Scrimmages

Kurgan74
JV Team

Scrimmages

Post by Kurgan74 »

What are some of the top Jamboree games for this season? Please post them with the dates.

Kurgan74
JV Team

Re: Scrimmages

Post by Kurgan74 »

I have not heard of many at all.

August 7
Waverly v. Ironton

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Kurgan74 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:01 am I have not heard of many at all.

August 7
Waverly v. Ironton
Where and what time is this game scheduled?

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

NY VS Logan Aug 7th
NY VS New Lex Aug 13th

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Anyone know when Lucasville valley has their scrimmages and if they are open to the public?

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

a_c_m wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:00 pm

August 7
Waverly v. Ironton
@ Ironton at 7 I believe

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

MasterOfNone wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:13 pm

August 7
Waverly v. Ironton
@ Ironton at 7 I believe
Thanks!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Jackson vs Ashland

August 7.

At Ashland.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

Trimble @ Chesapeake 8/7 10am
Trimble @ Athens 8/13 7pm

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

August 7
Waverly v. Ironton
@ Ironton at 7 I believe
Can't wait to hear how this one turns out. I would think Ironton wants to smack them in the mouth since everyone is saying Waverly did so well against them in the passing scrimmage. Isn't there a player for Waverly that Ironton "can't cover"?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:07 pm

@ Ironton at 7 I believe
Can't wait to hear how this one turns out. I would think Ironton wants to smack them in the mouth since everyone is saying Waverly did so well against them in the passing scrimmage. Isn't there a player for Waverly that Ironton "can't cover"?
7 on 7’s are so important Waverly took part in only 1. Waverly people aren’t talking at all about that 7 on 7. It is good to work on routes, timing, coverages, etc, but that’s about it.
And just FYI, not too many DB’s in the area were able to cover that WR last year and not many will this year.

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Minford hosts Piketon Saturday at 7pm
Go Falcons

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

@ Ironton at 7 I believe

Motivation from adults on a message board about a passing scrimmage, in a scrimmage! Settle down Francis!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:17 pm

@ Ironton at 7 I believe

Motivation from adults on a message board about a passing scrimmage, in a scrimmage! Settle down Francis!
No doubt

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

smurray wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:48 pm

No doubt
I know when I played it motivated me and my team. Sometimes a little motivation is all a team needs to get an edge. But it is fun to get on here and see people say it doesn't help. Especially people who don't play.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:43 am

No doubt
I know when I played it motivated me and my team. Sometimes a little motivation is all a team needs to get an edge. But it is fun to get on here and see people say it doesn't help. Especially people who don't play.
Going back and looking at the post you seem to be the only one trying to motivate. Haven't seen anyone posting anything other than Waverly beating Ironton in a 7-7, which from my sources is 100% true, so not sure where you're going there. Well if we're discussing 7-7, then no Ironton was unable to cover the big WR from waverly. It is however a 7-7 which is why I believe most found it a bit funny that it turned out to be a bit chippy, and last I checked for the last 2 seasons or so Ironton faithful have done nothing but brag and pounded oin their chest for winning all these 7-7s they've been traveling to. Now they get a bit butt hurt from being beat?? If a 7-7 means that much to them then yeah I guess they'll be all fired up because everyone knows a 7-7 and a scrimmage is the same thing, SMH.

This should be a dandy scrimmage to see where these teams stack up. At the same time let's not forget with these 1st scrimmages that every team has been in full pads but a few days. It should be interesting but I believe most teams will put a lot more stock into how they improve from the week 1 to week 2 scrimmage.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

greygoose wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:02 pm

No doubt
Going back and looking at the post you seem to be the only one trying to motivate. Haven't seen anyone posting anything other than Waverly beating Ironton in a 7-7, which from my sources is 100% true, so not sure where you're going there. Well if we're discussing 7-7, then no Ironton was unable to cover the big WR from waverly. It is however a 7-7 which is why I believe most found it a bit funny that it turned out to be a bit chippy, and last I checked for the last 2 seasons or so Ironton faithful have done nothing but brag and pounded oin their chest for winning all these 7-7s they've been traveling to. Now they get a bit butt hurt from being beat?? If a 7-7 means that much to them then yeah I guess they'll be all fired up because everyone knows a 7-7 and a scrimmage is the same thing, SMH.

This should be a dandy scrimmage to see where these teams stack up. At the same time let's not forget with these 1st scrimmages that every team has been in full pads but a few days. It should be interesting but I believe most teams will put a lot more stock into how they improve from the week 1 to week 2 scrimmage.
I'm a neutral observer on this, but based on your history on here of arguing with pretty much everyone and the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to take shots at Ironton on the post above I hope their whole team reads this and it motivates the hell out of them. LOL

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:41 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:02 pm

I'm a neutral observer on this, but based on your history on here of arguing with pretty much everyone and the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to take shots at Ironton on the post above I hope their whole team reads this and it motivates the hell out of them. LOL
LOL, I haven't taken any shots at Ironton and it's pretty obvious you're not neutral in it. If they need motivation from the obvious being stated then good for them, simply hilarious. Next time I run into Trevon I'll have to ask him about it, more is made out on here about 7-7s than what coaches really put into it. They're simply working the timing of their routes and making sure their defensive guys know where their drops are and who they've got, I mean there's no big man play so really 7-7 is simply ironing out the passing game and defensive back end.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This topic has left the road and crashed into a ravine. lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:31 pm This topic has left the road and crashed into a ravine. lol
LOL...yeah it does that when certain teams get discussed I've noticed, some are a bit too sensitive if ANYTHING is said against their team. Even if it's the truth they don't want to hear it. Most scrimmages I'm hearing are Saturday is there anyone playing tonight??

Return to “Football”