Wheelersburg “transfers” over the years in football!!

frankie
Varsity

Re: Wheelersburg “transfers” over the years in football!!

Post by frankie »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:55 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:56 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:46 am

Where have I ever said it was illegal. You all are missing the point. Like woby and other burg fans have said is yes we know Burg has had transfers over the year but we own up to it.

Not one person from Ironton can get on here and admit that they’ve had transfers come in over the years. Just own up to it.

Hell, if it was illegal or not legit, over the years both schools would have always been on double secret probation!! Lol
You said in an emailer post if someone could list burg transfers, then you'd never post on this topic again. They have, so go sit down in the back of the room, shut your sore loser mouth, and follow through with your word.
The former Burg band member will continue to whine about it :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chilli_Dawg_614
Freshman Team

Post by Chilli_Dawg_614 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:18 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:46 am

Where have I ever said it was illegal. You all are missing the point. Like woby and other burg fans have said is yes we know Burg has had transfers over the year but we own up to it.

Not one person from Ironton can get on here and admit that they’ve had transfers come in over the years. Just own up to it.

Hell, if it was illegal or not legit, over the years both schools would have always been on double secret probation!! Lol
You said in an emailer post if someone could list burg transfers, then you'd never post on this topic again. They have, so go sit down in the back of the room, shut your sore loser mouth, and follow through with your word.

You worry about you and I'll worry about me. Nowhere in this thread did I say that.

Not a sore loser at all. You Ironton fans believe all you want, but you aren't crap the last three years without the 5-6 players you continually have brought in. None of you have the balls to admit that without them you are mediocre at best.

Now I will say it, I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even w them they are mediocre.

I didn't see em win any titles v

Chilli_Dawg_614
Freshman Team

Post by Chilli_Dawg_614 »

Chilli_Dawg_614 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:50 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:18 pm

You worry about you and I'll worry about me. Nowhere in this thread did I say that.

Not a sore loser at all. You Ironton fans believe all you want, but you aren't crap the last three years without the 5-6 players you continually have brought in. None of you have the balls to admit that without them you are mediocre at best.

Now I will say it, I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even w them they are mediocre.

I didn't see em win any titles

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Mission15 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:42 am Yabbadabbadoo, come up from your parents basement. It’s a whole new world out there. You can even wear your Burg shirt and go to the game as long as you clean your room and cut the grass.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

This horse was beaten to death before AL Gore invented the internet.

From what I've seen to-date, there aren't any world beaters in the region this year.

Ikeherwaterbroke3
Waterboy

Post by Ikeherwaterbroke3 »

Yabbadabbadoo sounds jealous or something maybe it’s time to let go and move on. Let the high school kids play pig skin son! Go grab a coffee, read the newspaper have a cold coke. Go out help someone in need. More to life than worrying about who transferred and made a impact at a school.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

I don't understand the obsession with transfers . Open enrollment leveled the playing field with the private schools . The compettive schools that people are so concerned about are just using the tools at their disposal. If your school doesn't use open enrollment then they aren't using all the tools available to them.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If I kid is showing he is a good player on a bad team and just down the road is a winning team, the more power to him if he wants to transfer. There is a big/better chance to be seen by colleges.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I’m all for everyone doing what they feel is best for them

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
tigercat74
Riding the Bench

Post by tigercat74 »

My favorite Burg rumors were that they kept all boys from starting school a year early so they would be 18 when they started their senior year. I didn’t turn 18 until December of my senior year. I also heard they have non athletes transfer to neighboring school districts so Burg could stay one division smaller than they actually should be. Evidence? None but it makes for good conspiracy theories. 😂

Return to “Football”