Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Re: Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

For this game being a few days away, this thread is cold 🥶 Did the Trimble Nelsonville York rival lose its fire?

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:41 am For this game being a few days away, this thread is cold 🥶 Did the Trimble Nelsonville York rival lose its fire?
No, someone keeps deleting many of posts that I've seen that claim NY is going to win. If it says they win by a lot the post lasts about 3 seconds from what I've seen. And don't dare say anything that even hints at a competition between the head coaches or you'll at best get a warning after your post gets deleted. :mrgreen:

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

Pat wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:51 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:41 am For this game being a few days away, this thread is cold 🥶 Did the Trimble Nelsonville York rival lose its fire?
No, someone keeps deleting many of posts that I've seen that claim NY is going to win. If it says they win by a lot the post lasts about 3 seconds from what I've seen. And don't dare say anything that even hints at a competition between the head coaches or you'll at best get a warning after your post gets deleted. :mrgreen:
Well, I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway, I'll be shocked if it isn't a close game at worst, but I won't be surprised if NY wins by a few scores to be honest. Just my $ .02

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:19 pm
Well, I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway, I'll be shocked if it isn't a close game at worst, but I won't be surprised if NY wins by a few scores to be honest. Just my $ .02
I am curious. What is this based on? Trimble returns almost everyone and they dominated the first half last year. The only reason the game was close, was the fact that Trimble kept cramping. So based on that, if Trimble remains healthy, they should come out on top.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

That’s hilarious. I’ve never noticed that. Guess I should get on here more than I do. It’s a forum for opinions, right? So why delete things?

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Sideliner wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:18 pm

I am curious. What is this based on? Trimble returns almost everyone and they dominated the first half last year. The only reason the game was close, was the fact that Trimble kept cramping. So based on that, if Trimble remains healthy, they should come out on top.
I’ll take the Cats in a close one.

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

It's based on information that I have and you most likely do not. So, I stand by my prediction. Bucks by two scores. If I'm proven wrong strike up the band and deliver the plate of crow. :mrgreen:

Union Local Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Union Local Kid »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:55 pm

It's based on information that I have and you most likely do not. So, I stand by my prediction. Bucks by two scores. If I'm proven wrong strike up the band and deliver the plate of crow. :mrgreen:
Outsiders perspective and prediction....

It won't be close, Tomcats roll on.

Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

Ah, a secret weapon :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Nope….they just been 5 pages up to today haha. Time for the brawl……words are over at this point.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

Sideliner wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Ah, a secret weapon :lol:
And/or loss of one. :o

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

countywide35 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:58 pm

Nope….they just been 5 pages up to today haha. Time for the brawl……words are over at this point.
Hahahaha should be a dandy in ole G-Town!!!
Go Cats!!

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

I might bite on this prediction if the game weren't in Glouster. But with the game being played there there's a likelihood that you'll get "those danged Glouster refs" calling the game and if you do no way Trimble loses. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

bullfrog93 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:24 am

I might bite on this prediction if the game weren't in Glouster. But with the game being played there there's a likelihood that you'll get "those danged Glouster refs" calling the game and if you do no way Trimble loses. :mrgreen:
Always a go to excuse 😏

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:13 am

Always a go to excuse 😏
Hey, I don't have a dog in the fight. But I did notice you didn't try to refute the claim. Interesting... :mrgreen:

VC94
Riding the Bench

Post by VC94 »

Trimble by 3 scores

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:07 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:39 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:14 am

I hope you're wrong. We need NY to win for the respect of the Ohio Division and the playoff points for if we stay healthy so we can beat them.
For whatever reason NY's opponents are pounding their chests and talking about getting "playoff points" by beating NY this year. Oh well, the Bucks love to play the underdog role. :mrgreen:
I think people are just wishful thinking that NY will be down this year. I agree they like to be thought of as underdogs. My contacts tell me they'll be just fine this year and look for a good game this week. If they can come out of the first two with at least one win they will be hard to handle the rest of the season for sure.
Agreed. A few new wrinkles too according to word on the street. :mrgreen:

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:11 pm
Pit Stop Billy wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:07 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:39 pm

For whatever reason NY's opponents are pounding their chests and talking about getting "playoff points" by beating NY this year. Oh well, the Bucks love to play the underdog role. :mrgreen:
I think people are just wishful thinking that NY will be down this year. I agree they like to be thought of as underdogs. My contacts tell me they'll be just fine this year and look for a good game this week. If they can come out of the first two with at least one win they will be hard to handle the rest of the season for sure.
Agreed. A few new wrinkles too according to word on the street. :mrgreen:
So, looks like it's Luke & Rusty's "new wrinkles" v. Brady's defense and Phil's trick plays. Should be interesting. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

bullfrog93 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:42 am

Always a go to excuse 😏
Hey, I don't have a dog in the fight. But I did notice you didn't try to refute the claim. Interesting... :mrgreen:
I don’t argue it because that’s everyone’s go to when they lose in Glouster 😂 besides, we couldn’t do that to NY two games in a row after what happened to them in Fairland. Safe to say everyone from Burr Oak clear to Logan was upset about that homer of a game.

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:28 pm
bullfrog93 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:42 am

Always a go to excuse 😏
I don’t argue it because that’s everyone’s go to when they lose in Glouster 😂 besides, we couldn’t do that to NY two games in a row after what happened to them in Fairland. Safe to say everyone from Burr Oak clear to Logan was upset about that homer of a game.
You may be right b/c I remember last year when NC beat you in Glouster some Trimble fans were on here saying if it weren't for the refs and NC getting lucky with turnovers you would have beaten them. And of course we all remember the NY faithful telling us how the refs cheated them in Fairland. :o

Return to “Football”