WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Re: WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:54 pm
Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:06 pm
SEOFootball wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:57 pm

I know what different mindset you’re referring to.. that mindset where they’re happy after losing 4 in a row to their rival but they kept it close, and Trimble was upset after beating them by only 1 point. Different mindset indeed 😎😉
You sure have done a lot of chest pounding on here after scoring on a broken play and then being shut down for 3 quarters. Is that the mind set you mean? And then talking about how your offense made a full recovery when you scored 70 against Miller. That's a mindset to be proud of right there. One thing for NY, they haven't dodged anyone this year using Covid for an excuse. You don't understand that mindset, and that's why you are so angry that people are bringing it up. The more you keep crying about it the worse your mindset looks. :mrgreen:
Hope the Trimble dodge ball team is healthy for sat
Seems like we’re pretty healthy 🤫 🤫 🤫

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Nice win for the cats!

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:32 pm Nice win for the cats!
Final??

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:33 pm
Final??
34-7

Lackey had 235 rushing yard and 4 TD’s. Also had 111 passing yards.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:45 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:33 pm
Final??
34-7

Lackey had 235 rushing yard and 4 TD’s. Also had 111 passing yards.
Awesome! Thank you, appreciate it!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I listen to the WJAW game broadcasts every week, I listened to the FF game last night and the game tonight between H20Ford and the Tomcats. Everybody knows I have no affiliation to either team. I really enjoy Chris Wharff and his game coverage on the radio, and his sidekick who typically does the games (who did last night's Zanesville/FF game), they are probably my favorite pair in the MOV for HS football radio. Tonight's broadcast was disappointing to me when the new sidekick starting criticizing Coach Faires for not clearing the bench with four minutes plus in the game and a three score lead. I was a little surprised that Chris joined in and agreed. One, it was a three score game. That deficit has been wiped out in less than two minutes in HS games. Two, Trimble lost a game due to COVID, this was a chance for his varsity to get in real game reps that they desperately need. Why leave those minutes on the table to make a couple of butt hurt people feel better that he sat his starters for the last couple of minutes? I don't get it. Nice game Tomcats, congrats on the win. Nice game by the wildcats as well, you played hard and with pride.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

After the opening kickoff and almost ran back and Waterford drove and scored Trimble pretty much shut them down.Trimble did turn it over on Downs at the 5 so the score could have been worse.Tvc still runs through Trimble.Go Cats

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Not surprised that Trimble won, maybe a little bit by the margin? Congrats Trimble.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Steely Dan wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:33 pm I listen to the WJAW game broadcasts every week, I listened to the FF game last night and the game tonight between H20Ford and the Tomcats. Everybody knows I have no affiliation to either team. I really enjoy Chris Wharff and his game coverage on the radio, and his sidekick who typically does the games (who did last night's Zanesville/FF game), they are probably my favorite pair in the MOV for HS football radio. Tonight's broadcast was disappointing to me when the new sidekick starting criticizing Coach Faires for not clearing the bench with four minutes plus in the game and a three score lead. I was a little surprised that Chris joined in and agreed. One, it was a three score game. That deficit has been wiped out in less than two minutes in HS games. Two, Trimble lost a game due to COVID, this was a chance for his varsity to get in real game reps that they desperately need. Why leave those minutes on the table to make a couple of butt hurt people feel better that he sat his starters for the last couple of minutes? I don't get it. Nice game Tomcats, congrats on the win. Nice game by the wildcats as well, you played hard and with pride.
With 335 left while the clock was running they run play action up 28-7 to try and score again. It had nothing to do with getting reps and you know it. Waterford had no time outs left, the game was essentially over. If the trimble kids had not practiced due to covid don't you think there is more chance of getting injured than if they were at full go? I know that was said on the radio. Trimble is known to run up the score and that's what they tried to do last night pure and simple. Hell, it's waterford's job to stop them, which was also said on the radio. But to say it was anything other than running up the score is completely false in my opinion. Here's hoping we get to do the same thing in a couple weeks, but i know our coach wouldn't do it

