My latest article:What kind of fan are you?

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: My latest article:What kind of fan are you?

Post by Omega »

Fun read LCF,

For us old guys, fandom involves the teams that you rooted for in your youth. Ohio State in college football, Reds in baseball. The high school you attended. The good thing about aging though is that my fandom is not defined by wins and losses. Tradition and integrity count. Even following SEO high school sports from afar, the history of the rivalries and venues becomes more important than the outcomes. The young men who played on Raidiger Field sixty some years ago can stay forever young in your mind.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: My latest article:What kind of fan are you?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Omega wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:56 pm
Fun read LCF,

For us old guys, fandom involves the teams that you rooted for in your youth. Ohio State in college football, Reds in baseball. The high school you attended. The good thing about aging though is that my fandom is not defined by wins and losses. Tradition and integrity count. Even following SEO high school sports from afar, the history of the rivalries and venues becomes more important than the outcomes. The young men who played on Raidiger Field sixty some years ago can stay forever young in your mind.
Thanks.

Return to “Football”