Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Re: Nelsonville-York @ Trimble

Post by Enforcer »

Man, I was havin a bad day till I got on here and read some of these predictions. I didnt know preps had so many comedians. They need to open a comedy corner forum!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

191430615_818252912457334_2469179075183374859_n.jpg
191430615_818252912457334_2469179075183374859_n.jpg (11.98 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
8-)

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

Most of the folks from Trimble that I've talked to in person have already anointed themselves state champions this year so it will be interesting to see how this game unfolds.
Will Guffys be anywhere close to 100% for this game?

"Do what you do, and do it well"
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Omaha wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:14 pm Most of the folks from Trimble that I've talked to in person have already anointed themselves state champions this year so it will be interesting to see how this game unfolds.
Not sure who you've talked to but all the real fans know region 27 is tough this year with Newark Catholic, Shadyside and Danville all returning a lot of talent

Its all in the hips
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

I don’t think anybody from Trimble thinks they are an automatic write in for state champion. As Happy said, region 27 is pretty stout but Trimble is definitely good enough to win it. As for this game, hopefully both teams get through their jamborees tomorrow night without injuries.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

NY BUCK wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:48 pm I don’t think anybody from Trimble thinks they are an automatic write in for state champion. As Happy said, region 27 is pretty stout but Trimble is definitely good enough to win it. As for this game, hopefully both teams get through their jamborees tomorrow night without injuries.
For sure! Should be a dandy of a game!! Hopefully both teams skate through tomorrow night without injury and we get Blake back week one. Heard he’s still questionable right now. Time will tell.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Happy McGavin wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:46 pm
Omaha wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:14 pm Most of the folks from Trimble that I've talked to in person have already anointed themselves state champions this year so it will be interesting to see how this game unfolds.
Not sure who you've talked to but all the real fans know region 27 is tough this year with Newark Catholic, Shadyside and Danville all returning a lot of talent
Right? I talk to a lot of Trimble faithful and I haven’t heard one say we’ve got it in the bag. There’s a tough NC team that knocked us out last year, so I highly doubt the Cats are looking at them as a bunch of scrubs.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

1 week away

Its all in the hips
WellstonLover
Riding the Bench

Post by WellstonLover »

Good luck to the buckeyes. We need the second level points if we want to host 2 home playoff games this year.

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

Nobody from Trimble thinks they are a sure lock in for a state title. I know that pretty much of the core of the team is back and are hoping for a big run but being realistic this is the toughest schedule Trimble has had in years so going 8-2 or 9-1 is not that bad it will make them a better team for a deep run.As far as the Nelsonville game Trimble by 3 scores maybe 4.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Lakers23 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:37 pm Nobody from Trimble thinks they are a sure lock in for a state title. I know that pretty much of the core of the team is back and are hoping for a big run but being realistic this is the toughest schedule Trimble has had in years so going 8-2 or 9-1 is not that bad it will make them a better team for a deep run.As far as the Nelsonville game Trimble by 3 scores maybe 4.
I hope you're wrong. We need NY to win for the respect of the Ohio Division and the playoff points for if we stay healthy so we can beat them.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:14 am
Lakers23 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:37 pm Nobody from Trimble thinks they are a sure lock in for a state title. I know that pretty much of the core of the team is back and are hoping for a big run but being realistic this is the toughest schedule Trimble has had in years so going 8-2 or 9-1 is not that bad it will make them a better team for a deep run.As far as the Nelsonville game Trimble by 3 scores maybe 4.
I hope you're wrong. We need NY to win for the respect of the Ohio Division and the playoff points for if we stay healthy so we can beat them.
For whatever reason NY's opponents are pounding their chests and talking about getting "playoff points" by beating NY this year. Oh well, the Bucks love to play the underdog role. :mrgreen:

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:39 pm
For whatever reason NY's opponents are pounding their chests and talking about getting "playoff points" by beating NY this year. Oh well, the Bucks love to play the underdog role. :mrgreen:
I think people are just wishful thinking that NY will be down this year. I agree they like to be thought of as underdogs. My contacts tell me they'll be just fine this year and look for a good game this week. If they can come out of the first two with at least one win they will be hard to handle the rest of the season for sure.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:07 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:39 pm

I think people are just wishful thinking that NY will be down this year. I agree they like to be thought of as underdogs. My contacts tell me they'll be just fine this year and look for a good game this week. If they can come out of the first two with at least one win they will be hard to handle the rest of the season for sure.
Agreed. The Ohio division should know better by now to take NY lightly. Don’t matter if they are “down” any year or not. They are always going to come to play and more than likely will be competing for the Ohio title year in and year out. So go ahead and keep thinking they are underdogs, you’re going to be surprised 😎

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

NY is not down by any means. This team I believe is better then last year. With that being said, NY could easily be looking at 0-2 right in the face. Start off with two very tough teams but will be ready to go for both. See them possibly running the table after that. Ready for Saturday night, looks like it could be a wet one. Will be nice to see a full stadium again.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

NY BUCK wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:59 pm NY is not down by any means. This team I believe is better then last year. With that being said, NY could easily be looking at 0-2 right in the face. Start off with two very tough teams but will be ready to go for both. See them possibly running the table after that. Ready for Saturday night, looks like it could be a wet one. Will be nice to see a full stadium again.
And no mask hopefully? Anyone heard if they are requiring them or not? Week one will be interesting. From the jamboree game, we definitely discovered some things we need to work on. If it’s a wet one, I think it’ll give the slight edge to the Cats.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:36 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:59 pm NY is not down by any means. This team I believe is better then last year. With that being said, NY could easily be looking at 0-2 right in the face. Start off with two very tough teams but will be ready to go for both. See them possibly running the table after that. Ready for Saturday night, looks like it could be a wet one. Will be nice to see a full stadium again.
And no mask hopefully? Anyone heard if they are requiring them or not? Week one will be interesting. From the jamboree game, we definitely discovered some things we need to work on. If it’s a wet one, I think it’ll give the slight edge to the Cats.
From what I have heard NY will not be requiring mask at their home games, I imagine Trimbles policy will be similar if I had to guess.

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

Know one has said anything about mask yet.They could be talking about what to do in the office but hasn’t been announced that I have heard. I know that there is no mandatory mask at school it’s optional only on the buses.

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

Not saying Nelsonville is a bad team just saying that we won bye 1 score and didn’t lose anyone and they lost some key players that’s why my prediction is what it is,but it’s Trimble and Nelsonville and at least it’s at home.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Fans in the stands again. Can't wait

Its all in the hips

Return to “Football”