South Gallia to SOC?

meatswinger
JV Team

Re: South Gallia to SOC?

Post by meatswinger »

Norman Knight wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:46 pm I guess you can call me crazy, but I would like to see the TVC look something like this. In this scenario, it would get Warren, Marietta, and Fort Frye in the league. My main focus with the TVC-1 and 2 was school size. Then with the TVC-3 and 4, I tried to geographically align them. I know some schools like Vinton County would not like this, but I tried to even up the divisions for football scheduling.

TVC-1
Logan
Warren
Marietta
Athens
Vinton County

TVC-2
Meigs
River Valley
Alexander
Wellston
Nelsonville

TVC-3
Southern
Eastern
Trimble
Federal Hocking
Belpre

TVC-4
Waterford
Fort Frye
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Frontier

If they were to allow Miller back in, put them in the TVC-3 and not allow Caldwell, Shenandoah, or Frontier in. The TVC-3 and TVC-4 are more based on geographical situations. For scheduling purposes have a crossover game between TVC-1 and 2 and then 3 and 4 included as league games. For other sports, play the teams in your division 2x and then play the other teams (1 and 2; 3 and 4) once. That would be a total of 13 league games. With the subject of Vinton County in this scenario, they are a decent bit smaller than the other schools in their division, but they are the biggest out of the TVC-2 schools (I am pretty sure). Just putting my ideas out there. Tell me what you think.
This will never happen as long as Southern is ruining, hmm hmm, I mean running the league. They want no part of Trimble. As was said earlier the TVC Hocking was a playoff point cash cow when we had 9 teams. But Southern has been hellbent on dismantling that for quite some time. Now they are in a position to get what they want, so we're out.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

meatswinger wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:57 pm
Norman Knight wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:46 pm I guess you can call me crazy, but I would like to see the TVC look something like this. In this scenario, it would get Warren, Marietta, and Fort Frye in the league. My main focus with the TVC-1 and 2 was school size. Then with the TVC-3 and 4, I tried to geographically align them. I know some schools like Vinton County would not like this, but I tried to even up the divisions for football scheduling.

TVC-1
Logan
Warren
Marietta
Athens
Vinton County

TVC-2
Meigs
River Valley
Alexander
Wellston
Nelsonville

TVC-3
Southern
Eastern
Trimble
Federal Hocking
Belpre

TVC-4
Waterford
Fort Frye
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Frontier

If they were to allow Miller back in, put them in the TVC-3 and not allow Caldwell, Shenandoah, or Frontier in. The TVC-3 and TVC-4 are more based on geographical situations. For scheduling purposes have a crossover game between TVC-1 and 2 and then 3 and 4 included as league games. For other sports, play the teams in your division 2x and then play the other teams (1 and 2; 3 and 4) once. That would be a total of 13 league games. With the subject of Vinton County in this scenario, they are a decent bit smaller than the other schools in their division, but they are the biggest out of the TVC-2 schools (I am pretty sure). Just putting my ideas out there. Tell me what you think.
This will never happen as long as Southern is ruining, hmm hmm, I mean running the league. They want no part of Trimble. As was said earlier the TVC Hocking was a playoff point cash cow when we had 9 teams. But Southern has been hellbent on dismantling that for quite some time. Now they are in a position to get what they want, so we're out.
You do realize that no one team "runs" the league.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

Our folds up here are under the impression that Danny is el presidente until he gets tired or someone runs against him. Maybe you dont know what you are talking about, It wouldnt be the first time.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:01 pm
meatswinger wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:57 pm

TVC-1
Logan
Warren
Marietta
Athens
Vinton County

TVC-2
Meigs
River Valley
Alexander
Wellston
Nelsonville

TVC-3
Southern
Eastern
Trimble
Federal Hocking
Belpre

TVC-4
Waterford
Fort Frye
Caldwell
Shenandoah
Frontier

You do realize that no one team "runs" the league.
Have you ever attended a TVC BOC meeting?

Return to “Football”