Week 4 Waverly at Chillicothe

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Re: Week 4 Waverly at Chillicothe

Post by LetsBeReal »

Ohio1234 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 pm Chillicothe fans think Waverly called the game Waverly fans say it’s chilli who knows what to believe I will say this Chillicothe is def not afraid to play any competition look at our non conference schedule for the past 10 years and you will see that lol
I don’t understand how this is such a hard concept to grasp.
We aren’t debating or guessing. We know for fact that Chillicothe canceled. No speculation.

And yeah keep touting the schedule of losses because when it came to getting one from Waverly. Chillicothe ran scared!

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

LetsBeReal wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:13 pm
Ohio1234 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 pm Chillicothe fans think Waverly called the game Waverly fans say it’s chilli who knows what to believe I will say this Chillicothe is def not afraid to play any competition look at our non conference schedule for the past 10 years and you will see that lol
We aren’t debating or guessing. We know for fact that Chillicothe canceled. No speculation.

And yeah keep touting the schedule of losses because when it came to getting one from Waverly. Chillicothe ran scared!
Lmao idk who canceled and who didn’t but from the sounds of it Waverly is the school that is going remote and has 100s of kids out and prayers up for everyone sick 🙏🏾. But if you think because Waverly beat Unioto by 30 that makes them some world beater to duck and hide from your delusional lol

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I think with teams being able to cancel with no repercussions it gets looked at much differently. Just like couple weeks ago with Coal Grove canceling on Valley and then ended up playing a much lesser team in Eastern on that Saturday. Now you have Chillicothe canceling with Waverly, and yes 100% chillicothe was the one to cancel, siting the higher numbers in Pike County as well as number of students in quarantine due to contact tracing. Do I think Chillicothe is ducking Waverly, I don't believe so, I'm just going to take Chillicothe at face value and believe maybe they were afraid to open Pandora's box or something by having that many people pile into the stadium. I haven't heard where Chillicothe's numbers are but I know they started the year in mask so I'm going to guess there's is lower. As ppl have stated the football team currently is safe from quarantine, the biggest problem Waverly has right now is injuries and if anything I would've thought Chillicothe would've tried to take advantage of that. I'm just sticking with for now, school officials didn't want to take a chance at possible exposure, even though that chance is taken at every single game, practice, school day, etc.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Ohio1234 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:23 pm
LetsBeReal wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Lmao idk who canceled and who didn’t but from the sounds of it Waverly is the school that is going remote and has 100s of kids out and prayers up for everyone sick 🙏🏾. But if you think because Waverly beat Unioto by 30 that makes them some world beater to duck and hide from your delusional lol
Everyone knows Chillicothe canceled. Why would Waverly have a meeting saying they are going remote next week and then after that meeting go and have practice in prep for this game. Only to be told chilli has called it off after practice ended, without a phone call or contacting the Waverly coaching staff asking if they even had anyone positive let alone quarantined. Which the answer is no.

Also, no beating Unioto by 30 means nothing because they aren’t good. Just like what would have happened tonight, it most likely would have been a running clock. And would that have meant Waverly is a lock to win multiple playoff games? No, because Chillicothe isn’t very good either.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Kicker. wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:41 am Supposedly DIII Hamilton Ross reached out to Waverly and Waverly decline
Just not enough time to prepare for such a game. With Waverly declining I’d be interested to know if they called Chillicothe as well and if so what was Chillicothe’s response?

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

smurray wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:46 pm
Kicker. wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:41 am Supposedly DIII Hamilton Ross reached out to Waverly and Waverly decline
Just not enough time to prepare for such a game. With Waverly declining I’d be interested to know if they called Chillicothe as well and if so what was Chillicothe’s response?
No word on if Hamilton Ross reached out to Chillicothe or not.

