Ironton Fighting Tigers 2021

SpeedKillz

Re: Ironton Fighting Tigers 2021

Post by SpeedKillz »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:32 pm Stand back and let Dick Tracy complete his investigation
Looks like many of Irontons own have joined the investigation. 🤷‍♂️

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Great article Ironton has some speed in the backfield and the line on both sides is hug.
Secondary is a little worrisome but I have faith they will be ok

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

When Speedkillz is not on SEOP stirring crap He's in front of the TV watching political News Anchors on all the cable networks....Most of the words he uses like critical thinking , narrative, and many many more are used everyday by liberal and conservative anchors on cable TV. That's all he knows..... What's funny he thinks he's smart..... I think Speedkillz identity is Geraldo Rivera the Snowflake liberal!!!!!!! roflmao!!!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

For years you always seen ole tiger bait on here posting. Anyone heard from him. Seems strange him not posting.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

mrwonderful wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:22 am When Speedkillz is not on SEOP stirring crap He's in front of the TV watching political News Anchors on all the cable networks....Most of the words he uses like critical thinking , narrative, and many many more are used everyday by liberal and conservative anchors on cable TV. That's all he knows..... What's funny he thinks he's smart..... I think Speedkillz identity is Geraldo Rivera the Snowflake liberal!!!!!!! roflmao!!!
I take offense to this post. Speedkills does not possess the superior intellectual prowess required to be adjudged a snowflake. The thought of being associated with his pubescent comments he casts with extreme prejudice towards anyone he disagrees with nauseates me. He's an insult to liberals and I find him to be caustic at best.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

mrwonderful wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:22 am When Speedkillz is not on SEOP stirring crap He's in front of the TV watching political News Anchors on all the cable networks....Most of the words he uses like critical thinking , narrative, and many many more are used everyday by liberal and conservative anchors on cable TV. That's all he knows..... What's funny he thinks he's smart..... I think Speedkillz identity is Geraldo Rivera the Snowflake liberal!!!!!!! roflmao!!!
Seo is so easy to manipulate. 😂😂

Kirtland8O
Waterboy

Post by Kirtland8O »

we would play you guys at a neutral site of that helps

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Kirtland8O wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:51 pm we would play you guys at a neutral site of that helps
I'm rather late into this thread but if you are wanting a regular season game between Kirtland and Ironton you would need the ADs of both schools to get together and arrange that. The Ironton AD is also the head football coach and the only obstacle that I can see is the distance between schools but maybe they could play on a Saturday night. I think that would be a great match up.

Return to “Football”