WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Re: WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Post by Buckeye2021 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:38 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:22 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:58 am

Forgot how knowledgeable a poster you truly are
I don’t think fort will run it up on Trimble this year officials won’t allow it . But next year look out unless fort will be worried about Trimble ghosting them like Nelson like did
Someone’s still salty. Pipe down over there 1-3. Don’t get me wrong, I cheer for NY every game they play when it ain’t against us, but people like you are what keeps the rivalry hot I reckon.
Not salty and not a ny fan thought it was obvious by comment about ny ghosting the fort after the 64-21 beat down

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:23 am
SEOFootball wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:15 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:43 am
Have no feelings either way. Trimble likes to run it up, no big deal. Scoring 70 on miller had to make you feel good. Will see what happens in a couple weeks.
Trimble played that game without 5 starters and about 15 kids had carries, JV scored 35 points against their varsity. If you’re going to take digs at least make them knowledgeable
Talked to a friend who is coaching at Miller and he said Miller played their non staters the whole second half against Trimble after the first series of the third. Also said Trimble passed the ball to make it 68-0. But they did continue to insult by taking a knee on the PAT after going to two on every touchdown, so there's that. Miller was also told all the Covid quarantines were "JV players and don't even practice with the varsity." Just to get the truth out there. No wonder people are saying Trimble is using the Covid excuse to pick and choose who they play.
Trimble.. enough kids to run separate practices for JV? Lol right. Miller played non starters? No I think Trimble’s JV scored 28 points on Miller’s varsity lol. Also Trimble didn’t have quarantines they had positive tests. Teams are canceling games with 1 positive while Trimble had 15+, took 10 days off of all activities, then returned on 3 days practice and beat a solid team on the road out scoring them 27-0 in the second half. Give credit where credit is due.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

SEOFootball wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:47 am
SEOFootball wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Trimble played that game without 5 starters and about 15 kids had carries, JV scored 35 points against their varsity. If you’re going to take digs at least make them knowledgeable
Talked to a friend who is coaching at Miller and he said Miller played their non staters the whole second half against Trimble after the first series of the third. Also said Trimble passed the ball to make it 68-0. But they did continue to insult by taking a knee on the PAT after going to two on every touchdown, so there's that. Miller was also told all the Covid quarantines were "JV players and don't even practice with the varsity." Just to get the truth out there. No wonder people are saying Trimble is using the Covid excuse to pick and choose who they play.
Trimble.. enough kids to run separate practices for JV? Lol right. Miller played non starters? No I think Trimble’s JV scored 28 points on Miller’s varsity lol. Also Trimble didn’t have quarantines they had positive tests. Teams are canceling games with 1 positive while Trimble had 15+, took 10 days off of all activities, then returned on 3 days practice and beat a solid team on the road out scoring them 27-0 in the second half. Give credit where credit is due.
Thought you might try to come back with that. But we had the game tape because we were scheduled to play Miller next game. It was obvious that Miller had subs in in the second half. It's all good. Run it up on who you can while you're good. Then hope you aren't coaching when it comes back at ya. It's funny that Trimble had more "positives" according to you on the team than they had listed on the school website for the whole school. But it's all good bro. Use it to play who you can beat and sit out when it's not a guarantee. Be interesting to see if they play the next two weeks.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Sideliner
Riding the Bench

Post by Sideliner »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:15 am

Thought you might try to come back with that. But we had the game tape because we were scheduled to play Miller next game. It was obvious that Miller had subs in in the second half. It's all good. Run it up on who you can while you're good. Then hope you aren't coaching when it comes back at ya. It's funny that Trimble had more "positives" according to you on the team than they had listed on the school website for the whole school. But it's all good bro. Use it to play who you can beat and sit out when it's not a guarantee. Be interesting to see if they play the next two weeks.
Trimble had 53 positive cases in students alone. It was on the school website.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Sideliner wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:41 am

Not when they cancelled the VC game. But no matter, they're not the only schools who are cancelling games when they have key players out. But the part I don't like is when they play a game they know they can win, but cancel when it's in doubt even though they have enough to play. Other schools in the area are not doing that. But it's all good. Use the rules to your advantage.

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Shhh don’t hurt his narrative.

But yup he’s right Trimble was so afraid of vinton who hadn’t had a winning record in how many years? I bet they were just terrified and wanted to force their seniors to miss a football game just because they thought they might lose. That’s very sound logic my friend.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

SEOFootball wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:45 am

But yup he’s right Trimble was so afraid of vinton who hadn’t had a winning record in how many years? I bet they were just terrified and wanted to force their seniors to miss a football game just because they thought they might lose. That’s very sound logic my friend.
How many players did they have available for the VC game?

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:46 am

They had 20. They could have played. :mrgreen:

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Omg really. Trimble played the entire 2nd half with the JV players I can guarantee you that because my son starts Varsity and they did not step on the field after half time. So get over your self game is done and over with.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:50 am

Omg really. Trimble played the entire 2nd half with the JV players I can guarantee you that because my son starts Varsity and they did not step on the field after half time. So get over your self game is done and over with.
No one is arguing that pal, so try to keep up. But your compadre made the claim that your JV scored all those second half points against the Miller staters. I was just pointing out that that is inaccurate. But you Thimble guys sure are sensitive about issues that you claim are "over and done with" LOL. It's all good though bro. Keep passing and scoring on bad teams. :D

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:50 am

Exactly. And they did against Miller. Not sure why those guys are complaining about people saying this when they know it is true. Just accept that you have played the games you knew you could win short handed and not played when you were'n't sure. Just accept it. It's all good. :D

sum_it_up89
Waterboy

Post by sum_it_up89 »

The Cats aren’t dodging anyone! The coaches and players will show up for any game as long as school administrators allow it.

Late at night, setting a sign in your yard!
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Who cares. All the studs were out and you risk injuring your young players if you take them to a game to play against a varsity team when they barely see the field in jay vee games, especially when it's a bigger school. No one in there right mind would do that.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Tow Head wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Who cares. All the studs were out and you risk injuring your young players if you take them to a game to play against a varsity team when they barely see the field in jay vee games, especially when it's a bigger school. No one in there right mind would do that.
Probably a good idea not playing. Would not want to risk falling to the 4 th seed and having to face Newark a week early

rsims
Waterboy

Post by rsims »

Isn't this game over.. Better get ready for the fort

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:00 pm

Probably a good idea not playing. Would not want to risk falling to the 4 th seed and having to face Newark a week early
Has nothing to do with that. It's about safety of the players bud. So stop getting all spun up about it.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Risk injuring your young players? Plenty of teams play young players for entire seasons against older kids because that’s all they have available. That is a silly comment.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Tow Head wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:11 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:00 pm

Has nothing to do with that. It's about safety of the players bud. So stop getting all spun up about it.
Clearly not about safety if your running your star quarterback with a little over 3 min in a game that’s over is it ?

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Man the trolls are really trying to get stuff stirred up. Even have someone posing as a Fed Hock coach. Probably wise to wait until a year you don't play the cats to show your ignorance.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Superman wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:46 pm Man the trolls are really trying to get stuff stirred up. Even have someone posing as a Fed Hock coach. Probably wise to wait until a year you don't play the cats to show your ignorance.
Haters gonna hate. They know they can't beat the Cats so they gotta try to get everyone against them.

Return to “Football”