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Let’s not take any blame for shutting down school for having nearly 40% of kids out sick. Let’s just blame the school who wanted to protect their kids and community from a virus instead of hosting a game they were going to lose

If Chillicothe was that concerned with wins and losses, they wouldn’t have scheduled this game or Wheelersburg

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

HamPorter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:33 pm Let’s not take any blame for shutting down school for having nearly 40% of kids out sick. Let’s just blame the school who wanted to protect their kids and community from a virus instead of hosting a game they were going to lose

If Chillicothe was that concerned with wins and losses, they wouldn’t have scheduled this game or Wheelersburg
Just FYI: The majority of that is in the elementary buildings and NOT ONE football player or coach has tested positive. They have been very proactive in avoiding it. The band wasn’t going to the game and they could have limited visiting fans and requested mask wearing and social distancing.
Question: Didnt Chillicothe travel to Wheelerburg week 2 after Wheelersburg was battling high Covid cases and even had players quarantined? We have NONE!

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Waverly is actively telling players not to get tested, so of course they have no positive cases. It’s the same school that changed their student alcohol policy late in basketball so a player wouldn’t have to sit the actual required amount of games so would it really surprise anyone if they didn’t treat Covid seriously if they don’t require their players to not drink and drive?

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

HamPorter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:06 pm Waverly is actively telling players not to get tested, so of course they have no positive cases. It’s the same school that changed their student alcohol policy late in basketball so a player wouldn’t have to sit the actual required amount of games so would it really surprise anyone if they didn’t treat Covid seriously if they don’t require their players to not drink and drive?
But don’t dare question the integrity of the Waverly Way or their cult like followers because they would never stoop to any depths that their terrible opponents would. Never has anything sketchy happened there. Never.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

I won’t even bring up how they ignored a tragedy happening in their community because it happened to an outsider when their own get 4 year long celebrations when it happens to them

Disgusting.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

HamPorter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:08 pm
HamPorter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:06 pm Waverly is actively telling players not to get tested, so of course they have no positive cases. It’s the same school that changed their student alcohol policy late in basketball so a player wouldn’t have to sit the actual required amount of games so would it really surprise anyone if they didn’t treat Covid seriously if they don’t require their players to not drink and drive?
But don’t dare question the integrity of the Waverly Way or their cult like followers because they would never stoop to any depths that their terrible opponents would. Never has anything sketchy happened there. Never.
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Get it off your chest, it’s not good to hold all those angry feelings inside

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Kicker. wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:29 pm
I have family in the ross area that coach basketball. She was also a point guard and second base lead off hitter at Rio grande university. Ross has a great football team and might win their region this year. It would be nice for Jackson to play them in the state semis. The mighty Ross rams from mt. Rumpke Ohio.

Waterboy

Post by 1506 »

Kindly message me to discuss….

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:30 pm
Kicker. wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:29 pm

I have family in the ross area that coach basketball. She was also a point guard and second base lead off hitter at Rio grande university. Ross has a great football team and might win their region this year. It would be nice for Jackson to play them in the state semis. The mighty Ross rams from mt. Rumpke Ohio.
Had spoken to a gentlemen on another forum who I believe has some affiliation with them. He said they are very young this season compared to the last but I would love to see Jackson play them would be a dandy

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

HamPorter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:10 pm I won’t even bring up how they ignored a tragedy happening in their community because it happened to an outsider when their own get 4 year long celebrations when it happens to them

Disgusting.
Lol what’s disgusting is the amount of posts and excuses you have to make to ignore the fact that Chillicothe ran scared from Waverly.

And by the multitude of posts about Waverly it looks like you are trying to already give Chillicothe an out for Canceling on the Pike County Cartel. Oops I mean Waverly Tigers.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

HamPorter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:33 pm Let’s not take any blame for shutting down school for having nearly 40% of kids out sick. Let’s just blame the school who wanted to protect their kids and community from a virus instead of hosting a game they were going to lose

Lol Wheelersburg had multiple positive cases.
Still played them.

It’s pathetic that you can expect anyone to truly believe Chillicothe s lame excuses for Covid Cancellation.

Then to look for another game.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but only if they can win. Then took a bye week when no one bought them bring anything but scared to lose to Waverly.

Return to “Football”