WK 1: Reigning Academy 6 @ Fort Frye 49 Final

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

WK 1: Reigning Academy 6 @ Fort Frye 49 Final

Post by EasternDspy »

RA is one team that’s hard to find info on lol.
Last edited by EasternDspy on Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedskinFootball
Waterboy

Re: WK 1: Reigning Academy @ Fort Frye

Post by RedskinFootball »

This is a club team. The fact that FF is playing them is an absolute joke.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Should they just take the week off since nobody else will play them?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

First, one must applaud Reigning Academy for stepping up to do do what so many were afraid to do.
2nd the Forst will win this with CLASS. I would think every player will get some under the lights time for them.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RedskinFootball wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:01 am This is a club team. The fact that FF is playing them is an absolute joke.
You have no idea the situation and how hard Fort Frye tried to get a game.

Clueless

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:52 am First, one must applaud Reigning Academy for stepping up to do do what so many were afraid to do.
2nd the Forst will win this with CLASS. I would think every player will get some under the lights time for them.
I’ll give RA credit they schedule some good teams Hartley and Ready.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fanatic wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:25 am Should they just take the week off since nobody else will play them?
Exactly.

I’m hoping with 16 teams making from each that more teams will be willing to take on the challenge

RedskinFootball
Waterboy

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:46 pm
RedskinFootball wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:01 am This is a club team. The fact that FF is playing them is an absolute joke.

Clueless
Not clueless Charlie. Shenandoah played this “team” a year or two ago. They didn’t even come on a bus. Showed up in cars and some weren’t even there before the game started. This won’t be a football game at all. There’s a reason u can’t find anything about them.

RedskinFootball
Waterboy

Fanatic wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:25 am Should they just take the week off since nobody else will play them?
Yes. It’s not worth a fluke injury to some kid.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:52 am First, one must applaud Reigning Academy for stepping up to do do what so many were afraid to do.
I’ll give RA credit they schedule some good teams Hartley and Ready.
Because no one is really interested in playing them. They’re “schedule fill.” Not a high school football team.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RedskinFootball wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:19 pm

Clueless
Not clueless Charlie. Shenandoah played this “team” a year or two ago. They didn’t even come on a bus. Showed up in cars and some weren’t even there before the game started. This won’t be a football game at all. There’s a reason u can’t find anything about them.
So you’re saying don’t play week 1 at all and go into St Henry with no real games????

Sorry Shenandoah and Wells decided to not play Fort Frye because the school was “to big “. Teams are in same region. Wheeling Central is begging teams to play them saying they can’t find games but yet they drop Fort Frye because they could not score a point in 2 seasons.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Clueless
Maybe ask the zeps to keep playing us and we wouldn't have to play this team. Your take is idiotic.

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:24 pm

Clueless
So you’re saying don’t play week 1 at all and go into St Henry with no real games????

Sorry Shenandoah and Wells decided to not play Fort Frye because the school was “to big “. Teams are in same region. Wheeling Central is begging teams to play them saying they can’t find games but yet they drop Fort Frye because they could not score a point in 2 seasons.
I believe Trimble contacted Wheeling Central earlier in the year and turned us down..

RedskinFootball
Waterboy

Ff3233 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Clueless
Maybe ask the zeps to keep playing us and we wouldn't have to play this team. Your take is idiotic.

So my take on fort scheduling the circus instead of an actual football game is idiotic? I’m sorry I thought that part of the greatness of football was the challenge, not the reward.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

RedskinFootball wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 pm

So my take on fort scheduling the circus instead of an actual football game is idiotic? I’m sorry I thought that part of the greatness of football was the challenge, not the reward.
Actually you said we shouldn't play at all week 1. That is idiotic. Now maybe the weekass noble county teams should man up and play teams they've played forever. Instead of trying to join a garbage league with frontier and crappy wv teams. We took our beatings for years, now we are giving them and the teams we took them from now drop out. Weak, very weak.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RedskinFootball wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 pm

You never answered the question? Are they supposed to sit week 1 out?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Exactly from 02-2008 Fort Frye was destroyed yet they never once thought of dropping teams. Monroe was like 30-2 vs Fort Frye at one point.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Was Clinton-Massie considered a ‘reach’ competitively, hence the no-schedule? They’ve been open week 1 this entire time.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:01 pm Was Clinton-Massie considered a ‘reach’ competitively, hence the no-schedule? They’ve been open week 1 this entire time.
Fort Frye already has one of toughest schedules playing at a Powerhouse D4 school like Clinton Massie early In the year just wasn’t a good idea. Fort Frye has 32 players and already is playing 2 D2 teams , Lima Central and Trimble.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:36 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:01 pm Was Clinton-Massie considered a ‘reach’ competitively, hence the no-schedule? They’ve been open week 1 this entire time.
Fort Frye already has one of toughest schedules playing at a Powerhouse D4 school like Clinton Massie early In the year just wasn’t a good idea. Fort Frye has 32 players and already is playing 2 D2 teams , Lima Central and Trimble.
While I respect the idea that CM would be overkill on top of that schedule, reading FF posters over time lambast Shenandoah and other nearby small schools for not wanting to play seems rich by comparison.

Anyways, I’m inclined to agree with the other poster. Playing Reigning Thunder is really pointless. Not uncommon for RT to have players that should’ve graduated high school on their squad. A few years ago they had a 20 year old on the team.

Return to “Football”