Ironton 20 Fairland 14 OT 2021

TheGhostofTanks
Waterboy

Re: Ironton 20 Fairland 14 OT 2021

Post by TheGhostofTanks »

I know you're all chicken shitz but the questions are not going to stop being relevant or asked.

TheGhostofTanks
Waterboy

Man teams carry jerseys onto the field of deceased, injured and ill stricken teammates. Ironton retook an entire team photo without a teammate cause his injury needed surgery but that teammate is "gonna be back next season?" 😂

If none of you smell the stinch I am smelling you are liars. Just wow. lol

TheGhostofTanks
Waterboy

I don't remember Ironton excluding a teammate from a photo if he is injured?

But he is injured and gonna be back next season?

And the injury required surgery and to miss a season
But that wasn't made official til almost week 1?
After a weekend recruiting visit?
No examination until the last minute?
Reinjured late?
Practice? He wasn't in scrimmages. If he wasn't in scrimmages he probably wasn't hitting much in practice.

Hmmm?

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

When Carpenter is healthy,they’ll play the good athlete Wylie everywhere.Win Win.

93Revenge
Waterboy

Post by 93Revenge »

Refs decided game

93Revenge
Waterboy

Post by 93Revenge »

4th and 12. Ironton throws an incomplete pass, defensive end is shoved into the QB by an Offensive lineman. Roughing the passer is called to continue the drive and tie the game…

Fairland first play of next possession, 60 yard gain on slip screen…holding called against the Dragons…

Not to mention a 20 yard missed FG by the Dragons before the half.

Refs decided this one, but the Dragons were the better team in my opinion. Felt they should have went to a 5 man front in the second half and the Tigers would have really been hurting!

JFLRADIO Big Mor
Riding the Bench

Post by JFLRADIO Big Mor »

biggdowgg wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:57 am I stand corrected on my blow out prediction, I was way off on this one.
Thank you, Fairland should be in for another deep run in D6. Might be only game they lose all year.

RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

Having watched the game Fairland defense played amazing all night long 3 interceptions and the defensive front marched up well with Ironton. Fairland was the better team imo unfortunately the scoreboard said otherwise Fairland struggled offensively and that ultimately decided the game take away the kick return and the offense produced 7 points props to the Ironton defense for rising to the occasion. I don’t think it can be understated that Fairland missing head coach and OC Coach Cunningham was a huge factor in that game: Coach Cunningham
Is the best play caller in the OVC and I know that if he wasn’t out I believe Fairland wins that game huge difference without Coach Cunningham being there. I am very excited to see how Ironton matches up with Moeller would like to see Ironton get healthy for that game because without Keyes and Carpenter Ironton is definitely not the team many thought they would be pre season. Great game and think both teams players can say they left it all out on the field

Paulcrew
JV Team

Re: Week 3 Fairland @ Ironton

Post by Paulcrew »

wobycat wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:43 am
Paulcrew wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:56 am
wobycat wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:38 pm

You’re off your rocker. That’s burgs best team in their history and beat two teams that year that would beat the pants off of ironton the past two years.
Ironton’s 81 team would beat Burgs 2017 team like a drum.. and most of those guys are in their late 50’s…😂
What were they graduating a class back then 250? They should beat them.
about 140

Return to “Football”