Week 4 Jackson @ Western Brown

Ironmen98
All State

Re: Week 4 Jackson @ Western Brown

Post by Ironmen98 »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:32 am Don’t give up on these boys yet…..

Lots of talk of how bad Jackson is now and NOT ONCE has someone said that western brown is a pretty good football team.
Western Brown is DIII Region 11 football. And they are coming. All they do is keep getting the program better. And they starting to have a tradition rich history of QBs that can flat play the game of football.

I agree it hurts to the soul to loose to western brown. The Ironton battle was tough but this one hurts more.

Whatever the answer is I’m sure our staff will put the effort in to keep us in games we should win. And there hasn’t been a game yet that we couldn’t or shouldn’t have won.

So my suggest before you reInvent the wheel….how bout doing this boys……👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
👇👇👇👇👇👇
FINISH THE JOB !!!
No one said western brown isn’t good . The general consensus is Jackson is better and should be putting 56 points on the board.

3rd String
Freshman Team

Post by 3rd String »

IMO: jackson should have scored at least 42 points. The offense was good enough. (Not great)!Defensively l, jackson wasn’t good. No pressure ()and not much contain for less than 5 yards). With that being said.the QB for western brown is the best most of these guys will ever be on the same field with. Sometimes teams play bad, because their opponent makes them play bad.

Clean up the penalties. Take care of the ball!!

Coaching: I admit my game plan was not executed last night. I thought we should have tried to stop them on defense and on offense, score some more points. WE DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF OUR COACHING!!!!. We lost because we didn’t execute! we were up against a big time arm in southern Ohio. There’s a reason he has thrown for over 5000 yards and is only a junior.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

3rd String wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:24 pm IMO: jackson should have scored at least 42 points. The offense was good enough. (Not great)!Defensively l, jackson wasn’t good. No pressure ()and not much contain for less than 5 yards). With that being said.the QB for western brown is the best most of these guys will ever be on the same field with. Sometimes teams play bad, because their opponent makes them play bad.

Clean up the penalties. Take care of the ball!!

Coaching: I admit my game plan was not executed last night. I thought we should have tried to stop them on defense and on offense, score some more points. WE DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF OUR COACHING!!!!. We lost because we didn’t execute! we were up against a big time arm in southern Ohio. There’s a reason he has thrown for over 5000 yards and is only a junior.

4 turnovers 3 inside the opponent’s 25= loss

Next game.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Game is over. Focus on Wheelersburg. Pirates coming to alumni , DO NOT want to lose that game.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:32 am Don’t give up on these boys yet…..

Lots of talk of how bad Jackson is now and NOT ONCE has someone said that western brown is a pretty good football team.
Western Brown is DIII Region 11 football. And they are coming. All they do is keep getting the program better. And they starting to have a tradition rich history of QBs that can flat play the game of football.

I agree it hurts to the soul to loose to western brown. The Ironton battle was tough but this one hurts more.

Whatever the answer is I’m sure our staff will put the effort in to keep us in games we should win. And there hasn’t been a game yet that we couldn’t or shouldn’t have won.

So my suggest before you reInvent the wheel….how bout doing this boys……👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
👇👇👇👇👇👇
FINISH THE JOB !!!
I knew coming into this game western brown was very very dangerous. We always struggle with this team in the first half and they even beat us at home in 2018. I knew they would put up good numbers on offense I just thought our toughness and intensity would take over in the later parts of the game. But it’s over now so we all we can do it take it on the chin, learn from our mistakes, and keep pushing forward. There’s still many goals yet to be achieved this season that are highly achievable.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

👇👇👇👇👇👇
FINISH THE JOB !!!
Literally the first post as the game ended I said WB was a real good team and had the best QB I’ve seen in a long time.

Their defense was way more on point than I anticipated. Their linebackers finished a ton of plays that seemed like they were going further. Way more disciplined than I assumed. That’s a dang good team. We had our chances.

Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

Fumbles, fumbles =turnovers for points.
Don’t worry Ironman Nation. Conference play is coming. It’ll all be okay, and you’ll be great again.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jimbob2023 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:24 pm Fumbles, fumbles =turnovers for points.
Don’t worry Ironman Nation. Conference play is coming. It’ll all be okay, and you’ll be great again.
Maybe…maybe not. If Jackson doesn’t play well Chillicothe and Miami Trace will be dangerous. Good thing though is they are winning non league games early and will provide decent computer points as long as we take care of business.

McClain 3-0
MT 3-1
WCH 2-2
Hillsboro 2-2

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

Shocked at this one.

Grizzly&Gatorade
Waterboy

Post by Grizzly&Gatorade »

Ed Gennero wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:19 pm Shocked at this one.
Stop commenting Ed .. I'm trying to let this one go haha!

Return to “Football”