2021 SVC

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Re: 2021 SVC

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Agree. Those four don't probably make it in years past, but oh well. Piketons offense could make them a dominating team. Like SE a few years ago.

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Impressions after week of league play?
-Piketon the team to beat? I think so……
-Pv @ Piketon in two weeks is huge
-Zt is much improved and will only get better
-Huntington-Unioto who really won? From the videos I have seen I think Unioto stole a victory from Huntington.
-Adena picks up first win!
-SE & WF continue to struggle

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Svcguru wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:45 am Impressions after week of league play?
-Huntington-Unioto who really won? From the videos I have seen I think Unioto stole a victory from Huntington.
Piketon easily the team to beat right now this week. Zane Trace has really impressed me. Huntington and Unioto well I am staying away from that. Huntsmen probably should have won but if I am the U I don't hand the victory back for a loss, I take it and run. Adena could win a couple more games, they didn't look bad last week. SE and WF are looking at the very bottom with gooseeggs for wins. Question how long will both those teams give their head coaches if things stay the same?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:22 am
Svcguru wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:45 am Impressions after week of league play?
Piketon easily the team to beat right now this week. Zane Trace has really impressed me. Huntington and Unioto well I am staying away from that. Huntsmen probably should have won but if I am the U I don't hand the victory back for a loss, I take it and run. Adena could win a couple more games, they didn't look bad last week. SE and WF are looking at the very bottom with gooseeggs for wins. Question how long will both those teams give their head coaches if things stay the same?
Westfall’s gone through a tough stretch when it comes to coaching, but I do think Coach Smith is there for the Westfall kids and community, which is a big difference from what was before him. It’s a really low point in their overall talent, so I’m not sure what a change would do, but with how things are going, it wouldn’t surprise me if a change is made.

Southeastern is in a weird spot, because it’s a large drop off in talent, but also it may not be that long until talent comes back. That usually happens when you have a great run at a small school

Those two play this week and I think it’s the only win for the winner.

Return to “Football”