2021 LOGAN CHIEFTAINS FOOTBALL

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Re: 2021 LOGAN CHIEFTAINS FOOTBALL

Post by Howard Cosell »

Logan playing fort Frye is a complete Joke

I don’t care how good they have been, Logan should beat them by 60. It’s just a sign of what they think of themselves that they would agree to play such a tiny opponent. Didn’t Logan try to get in the TvC Hocking division a few years back!

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:23 pm
Paladin wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:51 pm My comments have generated some messages. Re read my comments. Nowhere did I say they will have a winning season. Just that I see 4 possible wins and maybe, MAYBE if they catch someone with injuries they might get to .500. Otherwise, look to see if the coach gets the athletes out. They will be big, but athletic is a separate question. And I’m not hearing they are real athletic.
They should beat Jackson this year. I hear they look slow on film.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:27 pm Logan playing fort Frye is a complete Joke

I don’t care how good they have been, Logan should beat them by 60. It’s just a sign of what they think of themselves that they would agree to play such a tiny opponent. Didn’t Logan try to get in the TvC Hocking division a few years back!
Who else has an open date week 9?

It was FF or St. Clairsville that were available and willing to play Logan.

Until Logan is in a league their going to have a revolving door of opponents of all sizes in weeks 6-10.

Should Logan have left the week open and not played?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:27 pm Didn’t Logan try to get in the TvC Hocking division a few years back!
Logan has tried to get into every league withing a two hour drive.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

loganlocos wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:45 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:27 pm Logan playing fort Frye is a complete Joke

Until Logan is in a league their going to have a revolving door of opponents of all sizes in weeks 6-10.

You just said they could have played St C!

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

FF a heckuva football team…..

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Whats the difference? They're both much smaller than Logan. I know they both reached out to LHS. Maybe one team was willing to do a two year deal and the other wasn't? Maybe one needed a home game in 21 and the other in 22?

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

loganlocos wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:46 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:27 pm Didn’t Logan try to get in the TvC Hocking division a few years back!
We reached out to Logan about playing but they ducked us. I can understand Athens dodging us since we've beat them up a few times, but not sure whey Logan won't play. We also requested Logan join a league we were trying to put together and they never responded. We had several schools lined up but it all hinged on Logan coming in. When they wouldn't commit the whole plan dissolved. What a shame.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

hannancoach wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:09 pm
We reached out to Logan about playing but they ducked us. I can understand Athens dodging us since we've beat them up a few times, but not sure whey Logan won't play. We also requested Logan join a league we were trying to put together and they never responded. We had several schools lined up but it all hinged on Logan coming in. When they wouldn't commit the whole plan dissolved. What a shame.

Interesting info…..would you care to elaborate on who “we” is that reached out to Logan snd who “we” is that had several schools lined up for a league that hinged all on Logan coming in ? Curious to know why 7teams were willing to create a league but decided not to form the league just because Logan didn’t join. 7teams is quite a league with an 8th team being the deciding factor not to have it??

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

loganlocos wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:50 am
Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Whats the difference? They're both much smaller than Logan. I know they both reached out to LHS. Maybe one team was willing to do a two year deal and the other wasn't? Maybe one needed a home game in 21 and the other in 22?

Even though we all know FF is much smaller than Logan. We all know too that FF is helluva football program that wouldn’t be easy for ANYONE to beat. I think this is a GREAT game for BOTH programs. FF is trying to get over that hump to put a state trophy in the showcase and Logan is at a point where they have turned some things around heading in the Right direction. Scheduling a game with a program with such sustained success that FF has been dishing out lately shows that Logan is continuing to do things to keep the ship sailing the right way. This game is good for Logan to keep getting better. I wouldn’t put much thought into this criticism about Logan being embarrassed to schedule such a small school. If Logan had the recent success that FF has experienced lately then maybe so. But Rigjt now in 2021 to me this is a great pickup game. And without league. And constant battles for both these schools in getting games to play. Hats off to both ADs for making this happen.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:37 pm
hannancoach wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Interesting info…..would you care to elaborate on who “we” is that reached out to Logan snd who “we” is that had several schools lined up for a league that hinged all on Logan coming in ? Curious to know why 7teams were willing to create a league but decided not to form the league just because Logan didn’t join. 7teams is quite a league with an 8th team being the deciding factor not to have it?? As hard as Logan has been working to get into league I find it hard to believe that if they had an opportunity to get in they would have not joined one of the opportunities were there. Unless it was just absolutely undoable for other sports teams to travel through the school week. I’m looking forward to hearing more details.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Is there a new AD at Logan?????

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:41 am Is there a new AD at Logan?????
Yes

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:41 am Is there a new AD at Logan?????
Yes. Mrs. Schultheiss was promoted to a new position to oversee the facilities.

Lisa Morelli is the new athletic director. She comes from Watkins Memorial and previously was at Whitehall before that.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

She would have knowledge of two schools that potentially would be schools Logan could join for a league. No league is a burnout situation for an AD.

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Thanks guys

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
redblue85
Freshman Team

Post by redblue85 »

It'll be even more of a joke when Fort beats them by 2 TD's at least. FF has beat much better teams than Logan over the last few years. Logan been average for several years, any other thought is delusion.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

redblue85 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:08 am

It'll be even more of a joke when Fort beats them by 2 TD's at least. FF has beat much better teams than Logan over the last few years. Logan been average for several years, any other thought is delusion.
I think pretty much everyone expect FF to win the football game.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

He really went out on a limb there lol....
redblue85 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:08 am

Live Like A Champion!
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

redblue85 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:08 am Logan been average for several years, any other thought is delusion.
And honestly average is as nice of term you can use to describe Logan football the last several years...

Return to “Football”