Week 4 cancellations

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Week 4 cancellations

Post by smurray »

PEOPLE: Chillicothe canceled the game - FACT!
It caught Waverly totally by surprise. Coaches found out after practice Thursday evening.
NO SPORTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED AT THIS TIME AT WAVERLY, except Chillicothe football canceling.

NO ONE has tested positive for Covid on the football team and the High School is not where the majority of the rise in cases are. The increase in cases are mostly in the elementary buildings.
Waverly is going to viral learning so they can clean and sanitize the buildings.
They will return to the classroom on the 20th..

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Chillicothe stated on their football page that they were going to take a bye week.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

MasterOfNone wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:19 am Chillicothe stated on their football page that they were going to take a bye week.
After they realized no one was buying the bull crap of it being due to Waverlys Covid and it wouldn’t stick.

Only posted that after saying they were seeking another opponent.

I find it funny Chillicothe posters were talking down on Waverly and making excuses prematurely for the inevitable loss by saying how much Chillicothe would win if it were 199x or 200x just to become a complete embarrassment of a program and cancel using covid as a scapegoat.

One of the weakest attempts I’ve ever seen to hide being scared of another team. Sad!
Last edited by LetsBeReal on Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

LetsBeReal wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:20 am
MasterOfNone wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:19 am Chillicothe stated on their football page that they were going to take a bye week.
After they realized no one was buying the bull crap.
Chillicothe better not play a single game the rest of the year if a team they are playing has a single kid quarantined or positive. But they were ok with playing burg who had Covid issues preseason and had scrimmages canceled. Hmm…

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

MasterOfNone wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:27 am
LetsBeReal wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:20 am
After they realized no one was buying the bull crap.
Chillicothe better not play a single game the rest of the year if a team they are playing has a single kid quarantined or positive. But they were ok with playing burg who had Covid issues preseason and had scrimmages canceled. Hmm…
Only if it’s a possible loss. I took a screenshot of both posts together. This crap fires me up. Who is the narcissist who made this decision and thought all of us would buy their weak excuse for avoiding a loss? They couldn’t of made it any more clear that they are scared of Waverly.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

This right here!😡😡😡
Attachments
BD8ED175-C1A0-4E4B-BA44-81B26FB35468.png

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

fanatic23
Freshman Team

Post by fanatic23 »

icanpickem wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:48 am
That would be a good pick up for Chillicothe

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

allamericanironman wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:41 pm Shame on all the ADs for not getting games for your kids. Pathetic if you ask me there is no excuse for cheating your kids out of games.
I have to agree with you during this covid stuff. There are so many games cancelled that it’s not hard to pick up a game. There is a ton of schools right now on Friday that could make calls and say wanna play?

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

fanatic23 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:52 am
icanpickem wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:48 am
That would be a good pick up for Chillicothe
Lol Chillicothe won’t schedule a game they can lose and will cancel on a team with 0 positive tests. There covid standards are based on wins/losses.

Return to “Football”