SE

Re: everything region 15 after 5 weeks.

Post by svac83 »

updated after week 5 a little more data then before

Jokerswild
Riding the Bench

Post by Jokerswild »

I look for bloom carrol to win out and be #1 seed. After that I still believe John Glenn to be the second best team in the region. Lost by 13 to BC earlier this year and now have everyone healthy. I look for John Glenn to roll over meadowbrook. MB had trouble with riverview last week so they’re not as good as claimed. I can see philo going 8-2 and losing to JG week 9. St C should finish 9-1 and probably win the first couple games of the playoffs. Indian Valley could surprise come playoff time. Either way it all works out should be fun times!

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Jokerswild wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:02 pm I look for bloom carrol to win out and be #1 seed. After that I still believe John Glenn to be the second best team in the region. Lost by 13 to BC earlier this year and now have everyone healthy. I look for John Glenn to roll over meadowbrook. MB had trouble with riverview last week so they’re not as good as claimed. I can see philo going 8-2 and losing to JG week 9. St C should finish 9-1 and probably win the first couple games of the playoffs. Indian Valley could surprise come playoff time. Either way it all works out should be fun times!
John glenn always seems to get better as the year goes on. I try not to hedge to much on what i do on this i do that a little on the side. But personally i like john glenn this week and they could really get on a roll. in one game in playoff anything could happen

Return to “Football”