Fort Frye adds D3 Zanesville Week 4

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye adds D3 Zanesville Week 4

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets will travel Zanesville in 2021 its only a 1 year deal. The Blue Devils are much larger school than Fort Frye

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Fort Frye adds D3 Zanesville Week 4

Post by countywide35 »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:25 pm Cadets will travel Zanesville in 2021 its only a 1 year deal. The Blue Devils are much larger school than Fort Frye

They’ll hold their own.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:34 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:25 pm Cadets will travel Zanesville in 2021 its only a 1 year deal. The Blue Devils are much larger school than Fort Frye

Zanesville was much better last year though this is a tough game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Still have week 1 and 7 open
Attachments
69918C07-300C-4827-AA96-199665504108.jpeg

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Zanesville seems to be really, really good or really really bad. They always seem to play hard and usually, they are fast.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:05 am
countywide35 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:34 am

Zanesville was much better last year though this is a tough game.

It’s not going to be easy by any stretch of the Imagination. Injust wouldn’t be suprised if FF went there and did the “unthinkable”. These types games are going to give FF that deep playoff run that finds it ending in a state title game.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

It’s commendable that FF has upgraded their schedule. I believe in that. But it’s also smart to limit that overall. There are many things you can’t control in H.S., especially small h.s. - lack of depth, injuries, etc. . Injuries in a schedule of this type can be a killer, no matter how good your first team is. Just one or two injuries may make you average or worse. QB, best RB, best lineman, etc. Not saying you can’t play up and be successful, but you get neutralized real quick in small h.s. With injuries.

Have gun, will travel
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Paladin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:30 am It’s commendable that FF has upgraded their schedule. I believe in that. But it’s also smart to limit that overall. There are many things you can’t control in H.S., especially small h.s. - lack of depth, injuries, etc. . Injuries in a schedule of this type can be a killer, no matter how good your first team is. Just one or two injuries may make you average or worse. QB, best RB, best lineman, etc. Not saying you can’t play up and be successful, but you get neutralized real quick in small h.s. With injuries.
I don’t think they have much of a choice. I think they’ve contacted over 200 schools and still have 2 open dates.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:25 pm
Paladin wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:30 am It’s commendable that FF has upgraded their schedule. I believe in that. But it’s also smart to limit that overall. There are many things you can’t control in H.S., especially small h.s. - lack of depth, injuries, etc. . Injuries in a schedule of this type can be a killer, no matter how good your first team is. Just one or two injuries may make you average or worse. QB, best RB, best lineman, etc. Not saying you can’t play up and be successful, but you get neutralized real quick in small h.s. With injuries.
I don’t think they have much of a choice. I think they’ve contacted over 200 schools and still have 2 open dates.
Do you know if they have tried out of state teams? Thanks.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:45 pm
Do you know if they have tried out of state teams? Thanks.
Yea West VA and PA. Ive been told they couldn’t find much.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

That stinks. Hopefully they find the games they need.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Wow. Teams not wanting to play ??? Or just can’t seem to
Find teams with the same open dates???

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:44 am

Wow. Teams not wanting to play ??? Or just can’t seem to
Find teams with the same open dates???

Nobody wants to play.

Mr. Hoff
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Hoff »

Newark Catholic reached out several times for week 4 before signing a Home and Home with Fort Loramie for 2021-2022.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Mr. Hoff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:44 pm Newark Catholic reached out several times for week 4 before signing a Home and Home with Fort Loramie for 2021-2022.

That’s a pretty good haul.....

nctabulator
Riding the Bench

Post by nctabulator »

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

nctabulator wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:36 pm

Good deal!!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

WOW! I actually agree with you on something. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

They needs to apply to that TVC committee

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:52 am
They needs to apply to that TVC committee
They did they missed out by 1 vote. Thanks Wellston and Vinton County.

Return to “Football”