Fort Frye vs. Lima Central Catholic Week 7

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Fort Frye vs. Lima Central Catholic Week 7

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Hopefully somewhere like London or maybe Hillard (Darby/Davidson.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Re: Fort Frye adds D7 Power Lima Central Catholic week 7

Post by Rolltanks »

Good year to get them they graduate lot of talent. Birds could be down or way up depending on recruiting. Senior has been on a downward slope since fell left so I would look for most football first kids to pick lcc.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Rolltanks wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:18 am Good year to get them they graduate lot of talent. Birds could be down or way up depending on recruiting. Senior has been on a downward slope since fell left so I would look for most football first kids to pick lcc.
It happens all the time. Before the game, everyone Fort Frye plays is going to beat them. After Fort Frye wins, their schedule was weak and they're afraid to play anybody good. If The Ohio State Buckeyes scheduled Fort Frye, this message board would start saying this was a down year and this OSU team isn't very good compared to who Fort Frye should be playing.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

They return star Qb Unruh. They did lose a ton of lineman and all 3 backs. They run same offense as Fort the Wing T. They lost in final 4 to State champ New Breman by 2. Fort Frye has one of the most loaded schedules I’ve seen from a D6 team.

Wk 1 Open
Wk 2- St Henry
WK 3- @ Waterford
WK 4- @ Zanesville
WK 5- Warren
WK 6- @ Trimble
WK7- Lima Central on Neutral
WK 8- Caldwell
WK 9- Logan
WK 10 @ Williamstown

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

efarns wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 am
Rolltanks wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:18 am Good year to get them they graduate lot of talent. Birds could be down or way up depending on recruiting. Senior has been on a downward slope since fell left so I would look for most football first kids to pick lcc.
It happens all the time. Before the game, everyone Fort Frye plays is going to beat them. After Fort Frye wins, their schedule was weak and they're afraid to play anybody good. If The Ohio State Buckeyes scheduled Fort Frye, this message board would start saying this was a down year and this OSU team isn't very good compared to who Fort Frye should be playing.
I’m just saying they lost some good players is all idc at all who you play I was just giving some insight into lcc. If you read all my post you will notice I talk about recruiting in Lima. It is possible that lcc will be much better than last year you never know. That is why they were kicked from the nwc and why they were denied entry into the Mac. If they don’t get players from senior and Shawnee then I would pick fort to win by two scores. Without transfers they will have young skill players that will be replacing the best backs in school history outside of maybe christof. The qb has talent I don’t know what kind of help he will have as they are not a strong passing team. Great pick up either way good luck

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Rolltanks wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
efarns wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 am
I’m just saying they lost some good players is all idc at all who you play I was just giving some insight into lcc. If you read all my post you will notice I talk about recruiting in Lima. It is possible that lcc will be much better than last year you never know. That is why they were kicked from the nwc and why they were denied entry into the Mac. If they don’t get players from senior and Shawnee then I would pick fort to win by two scores. Without transfers they will have young skill players that will be replacing the best backs in school history outside of maybe christof. The qb has talent I don’t know what kind of help he will have as they are not a strong passing team. Great pick up either way good luck
It's high school football. Teams lose good players every year. They scheduled Fort Frye, so I guess they expect to have some goodies in the cupboard.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Good pickup for FF, the HC and AD aint playin around....

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Bumpy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:40 pm Good pickup for FF, the HC and AD aint playin around....
Not much of a choice no local teams will play them and they have no league.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:37 pm
Bumpy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:40 pm Good pickup for FF, the HC and AD aint playin around....
Not much of a choice no local teams will play them and they have no league.
Lcc has same problem it is hard not being in a league

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

This would be a great game to play Saturday night @ Lancaster HS.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:39 pm This would be a great game to play Saturday night @ Lancaster HS.
It will be a sat in the Columbus Area

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

What, no Week 1 game scheduled as of today?
does Fort need to dip into Kentucky for a game?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

carbon_dated wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:51 pm What, no Week 1 game scheduled as of today?
does Fort need to dip into Kentucky for a game?
Know any openings? As of now Fort will host Reigning Sports Acad but nothing is for sure.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This guy post on Twitter and he is preparing a master schedule for all teams, if anyone has up-to-date openings it would be him.
https://twitter.com/ohioscheduler

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Too bad Fort Frye couldn't have got John Marshall for a game before Trimble did.

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

I am pretty sure that Fort Frye did contact John Marshall. The answer was another NO!

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

rockcoach wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:39 am I am pretty sure that Fort Frye did contact John Marshall. The answer was another NO!
But John Marshall would rather schedule Trimble??

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

I have learned over the years to not try and understand an Athletic Director and some coaches thinking.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

rockcoach wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:42 am I have learned over the years to not try and understand an Athletic Director and some coaches thinking.
Maybe they're thinking Trimble is some slouch program from Ohio.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Fort Frye vs. Lima Central Catholic Week 7

Post by mattash »

Fort frye plays a good schedule

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”