Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

Why not get this started now! I'm ready for this season, and I bet this game will be packed!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

Post by Orange and Brown »

It should be standing room only lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm It should be standing room only lol
It most definitely will be

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

According to JL Trimble has everyone back and they'll roll in this one to start the undefeated 2021 season. But I think Rusty will have his boys ready and might just surprise some people.

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

koondoger wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:12 pm According to JL Trimble has everyone back and they'll roll in this one to start the undefeated 2021 season. But I think Rusty will have his boys ready and might just surprise some people.
Trimble does have everyone back. They'll be looking to make it four in a row.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:29 pm
koondoger wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:12 pm According to JL Trimble has everyone back and they'll roll in this one to start the undefeated 2021 season. But I think Rusty will have his boys ready and might just surprise some people.
Hard to believe they didn't have any seniors on last years team, but you're the umpteenth person who's said that so it must be true. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

koondoger wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:33 pm
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:29 pm
Hard to believe they didn't have any seniors on last years team, but you're the umpteenth person who's said that so it must be true. :mrgreen:
When I say everyone, I say the majority of the starters. Just 4 seniors last year.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Someone needs to tell the gambler he needs to update his trick plays. We wont fall for that stupid Split End Reverse Pass ever again.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Gecko wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:53 pm Someone needs to tell the gambler he needs to update his trick plays. We wont fall for that stupid Split End Reverse Pass ever again.
Phil doesn't need trick plays, but it's funny when he springs them on ya. They work pretty much 100%. Keeps the other team off guard and eats up a lot of practice time trying to prepare for what he has under that towel doesn't it?

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Tow Head wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:57 pm
Gecko wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:53 pm Someone needs to tell the gambler he needs to update his trick plays. We wont fall for that stupid Split End Reverse Pass ever again.
Phil doesn't need trick plays, but it's funny when he springs them on ya. They work pretty much 100%. Keeps the other team off guard and eats up a lot of practice time trying to prepare for what he has under that towel doesn't it?
I can see a repeat of last year with the exception of NY will score very late to pull off the mild upset.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Tow Head wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:57 pm
I wouldnt say that list of trick plays is all that long. That same tired old SE reverse pass is pretty boring. We spend about two minutes on it on Monday just on the odd chance he runs it. Trcik plays in tomcat land usually signal desperation and this fall thats all they will be feeling week1.

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Maybe that Trimble staff couod use some tutoring on the offense my family invented. The good ole Wing T. Tell Phil to come down to the land of Corn and Maters and i will get him set up.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Let's get some life back into this thread! Only 64 days until kickoff!

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Even with the new help Rusty will struggle to keep it close. This Tomcat team is driven. They been working toward a state championship since they were in 3rd grade. No way they let Rusty derail their plans.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Tow Head wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:16 pm Even with the new help Rusty will struggle to keep it close. This Tomcat team is driven. They been working toward a state championship since they were in 3rd grade. No way they let Rusty derail their plans.
I think that the next few classes are loaded with talent. Every Tomcat team seems to be driven. This team has been on a mission ever since their 20-19 loss against Springfield. I look for the Cats to be around the 9-1 mark, and playing for a regional championship.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:39 pm
Tow Head wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:16 pm Even with the new help Rusty will struggle to keep it close. This Tomcat team is driven. They been working toward a state championship since they were in 3rd grade. No way they let Rusty derail their plans.
I think that the next few classes are loaded with talent. Every Tomcat team seems to be driven. This team has been on a mission ever since their 20-19 loss against Springfield. I look for the Cats to be around the 9-1 mark, and playing for a regional championship.
The Bucks will be ready. They're also driven.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

NY Tomcat wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:16 pm
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:39 pm
The Bucks will be ready. They're also driven.
The Bucks are always ready. But I'm giving Trimble the slight edge in this one. Last year cramps let Nelsonville get back into the game when it could have been ugly. I think the Cats take week 1, 28-14.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Should be a good game, I think NY will be better than last year but we all know what Trimble has. Team is loaded, bucks will be ready to go though. Glad it will be back to its full capacity and atmosphere.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

NY BUCK wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:03 pm Should be a good game, I think NY will be better than last year but we all know what Trimble has. Team is loaded, bucks will be ready to go though. Glad it will be back to its full capacity and atmosphere.
Should be a fun one with an insane atmosphere. NY should be better than last year, and this Trimble team is the same version as 2020. I look for Trimble to come out and prove a point. They've been working hard ever since the 35-19 loss to Newark Catholic. I expect Nelsonville has been working hard too ever since the Fairland game. Good luck to your Buckeyes, it's gonna be a good ol hard hitting classic at Glouster Memorial!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:33 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:03 pm Should be a good game, I think NY will be better than last year but we all know what Trimble has. Team is loaded, bucks will be ready to go though. Glad it will be back to its full capacity and atmosphere.
Should be a fun one with an insane atmosphere. NY should be better than last year, and this Trimble team is the same version as 2020. I look for Trimble to come out and prove a point. They've been working hard ever since the 35-19 loss to Newark Catholic. I expect Nelsonville has been working hard too ever since the Fairland game. Good luck to your Buckeyes, it's gonna be a good ol hard hitting classic at Glouster Memorial!
Yes the atmosphere should be pretty crazy, which means most importantly a great split the pot haha but good luck to the tomcats as well. Will be here before we know it.

Return to “Football”