Jackson
Moeller
Not sure what more you want other to continue your bias against IHS
When SWWHITE2002 posts on a IHS thread you know what to expect

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Re: Ironton 2021

Post by SWHITE2002 »

Your conference is part of your schedule. And it wasn't this coaching staff that entered the OVC. But they are there and it is the 2nd worse football conference south of Columbus and maybe further (only 2nd to the SOC1).
And yes the nonconference schedule is outstanding, but it's way easier to schedule difficult non conference games when you have 5 or 6 gimme games in conference.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

SWHITE2002 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:08 pm Your conference is part of your schedule. And it wasn't this coaching staff that entered the OVC. But they are there and it is the 2nd worse football conference south of Columbus and maybe further (only 2nd to the SOC1).
And yes the nonconference schedule is outstanding, but it's way easier to schedule difficult non conference games when you have 5 or 6 gimme games in conference.
And they need to stay there. They don’t dominate the other sports, boys or girls. The ovc is weak in football mainly because three to four of them are D6. The biggest being gallia. The schedule is a good one. Moeller is just for show.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

wobycat wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:21 pm
SWHITE2002 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:08 pm Your conference is part of your schedule. And it wasn't this coaching staff that entered the OVC. But they are there and it is the 2nd worse football conference south of Columbus and maybe further (only 2nd to the SOC1).
And they need to stay there. They don’t dominate the other sports, boys or girls. The ovc is weak in football mainly because three to four of them are D6. The biggest being gallia. The schedule is a good one. Moeller is just for show.
I agree that Ironton needs to be in OVC for all sports. Heck not till the last 2 years we have lost several games in the conference for football. And signing moeller is a show to drop a rivalry game for.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerMania wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:03 pm
I agree that Ironton needs to be in OVC for all sports. Heck not till the last 2 years we have lost several games in the conference for football. And signing moeller is a show to drop a rivalry game for.
Do you know the real reason we’re not playing Ashland this coming season without speculating?

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:27 pm

Do you know the real reason we’re not playing Ashland this coming season without speculating?
Let’s hear it then???

Taylormade
Freshman Team

Post by Taylormade »

Maybe you should find out the reason before complaining.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerMania wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:20 pm

Let’s hear it then???
I assumed you had the answer since you posted what you did.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Taylormade wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:36 am Maybe you should find out the reason before complaining.
Absolutely!!

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:54 pm

Let’s hear it then???
No, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I bet you know the answer though. 😂

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CAN SOMEONE POST IRONTON'S 2021 SCHEDULE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I am so glad to hear about Jackson back on our schedule. the cincy moeller game I'm in shock.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Ironton Fighting Tigers 2021

scheduling up is what built ironton football. sad about a series interruption with the Ashland tomcats, they won the state title in their division in ky. there are a couple guys coaching there I got to coach in youth sports. so proud of them. gonna miss the Russell and Ashland game this year. but it looks like they are reaching for the stars with Jackson and cincy moeller. and I understand scrimmage wise the have cabell midland from wva. and the waverly tigers who have been building a giant up here as well. so ironton will be prepared for huge gams during the regular season. it's hard for me to fathom the excitement that will be around the Jackson, burg, moeller games. hopefully the ovc will be better depthwise/strength will be more even across the board. excited for another year of tiger football

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

They have played in back to back state title games. I don’t think scheduling is a problem :lol:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:30 pm
They have played in back to back state title games. I don’t think scheduling is a problem :lol:
Touché lol

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: CAN SOMEONE POST IRONTON'S 2021 SCHEDULE.

Post by greygoose »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:11 am I am so glad to hear about Jackson back on our schedule. the cincy moeller game I'm in shock.
Yeah I heard about Jackson being on the regular season schedule instead of the scrimmage they always had. It's my understanding Waverly and Ironton will be set to scrimmage.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Sure wish Ashland was still on the schedule. Maybe Moeller will get us a little more prepared if we ever get to play Kirtland again. 🙄🙄🙄

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Maybe Kirtland will move up or down a division. They are certainly doing things right up there. Definitely a powerhouse!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

what is their schedule

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I just heard about the loss of Jermon Jackson. Hate to hear that. Man he was a good one. 🙏 to his family and the Ironton community.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

TigerMania wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:44 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:54 pm

Let’s hear it then???
No, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I bet you know the answer though. 😂
Its due to covid from post ive seen.. The game will be back on schedule more than likely for 2022 or 2023 schedule

Return to “Football”