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:13 am
Steely Dan wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:33 pm I listen to the WJAW game broadcasts every week, I listened to the FF game last night and the game tonight between H20Ford and the Tomcats. Everybody knows I have no affiliation to either team. I really enjoy Chris Wharff and his game coverage on the radio, and his sidekick who typically does the games (who did last night's Zanesville/FF game), they are probably my favorite pair in the MOV for HS football radio. Tonight's broadcast was disappointing to me when the new sidekick starting criticizing Coach Faires for not clearing the bench with four minutes plus in the game and a three score lead. I was a little surprised that Chris joined in and agreed. One, it was a three score game. That deficit has been wiped out in less than two minutes in HS games. Two, Trimble lost a game due to COVID, this was a chance for his varsity to get in real game reps that they desperately need. Why leave those minutes on the table to make a couple of butt hurt people feel better that he sat his starters for the last couple of minutes? I don't get it. Nice game Tomcats, congrats on the win. Nice game by the wildcats as well, you played hard and with pride.
With 335 left while the clock was running they run play action up 28-7 to try and score again. It had nothing to do with getting reps and you know it. Waterford had no time outs left, the game was essentially over. If the trimble kids had not practiced due to covid don't you think there is more chance of getting injured than if they were at full go? I know that was said on the radio. Trimble is known to run up the score and that's what they tried to do last night pure and simple. Hell, it's waterford's job to stop them, which was also said on the radio. But to say it was anything other than running up the score is completely false in my opinion. Here's hoping we get to do the same thing in a couple weeks, but i know our coach wouldn't do it
Soft

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Idc what anybody says. A 3 score lead with 4 minutes left and #32 is on the other team- the game isn’t over. Kid is a stud. But so is #7 for Trimble

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Yeah, we get it, you hate Trimble. You don't have to keep trolling their threads trying to start crap.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

SEOFootball wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:49 am Idc what anybody says. A 3 score lead with 4 minutes left and #32 is on the other team- the game isn’t over. Kid is a stud. But so is #7 for Trimble
When Waterford went away from feeding #32 the ball, the game was over

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:13 am With 335 left while the clock was running they run play action up 28-7 to try and score again. It had nothing to do with getting reps and you know it. Waterford had no time outs left, the game was essentially over. If the trimble kids had not practiced due to covid don't you think there is more chance of getting injured than if they were at full go? I know that was said on the radio. Trimble is known to run up the score and that's what they tried to do last night pure and simple. Hell, it's waterford's job to stop them, which was also said on the radio. But to say it was anything other than running up the score is completely false in my opinion. Here's hoping we get to do the same thing in a couple weeks, but i know our coach wouldn't do it
The irony of Fort Frye saying another team ran it up :lol:

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:34 am
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:13 am With 335 left while the clock was running they run play action up 28-7 to try and score again. It had nothing to do with getting reps and you know it. Waterford had no time outs left, the game was essentially over. If the trimble kids had not practiced due to covid don't you think there is more chance of getting injured than if they were at full go? I know that was said on the radio. Trimble is known to run up the score and that's what they tried to do last night pure and simple. Hell, it's waterford's job to stop them, which was also said on the radio. But to say it was anything other than running up the score is completely false in my opinion. Here's hoping we get to do the same thing in a couple weeks, but i know our coach wouldn't do it
The irony of Fort Frye saying another team ran it up :lol:
Evidently you don't know too much. We have went many a game where we didn't score a point in the second half. Up big in the first, and run out the jvs in the 2nd and run rhe play clock down to under 5s every play. If you're going to take a jab at ff, at least make it a knowledgeable one

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:22 am
SEOFootball wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:49 am Idc what anybody says. A 3 score lead with 4 minutes left and #32 is on the other team- the game isn’t over. Kid is a stud. But so is #7 for Trimble
When Waterford went away from feeding #32 the ball, the game was over
Agreed

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Superman wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:58 am
Yeah, we get it, you hate Trimble. You don't have to keep trolling their threads trying to start crap.
Have no feelings either way. Trimble likes to run it up, no big deal. Scoring 70 on miller had to make you feel good. Will see what happens in a couple weeks.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

If you're playing a PVC team. You are running it up and then crying you don't have a league 🤣

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:46 am If you're playing a PVC team. You are running it up and then crying you don't have a league 🤣
Forgot how knowledgeable a poster you truly are

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:43 am
Superman wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:58 am
Have no feelings either way. Trimble likes to run it up, no big deal. Scoring 70 on miller had to make you feel good. Will see what happens in a couple weeks.
Trimble played that game without 5 starters and about 15 kids had carries, JV scored 35 points against their varsity. If you’re going to take digs at least make them knowledgeable

Return to “Football”