2021 FEDERAL HOCKING LANCERS FOOTBALL

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Re: 2021 FEDERAL HOCKING LANCERS FOOTBALL

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

hannancoach wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:54 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:42 pm
hannancoach wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:34 pm

We sposed to be playing. I hope they ain't ducking us again. I can't figure out why them river schools, Federal Hocking and Logan Hocking, keeps ducking us. Must be something in the water over there that makes them soft.
We are trying to build a playoff schedule now that we have a proven winner at the helm. Trying to get doormats like Hannah off the schedule, so if you call that ducking I guess we are. Meanwhile teams like Thimble and Meigs are ducking us.
Ya'll better stick to your 8 man football and soccer.
No 8 man for us. We got us a proven winner in town. So, if you ain't skeert give him a call and put us on the schedule.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I am excited to see Brad Woodson take over as coach. Hopefully he can get kids to turn out for football so Fed Hock can at least be competitive with a TVC Hocking schedule in the near future.

https://www.athensmessenger.com/sports/ ... 32e2.html

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

NYBuckeye96 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:28 am I am excited to see Brad Woodson take over as coach. Hopefully he can get kids to turn out for football so Fed Hock can at least be competitive with a TVC Hocking schedule in the near future.

For those who kept asking, here's the proven winner I spoke of.

#betterkeepdodgingFH

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:08 pm
NYBuckeye96 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:28 am I am excited to see Brad Woodson take over as coach. Hopefully he can get kids to turn out for football so Fed Hock can at least be competitive with a TVC Hocking schedule in the near future.

#betterkeepdodgingFH
PSA: The only reason anyone is dodging you is to keep from having a game cancelled, or because you don't bring any playoff points to the table, or because putting a beat down on doesn't make their teams any better. Other than that, be glad the good teams don't want to give you said beat down. Win a few games agains really bad teams so your players can gain some confidence. Then try to schedule the better teams. But calling them out now is not a recipe for success. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Bystander#1
Riding the Bench

Post by Bystander#1 »

Hannan at Federal Hocking 10/15/21

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:12 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:52 pm When do they plan on playing a TVC Hocking schedule again
Next year.
Ouch. Don’t think they’ll be ready that soon.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

koondoger wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:11 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:08 pm

#betterkeepdodgingFH
PSA: The only reason anyone is dodging you is to keep from having a game cancelled, or because you don't bring any playoff points to the table, or because putting a beat down on doesn't make their teams any better. Other than that, be glad the good teams don't want to give you said beat down. Win a few games agains really bad teams so your players can gain some confidence. Then try to schedule the better teams. But calling them out now is not a recipe for success. :mrgreen:
Yeah, sure. Nice excuse. If they think we're as bad as you say a lot of them would want to play us for an easy win. Truth is they want no part of us until they have to play us in he league again. We get it. It motivates us.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:32 am
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:52 pm When do they plan on playing a TVC Hocking schedule again
Next year.
We'll be fine. We have a winner in town. Kids are buying in. The wins are a coming. Count on it.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:16 am

Next year.
We'll be fine. We have a winner in town. Kids are buying in. The wins are a coming. Count on it.
I hope you’re right. I enjoy seeing other teams other than NY give the Cats a tough game throughout the regular season. Just don’t see it happening that quick with the Lancers. Especially going from a school that couldn’t even get kids to come out, to not finishing a season, to talking about 8 man football. Just hard to think they’ll be top contenders next year when they come back to the TVC.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:31 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:16 am

I hope you’re right. I enjoy seeing other teams other than NY give the Cats a tough game throughout the regular season. Just don’t see it happening that quick with the Lancers. Especially going from a school that couldn’t even get kids to come out, to not finishing a season, to talking about 8 man football. Just hard to think they’ll be top contenders next year when they come back to the TVC.
One thing I've read on here a lot is that if Trimble really wants to have more than one "tough" game during the regular season they could join the Ohio Division. I'm pretty sure no one in either division would be against that. Easy answer if they really do want a tougher schedule.

nctabulator
Riding the Bench

Post by nctabulator »

Federal Hocking will now be playing Racine Southern this Friday, as the Southern vs. Chesapeake game has been cancelled due to quarantine.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

nctabulator wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:40 pm Federal Hocking will now be playing Racine Southern this Friday, as the Southern vs. Chesapeake game has been cancelled due to quarantine.
Gimme Southern by 14!

Return to “Football”