Holes in 2021 schedules

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Re: Holes in 2021 schedules

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:06 am
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:08 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Beef your schedule up? Well, that's an easy fix. Jump up to the Ohio Division. No need to do anything else really. But we know you won't. Been ducking that one for years as you've been clamoring, "our schedule has never hurt us in the playoffs." I still think you're dodging us. :mrgreen:
Maybe we will soon. Who knows? Be funny to see a Division VII school in the bigger division beating up on the Ohio schools with the exception of Athens (Trimble usually holds their against them in the jamboree) and Nelsonville-York. Trimble would fit in the Ohio division and play the smash mouth football were known for. You could join right now since you aren't in the Hocking division.
What are you waiting for? Your coach to grow the nads to pull the trigger? Just nut up and do it already. :mrgreen:
I can't control what the coach and athletic director have a say in stuff. If your so concerned about it, you go talk to them about it.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:17 am

Maybe we will soon. Who knows? Be funny to see a Division VII school in the bigger division beating up on the Ohio schools with the exception of Athens (Trimble usually holds their against them in the jamboree) and Nelsonville-York. Trimble would fit in the Ohio division and play the smash mouth football were known for. You could join right now since you aren't in the Hocking division.
What are you waiting for? Your coach to grow the nads to pull the trigger? Just nut up and do it already. :mrgreen:
I can't control what the coach and athletic director have a say in stuff. If your so concerned about it, you go talk to them about it.
So you don't know if they are "beefing up the schedule for the playoffs" then. Just on here running your jib. We all know they won't make the leap though. They've had plenty of chances and ducked it every time. :mrgreen:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:39 am

So you don't know if they are "beefing up the schedule for the playoffs" then. Just on here running your jib. We all know they won't make the leap though. They've had plenty of chances and ducked it every time. :mrgreen:
I already know they are. And I ain't running my mouth, just sick of hearing you say people are dodging Fed.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:57 am

I already know they are. And I ain't running my mouth, just sick of hearing you say people are dodging Fed.
Strong words for a guy who won't push them to nut up. You billy bad assez could solve all he TVC problems by moving up, but you make excuses for not doing it, all the while talking about how you'd kick the dog sheet out of the teams in the league you are afraid to join. :mrgreen:

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Strong words for a guy who won't push them to nut up. You billy bad assez could solve all he TVC problems by moving up, but you make excuses for not doing it, all the while talking about how you'd kick the dog sheet out of the teams in the league you are afraid to join. :mrgreen:
I'm right with you on moving up. It's needed. I'd like us too but I don't have a say in what our athletic director does/says. Football-wise moving up makes sense, we can stay in the Hocking for all other sports. The only real competition in the Hocking is Waterford for football.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:30 pm

I'm right with you on moving up. It's needed. I'd like us too but I don't have a say in what our athletic director does/says. Football-wise moving up makes sense, we can stay in the Hocking for all other sports. The only real competition in the Hocking is Waterford for football.
Need to start pushing for that then. If you move up SG and/or Miller will prolly come back and make it a competitive league again. And then the rest of the Hocking might stop dodging us too. :mrgreen:

Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:37 pm
TomcatFootball11 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:29 pm

There's a lack of competition. Some teams like us are trying to beef our schedule up for the playoffs, but you wouldn't get that.
Beef your schedule up? Well, that's an easy fix. Jump up to the Ohio Division. No need to do anything else really. But we know you won't. Been ducking that one for years as you've been clamoring, "our schedule has never hurt us in the playoffs." I still think you're dodging us. :mrgreen:
Only ones laughing will be the other Ohio division schools. And St Jude in basketball but I doubt Cladwell has the nuts to play us

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 pm

Need to start pushing for that then. If you move up SG and/or Miller will prolly come back and make it a competitive league again. And then the rest of the Hocking might stop dodging us too. :mrgreen:
Miller went to the promised land, they didn't help us much. South Gallia can go. Too long of a drive. Maybe if some schools didn't vote Fort Frye out from joining the TVC, we would have 2 pretty good teams on the schedule in the Hocking yearly.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:12 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:37 pm

Miller went to the promised land, they didn't help us much. South Gallia can go. Too long of a drive. Maybe if some schools didn't vote Fort Frye out from joining the TVC, we would have 2 pretty good teams on the schedule in the Hocking yearly.
As you said earlier, none of the teams in the Hocking help you much. The smart move is to move up to the Ohio. Then you won't have to worry about long drives and better teams joining the Hocking. Push the powers to nut up. :mrgreen:

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

And I get that it's fun to blow teams out and then get on here and make fun of them. Then schedule one good team and say you're beefing up your schedule. But if you want to be your best you really need to consider nutting up. :mrgreen:

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:17 pm And I get that it's fun to blow teams out and then get on here and make fun of them. Then schedule one good team and say you're beefing up your schedule. But if you want to be your best you really need to consider nutting up. :mrgreen:
If Covid never hit in 20, we would've played Lucas, VC, and Fort. 21 were playing John Marshall, VC, and Fort. Better than the 20 schedule. Oh, and if it makes you so happy I'll start pushing my powers to go to the Ohio.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:41 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:17 pm And I get that it's fun to blow teams out and then get on here and make fun of them. Then schedule one good team and say you're beefing up your schedule. But if you want to be your best you really need to consider nutting up. :mrgreen:
If Covid never hit in 20, we would've played Lucas, VC, and Fort. 21 were playing John Marshall, VC, and Fort. Better than the 20 schedule. Oh, and if it makes you so happy I'll start pushing my powers to go to the Ohio.
I remember the time when Trimble had the nuts to play in the Ohio back when it was only one division. Those were great times. Now they have a few desperate fans get on here and run their mouth about them playing one maybe two decent opponents and act like they have really upgraded. I like the sound of them being in the Ohio but that will NOT happen anytime soon. No or at tribble has the guts for that

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:51 pm
I remember the time when Trimble had the nuts to play in the Ohio back when it was only one division. Those were great times. Now they have a few desperate fans get on here and run their mouth about them playing one maybe two decent opponents and act like they have really upgraded. I like the sound of them being in the Ohio but that will NOT happen anytime soon. No or at tribble has the guts for that
We're playing VC and the team over the hill. We'd love to play Athens but they cower down every time we ask them. They want no part of this. The rest of that sorry league won't help us prepare for the playoffs so we don't want them on the schedule. We're scheduling teams that they shy away from like Fort Fry.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Tow Head wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:42 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:51 pm

We're playing VC and the team over the hill. We'd love to play Athens but they cower down every time we ask them. They want no part of this. The rest of that sorry league won't help us prepare for the playoffs so we don't want them on the schedule. We're scheduling teams that they shy away from like Fort Fry.
They say they ain't playin the Fort cause they got a grass field.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Does Anyone Know If Rock Hill Got Their 2nd Week Filled?

Return to “Football”