Unioto vs Amanda WEEK 2

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Unioto vs Amanda WEEK 2

Post by formerfcfan »

If I recall correctly, Amanda brings back a ton of dudes. Their numbers are back up and Daulton has done a great job with them since taking over.

Leading off with Alder will be... interesting.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

I’m not an A-C person

ACfans
Waterboy

Post by ACfans »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:31 pm If I recall correctly, Amanda brings back a ton of dudes. Their numbers are back up and Daulton has done a great job with them since taking over.

Leading off with Alder will be... interesting.
Amanda 17
Alder 7

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Amanda by a bit

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Amanda is pretty solid , good line qb, and there ground game is good. If Unioto can't stop the run they could be in trouble. Amanda was pretty physical when we saw them in the jamboree

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

I believe Unioto has a pretty good team, the non league schedule is a tough one though. Probably an 0-3 start, but once into SVC play they will start racking up some wins. Can pose a problem for both Piketon and PV, ZT is improved from last year also.

VC94
Riding the Bench

Post by VC94 »

I’m picking Amanda by a BUNCH. Unioto looked bad against VC this past Friday in my opinion. Up front they are not good. Netter is a really good player but he was out the second half of the vc game. Im sure its because Unioto is young, but I cannot see them winning many games this year, but i could be wrong.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

VC94 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:09 am I’m picking Amanda by a BUNCH. Unioto looked bad against VC this past Friday in my opinion. Up front they are not good. Netter is a really good player but he was out the second half of the vc game. Im sure its because Unioto is young, but I cannot see them winning many games this year, but i could be wrong.
Amanda may beat us bad idk. But if we looked bad against you then you guys will have a long season. We had 300 yards to your 100. Line play wasn’t our issue on either side of the ball

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

After seeing what Amanda did in week 1 and looking like they return quite a bit of players and the losses Unioto had, I think this game will be a runaway for Amanda, possibly running clock.

VC94
Riding the Bench

Post by VC94 »

Rolltanks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:23 am
VC94 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:09 am I’m picking Amanda by a BUNCH. Unioto looked bad against VC this past Friday in my opinion. Up front they are not good. Netter is a really good player but he was out the second half of the vc game. Im sure its because Unioto is young, but I cannot see them winning many games this year, but i could be wrong.
Amanda may beat us bad idk. But if we looked bad against you then you guys will have a long season. We had 300 yards to your 100. Line play wasn’t our issue on either side of the ball
Exactly, I didn’t think VC looked good at all either. I witnessed some bad and sloppy football Friday night. VC just had a little luck at the end.

thAGE
Waterboy

Post by thAGE »

Why did Unioto RB not play in 2nd half last week?

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Amanda @ Unioto

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

I heard that Amanda Clearcreek is missing some players due to covid. Anyone know if that’s true?

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Amanda @ Unioto

Post by greygoose »

GeneralCarpenter wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:28 pm I heard that Amanda Clearcreek is missing some players due to covid. Anyone know if that’s true?
Not saying it's not true but I think I'd be a little surprised if this was the case unless it landed just right in terms of the contact tracing. I think we've seen some teams canceling games for just having 1 or 2 players coming up positive. So I would think given the information on the others not sure how AC would be playing this week.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Is Unioto Live-streaming?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:13 pm
GeneralCarpenter wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:28 pm I heard that Amanda Clearcreek is missing some players due to covid. Anyone know if that’s true?
Not saying it's not true but I think I'd be a little surprised if this was the case unless it landed just right in terms of the contact tracing. I think we've seen some teams canceling games for just having 1 or 2 players coming up positive. So I would think given the information on the others not sure how AC would be playing this week.
AC has done a good job of impressing to the players that if they wear masks in the classroom, with the football program following proper protocols, they won’t have to call games off on their end.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

I believe so. They posted a link on Facebook

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Are you playing or delay?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard 14/03 Creek

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/03 Creek

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

14-3 Creek at halftime
Uniotos defense playing solid. 1 big play and a drive that started in the red zone were the touchdowns. Lack of passing game is killing Unioto. Running the ball well tho.

Return to “Football”