when arrogant mods post without facts, opinions only, and when proven wrong they get their jock strap caught in their crack.
And that’s exactly what happened. I read the post. Guys posted 10 pages proving what he was saying and woby argued him up and down without a single fact one

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

This is an open forum and site and anyone can post anywhere. Get over your self righteous bs. You guys are a bunch of whiners. Either grow a set or go to your little private social media so you can stroke each others ego. Sophomoric!!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 pm

And that’s exactly what happened. I read the post. Guys posted 10 pages proving what he was saying and woby argued him up and down without a single fact one
Specifically what topic are you talking about?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 pm Go back over to your Burg thread. This is Ironton thread. I for one will be hoping Ironton lubes you up this season
:lol:

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:21 pm
The topic where you were more arrogant than he ever was and argued him up and down without a single fact one. Don’t play dumb you know which one I am talking about

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

......and it is why SEO only produces perennial regional champs. Their adults are weak and quick to get their feelings hurt. Let's make excuses instead of addressing facts. Let's bait another poster because what he says is true so we can ban him. I AM GOD DO AS I SAY!!! Only the strong survive and SEO is weak, as proven time and again on the state level.
Last edited by FIDO on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:25 pm

The topic where you were more arrogant than he ever was and argued him up and down without a single fact one. Don’t play dumb you know which one I am talking about
I’ve argued with him several times. So I’m not sure which one you’re referring to.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Unless he decides to delete the conversation or chang it. :roll: :roll:

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:26 pm

I’ve argued with him several times. So I’m not sure which one you’re referring to.
The one where he handed you your azz for 10 pages and even posted where the coach said it

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:23 pm I agree he had his opinions but he did prove them. He didn’t speak without facts to back it up. If a difference in opinion is enough to ban someone the whole site would be banned. I’m a burg fan but I think that’s a bit much just because you have the ability to do so
Agree!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:29 pm

The one where he handed you your azz for 10 pages and even posted where the coach said it
No idea what you’re talking about. I could reply if you were able to tell me exactly what the specific topic was.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:32 pm

No idea what you’re talking about. I could reply if you were able to tell me exactly what the specific topic was.
You know but you can’t read the pics he posted so I’ll spell it out for you just like he had to

“WHAT WE DO IN THE WEIGHT ROOM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF OUR PROGRAM, COACH LAVERDE”

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

I'm beginning to agree with the guy who said you're the same person as Kirtland80. You came out of nowhere as soon as he got banned and are arguing with as many people as you can just like he did. Hopefully you get a vacation just like he did.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

How tf do you even argue that? Then get butt hurt and ban the guy? You are a piece let me tell you...I won’t finish that sentence your highness

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

Pat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:35 pm

I'm beginning to agree with the guy who said you're the same person as Kirtland80. You came out of nowhere as soon as he got banned and are arguing with as many people as you can just like he did. Hopefully you get a vacation just like he did.
I’m on here all the time. I don’t comment a lot. I joined 3 years ago pal I mean pat. I was reading this and idc what you say it’s not right that’s why I’m commenting

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:36 pm How tf do you even argue that? Then get butt hurt and ban the guy? You are a piece let me tell you...I won’t finish that sentence your highness
How many usernames do you have on here anyway? Just so they'll know how many to ban. 😂

Return to “Football”