Western Indians

greygoose
SEOPS

Western Indians

Post by greygoose »

I know they've been trying to get football going for a few years now and have worked their way up to at least club ball this past season but I'm looking at Eitel and I'm not seeing any scores for this past season. How are things looking for the Indians?? Is this a tried and failed attempt to get football going??

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Western Indians

Post by formerfcfan »

greygoose wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:25 pm I know they've been trying to get football going for a few years now and have worked their way up to at least club ball this past season but I'm looking at Eitel and I'm not seeing any scores for this past season. How are things looking for the Indians?? Is this a tried and failed attempt to get football going??
I thought I remember a post on here saying that the program stalled out a year or two ago? They were originally going to play Miller in 2019 but it didn’t happen.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:17 am
greygoose wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:25 pm I know they've been trying to get football going for a few years now and have worked their way up to at least club ball this past season but I'm looking at Eitel and I'm not seeing any scores for this past season. How are things looking for the Indians?? Is this a tried and failed attempt to get football going??
I thought I remember a post on here saying that the program stalled out a year or two ago? They were originally going to play Miller in 2019 but it didn’t happen.
Well I seen they actually had 3 games scheduled for 2020 or at least that's what it shows for Eitel and I seen post on here where they were going club with West Union, Peebles, North Adams those Adams County schools just starting up. Just never heard anything more from this season or if they've decided to hang it up. I know last I spoke with a individual he said they were starting up soccer and felt that'd probably end the football.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

They going to play?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

It does not look like it. A friend of mine had a contract to officiate the Manchester vs Western game and that game appears to have cancelled.

Return to “Football”