Washington County Football 2021

redblue85
Freshman Team

Washington County Football 2021

Post by redblue85 »

Pretty new on here, decided to start a thread on the Washington County teams, see if we can get some discussion going. How are they all looking? How do you think they will be?

Eastern Dpsy can share more of the details, but the Cadets should be good again. Return whole backfield, QB has lots of experience in the offense. Line might struggle early with loses but seems like Fort is consistent every year. Expect defense to be solid again.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Washington County Football 2021

Post by EasternDspy »

redblue85 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 pm Pretty new on here, decided to start a thread on the Washington County teams, see if we can get some discussion going. How are they all looking? How do you think they will be?

Eastern Dpsy can share more of the details, but the Cadets should be good again. Return whole backfield, QB has lots of experience in the offense. Line might struggle early with loses but seems like Fort is consistent every year. Expect defense to be solid again.
Still have one of the better line in D6. LT Casey Brooker who was player of the year in the Eastern District, Hunter Kesselring (3 Year Starter) and Kaleb Bailey (2 year Starter ). Throw in Riggs and Morgan Smith and they will bully people. Crazy Legs, Owen Brown return as well as the FB. Ian Ellis 3rd year at QB. Zaiden Huck and Eli Johnson at LB. CB will be the weakness but Crazy Legs gives you one solid CB.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Warren looks like an up and coming program.

Waterford seemed a little down last year. I don't know what they have coming back, but they've been solid.

redblue85
Freshman Team

Post by redblue85 »

efarns wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:19 am Warren looks like an up and coming program.

Waterford seemed a little down last year. I don't know what they have coming back, but they've been solid.
Anybody know what Warren is going to be like? Seems like they turned the program around, but that was a great class that they graduate. Do they have good young talent? And what about Marietta? Seems like they've been ok but not great for a while. Munoz kid graduates i think..big loss

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

efarns wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:19 am Warren looks like an up and coming program.

Warren will go back down next year losing the stud QB and WR. The backup QB was the stud QB brother though.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye only has 8 games as of now and that’s a concern.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

redblue85 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Anybody know what Warren is going to be like? Seems like they turned the program around, but that was a great class that they graduate. Do they have good young talent? And what about Marietta? Seems like they've been ok but not great for a while. Munoz kid graduates i think..big loss
Defense will have to carry this team. Offense loses 9/11 starters, with the two returners being good linemen. 100% of receiving production is gone, and Gandee’s value is not replaceable. Their best offensive player will be Jason Williams, who is a sophomore running back. Not very big, but breakaway speed and incredible balance. Should be a run-oriented offense.

redblue85
Freshman Team

Post by redblue85 »

beg003 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:45 pm
redblue85 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Defense will have to carry this team. Offense loses 9/11 starters, with the two returners being good linemen. 100% of receiving production is gone, and Gandee’s value is not replaceable. Their best offensive player will be Jason Williams, who is a sophomore running back. Not very big, but breakaway speed and incredible balance. Should be a run-oriented offense.
What are their young kid (other than the Taylor boy and that Williams kid) like? No idea what numbers are like out there. How many starters on defense are back? Figured a lot of the starters played both ways, but Warren's a bigger school

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Warren will go back down next year losing the stud QB and WR. The backup QB was the stud QB brother though.

If the last name is Taylor at Warren football, playing QB they bound to be good.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm Fort Frye only has 8 games as of now and that’s a concern.

Yeah that stinks.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”