WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Post by formerfcfan »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:23 am Talked to a friend who is coaching at Miller and he said Miller played their non staters the whole second half against Trimble after the first series of the third. Also said Trimble passed the ball to make it 68-0. But they did continue to insult by taking a knee on the PAT after going to two on every touchdown, so there's that. Miller was also told all the Covid quarantines were "JV players and don't even practice with the varsity." Just to get the truth out there. No wonder people are saying Trimble is using the Covid excuse to pick and choose who they play.
Huh, that's weird... Miller doesn't have enough kids to play "non-starters" for the entire half of a game in the first place.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Superman wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:46 pm Man the trolls are really trying to get stuff stirred up. Even have someone posing as a Fed Hock coach. Probably wise to wait until a year you don't play the cats to show your ignorance.
Sorry you feel picked on LOL. Funny how you Thimble boys are on here crying but you won't even try to dispute the fact that you had enough players to play VC but chose not to. Keep calling everyone who points that out a troll though. Doesn't change the facts. :lol:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:57 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:23 am Talked to a friend who is coaching at Miller and he said Miller played their non staters the whole second half against Trimble after the first series of the third. Also said Trimble passed the ball to make it 68-0. But they did continue to insult by taking a knee on the PAT after going to two on every touchdown, so there's that. Miller was also told all the Covid quarantines were "JV players and don't even practice with the varsity." Just to get the truth out there. No wonder people are saying Trimble is using the Covid excuse to pick and choose who they play.
Huh, that's weird... Miller doesn't have enough kids to play "non-starters" for the entire half of a game in the first place.
According to my source Miller dressed 23 players when they played Thimble and they pulled most of the starters who hadn't already been injured in the game early in the 3rd quarter. Not one person from Thimble has disputed that either. So yea, it was JV players for the most part on both teams. The game tape beared that out. Hey that's fair no one is saying it isn't. But for the one guy to say Thimble JV scored 21 points against Miller varsity is inaccurate.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Tow Head wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:11 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:00 pm
Tow Head wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Who cares. All the studs were out and you risk injuring your young players if you take them to a game to play against a varsity team when they barely see the field in jay vee games, especially when it's a bigger school. No one in there right mind would do that.
Probably a good idea not playing. Would not want to risk falling to the 4 th seed and having to face Newark a week early
Has nothing to do with that. It's about safety of the players bud. So stop getting all spun up about it.
I really don’t care why Trimble didn’t play vc. Was there choice but to say we didn’t play because we had 20 players. Then say Miller had 23. Belpre I heard will be less than that , really doesn’t make sense . Should they cancel for safety reasons Just a thought

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:28 pm
ShooterMcgavin wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:50 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:15 am

Thought you might try to come back with that. But we had the game tape because we were scheduled to play Miller next game. It was obvious that Miller had subs in in the second half. It's all good. Run it up on who you can while you're good. Then hope you aren't coaching when it comes back at ya. It's funny that Trimble had more "positives" according to you on the team than they had listed on the school website for the whole school. But it's all good bro. Use it to play who you can beat and sit out when it's not a guarantee. Be interesting to see if they play the next two weeks.
Omg really. Trimble played the entire 2nd half with the JV players I can guarantee you that because my son starts Varsity and they did not step on the field after half time. So get over your self game is done and over with.
No one is arguing that pal, so try to keep up. But your compadre made the claim that your JV scored all those second half points against the Miller staters. I was just pointing out that that is inaccurate. But you Thimble guys sure are sensitive about issues that you claim are "over and done with" LOL. It's all good though bro. Keep passing and scoring on bad teams. :D
Dude Miller only had 7 subs so how do you field a team with 7 you my friend need get your facts straight because it’s obvious you’re clueless.Trimble was subbing on offense and Jv kicking almost the hole 2qt 🤷🏼‍♂️Not worth my w

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:02 pm
According to my source Miller dressed 23 players when they played Thimble and they pulled most of the starters who hadn't already been injured in the game early in the 3rd quarter. Not one person from Thimble has disputed that either. So yea, it was JV players for the most part on both teams. The game tape beared that out. Hey that's fair no one is saying it isn't. But for the one guy to say Thimble JV scored 21 points against Miller varsity is inaccurate.
No try 18 only had 7 subs you and your source are clueless

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Lakers23 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 pm
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:02 pm
No try 18 only had 7 subs you and your source are clueless
Even if you are right, and you're not, that means they had 7 non starters on the field. So, as I said, my point is your boys are trying to claim Thimble JV scored 21 against Miller starters and that didn't happen. Thanks for proving my point. :mrgreen:

The Scotty A Show
Waterboy

Post by The Scotty A Show »

What happened here is Uncle Phil pulled out the trick play sheet in the 2nd half. The Gambler was on fire after he took back to play calling for awhile. He'll do that from time to time as he brings the younger coaches along. He did that with Rusty until he knew he could turn it all over to him. But the Gambler in him resurfaced a few times and he couldn't keep from calling a gimmick here and there even after he turned the playbook over to him.
Last edited by The Scotty A Show on Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trimble Tomcats 2023 TVC Ohio Champions
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble is so afraid of VC but Trimble is the only school around here who has the balls to play FF so I think that says enough.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:00 pm
hannancoach wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:09 pm So you Thimble boys don’t dodge no one…,,
Right.
We done been trying to get you to come to Ashton fer years. But I figure you done heard about how we owned athens all them years and now you is scared to play us. We know who the best cats are.
Easy killer. Didn’t y’all lose to Federal Hocking last year?? :lol: come back when you have current bragging rights. Stop living in the past of when “you owned Athens all them years”
Why would we travel to WV to play you when we can schedule John Marshall??
Y'all couldn't beat JM, thats' why.

Return to “Football”