2021 TVC-Hocking

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: 2021 TVC-Hocking

Post by formerfcfan »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:03 pm
jgrlzz wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:35 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:10 am

From what I've heard.The lancers are officially dipping their toes into 8 man football this fall.
Does this mean they are dropping Belpre, Corning Miller, Bridgeport and Millersport?
That's a false statement. The Lancers will be playing 11 man football. I think the ones spreading that rumor are just wanting an excuse to dodge us. So, not sure how many games we'll be able to get scheduled but we're not dropping any of those you mentioned.
I’m watching them right now, and they only have ten players.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:07 pm
jgrlzz wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:35 pm

Does this mean they are dropping Belpre, Corning Miller, Bridgeport and Millersport?
That's a false statement. The Lancers will be playing 11 man football. I think the ones spreading that rumor are just wanting an excuse to dodge us. So, not sure how many games we'll be able to get scheduled but we're not dropping any of those you mentioned.
Had 18 players moving into the AC Fair, so we be fine once the fair is over. Thanks for your concern though.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Had 18 players moving into the AC Fair, so we be fine once the fair is over. Thanks for your concern though.
lol imagine getting hellbent defensive on a dumb and unfunny gimmick. The coach said they can’t do a full season of 11-man, and they only had ten kids period there.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:33 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm
lol imagine getting hellbent defensive on a dumb and unfunny gimmick. The coach said they can’t do a full season of 11-man, and they only had ten kids period there.
I have no idea what you wrote there. Have you been drinking? :lol:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Eagle Pappaw
Riding the Bench

Post by Eagle Pappaw »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:28 pm
Eagle Pappaw wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:59 am All eyes should now be focused clearly on Belpre as the favorite to win the Hocking. Having a former player from tOSU is worth two touchdowns a game.
It will take him a few years to build something there. Title still runs through Trimble.
Now that we have a few games played I can honestly say Thimble may sore 100+ on Belpre. Yep, this coach is that bad. Belpre may score, though we know Thimble always leaves their starters in on defense to try and shut teams out. But Belpre has the athletes to put up some points. But with that dumpster fire Bell is running Thimble will name their score.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

My guess is the Cats or “Thimble” to make Eagle happy, will end up 8-2 more than likely. NC is no joke again this year and caught wind that Slim Shady Side looks pretty good as well. Both teams would be a tough match for the Cats (assuming we make it that far)
TVC still runs through Glouster, shutting out the Hocking.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:33 pm
Tow Head wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:39 pm
Farmer Yoder wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:13 am Its gonna run through Waterford this year
Yes, the Cats will run through Waterford this year, just like last year.
10-0 possible? Maybe 9-1? Won't really know how this team is until they play Fort Frye and John Marshall.
Us boys had that there Marshall Johnny game. Hows you like are reffin? :mrgreen:

Wahrscheinlich Glück für dich, dass wir dieses Wateford-Spiel nicht haben, denn wir hatten einen Auftritt am Samstag. Wenn sie es am Freitag gespielt haben, hatte Weeda es.

Translation for ya'll non Amish folk: Prolly Lucky fer ya that we din't have that there Wateford game cuz we had a gig on Saturdy. If theyda played it on Friday weeda had it.

Return to “Football”