New coaches developing an identity

warningtrackpower
All Conference

New coaches developing an identity

Post by warningtrackpower »

I have really enjoyed talking to coaches about this topic this week. Here is a discussion my brother and I had on Expanding the Zone this week.

https://youtu.be/afJ-mgvnH0o

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Re: New coaches developing an identity

Post by Wings Teaford »

I just think for new football coaches you can't go wrong with pounding the iron. Get them kids squatin to the floor until them hemorrhoids pop out. Squantin and pulls from the pins deadliftin is the ticket to that tough mindset ya'll been searching for the secret to. Of course then you gotta carry the smash mouth over to the field and no better way to get er done than runnin the Wing-T. If you think yer team is badasst enuff to go this route though ya gotta have plenty of prep H on hand for when them rhoids pop out. Rhoids to the floor is our motto. :mrgreen:

#rhoidstothefloor

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Kirkland80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland80 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 pm I just think for new football coaches you can't go wrong with pounding the iron. Get them kids squatin to the floor until them hemorrhoids pop out. Squantin and pulls from the pins deadliftin is the ticket to that tough mindset ya'll been searching for the secret to. Of course then you gotta carry the smash mouth over to the field and no better way to get er done than runnin the Wing-T. If you think yer team is badasst enuff to go this route though ya gotta have plenty of prep H on hand for when them rhoids pop out. Rhoids to the floor is our motto. :mrgreen:

#rhoidstothefloor
If getting stronger as a team is your goal click on the link below for the pinnacle of that mindset:

https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolspo ... -iron.html

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Kirkland80 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:08 pm
Wings Teaford wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 pm I just think for new football coaches you can't go wrong with pounding the iron. Get them kids squatin to the floor until them hemorrhoids pop out. Squantin and pulls from the pins deadliftin is the ticket to that tough mindset ya'll been searching for the secret to. Of course then you gotta carry the smash mouth over to the field and no better way to get er done than runnin the Wing-T. If you think yer team is badasst enuff to go this route though ya gotta have plenty of prep H on hand for when them rhoids pop out. Rhoids to the floor is our motto. :mrgreen:

#rhoidstothefloor
If getting stronger as a team is your goal click on the link below for the pinnacle of that mindset:

Very impressive! How are you all going to be this year?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

#rhoidstothefloor

Looks like you’re going on two years with your go to article.

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

#rhoidstothefloor
Roids in the floor is how we lift and also a key point of success in how we win so many basketball games. Gotta have a low stance to play defense

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
Kirkland80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland80 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:00 pm

#rhoidstothefloor

Looks like you’re going on two years with your go to article.
Yep, the success continues because the program carries on. If you read the article you'll learn the pinnacle was reached and maintained to date for the reasons mentioned in the article. So, why would it not be our "go to"? :shock:

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

#rhoidstothefloor

900 pound club? Heell we got kids squattin near that much. Gotta get yer hems hittin the mats. Rhoids to the floor or don't come thru the door.

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

PurplePower wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:11 pm

#rhoidstothefloor
Roids in the floor is how we lift and also a key point of success in how we win so many basketball games. Gotta have a low stance to play defense
You dammed right. Rhoids to the floor or we'll kick yer asss out the door.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Wings Teaford wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:43 pm
PurplePower wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:11 pm

#rhoidstothefloor
You dammed right. Rhoids to the floor or we'll kick yer asss out the door.
I'm sure you have hemorrhoids Teaford but it ain't from lifting weights. Yours are prolly from sitting too long on the shi#er. I'm betting no one from Racine has ever heard of squats. Now I do know they used to claim the did something called polymetrics. Sounds like something they prolly use in a crack pipe if you ask me. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

I still remember when we hit 1000 points on them Racine boys. It was a great moment. Wings ain’t got no real program to crow about. He needs to head on back down to slims and get one of the pizzas to go with the beer he will be crying in after week 10.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:29 am I still remember when we hit 1000 points on them Racine boys. It was a great moment. Wings ain’t got no real program to crow about. He needs to head on back down to slims and get one of the pizzas to go with the beer he will be crying in after week 10.
Is that buddsucker even still coaching? I remember he had that group of kids that went undefeated in jr high for 5 years in a row but I thought he hung it up after none of them could play past their freshman year because they were too old. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Kirkland80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland80 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:42 pm

#rhoidstothefloor

900 pound club? Heell we got kids squattin near that much. Gotta get yer hems hittin the mats. Rhoids to the floor or don't come thru the door.
How many state championships have those "rhoids" helped you win?

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Kirkland80 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:15 pm

1980 and 1982 we was almost champions in basketball. We probably should have won it both times but our rhoids research was just getting started. Cousin H still remembers it well

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Kirkland80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland80 »

Almost Champions wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:56 pm
Kirkland80 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:15 pm

1980 and 1982 we was almost champions in basketball. We probably should have won it both times but our rhoids research was just getting started. Cousin H still remembers it well
So none then. Well go win a couple or eight and then come back and tell us all about how developing hemorrhoids is the answer to a championship run. Until then, I think we'll just stick to what we're doing.

Return to “Football”