Logan at Warren - Week 4

Paladin
SEOP

Logan at Warren - Week 4

Post by Paladin »

Logan enters week 4 after getting blown out in their first 3 games. None was competitive. How’s that Wing T working out ? Or that contain D ? This week I’m suggesting Logan has a competitive game coming up with Warren. There may even be a chance for their first win. However, what’s the injury report ?

This is one of the 4 games I think the Chiefs will compete in. Your thoughts ?

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan at Warren - Week 4

Post by noreply66 »

Going to be a lot of long runs in this ball game

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

I’d call this one a toss up. Warren didn’t practice at all before Williamstown due to COVID issues so that result is a little skewed. Still would have beat us I think, but the result would have been much more competitive. A full week of practice and getting guys back should help a good bit.

redblue85
Freshman Team

Post by redblue85 »

Callin it now, logan wins by 2 tds at least

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I favor Logan, but need to know if they have injured players. Logan isn’t deep, so they will need all their starters.

Warren doesn’t appear to be strong either. Therefore my outlook for a game Logan is finally competitive in.

Anyone actually see the Sheridan game ?

Have gun, will travel
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Game will not be on Friday. COVID issues at Logan. Hoping to play on Saturday or Sunday.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:54 am I favor Logan, but need to know if they have injured players. Logan isn’t deep, so they will need all their starters.

Warren doesn’t appear to be strong either. Therefore my outlook for a game Logan is finally competitive in.

Anyone actually see the Sheridan game ?
Logan played their best game of the season against Sheridan - despite being down a bunch of starters and even backups at the same positions.

Up front only the center and RT were "starters" and they dipped into third string at one of the guard spot and moved their usual TE to the other guard spot.

Still they executed better and moved the ball more efficiently than I would have expected considering those losses.

Defense wasn't a lot better - they had to totally reshuffle at linebacker and only had one of the normal starters on the defensive line. Again - lots of third stringers playing up front. I thought it was their best linebacker play of the season and the secondary was really strong - including an interception.

If Logan plays with that effort - especially if they get their better players back and playing with that effort - I think they can win some games.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Good to hear but Covid issues are as bad as injuries. And a loss is still a loss. As I said preseason Chiefs have 4 games they can be competitive and have chances to win - Warren, Athens, St. Chuck and Meigs. But missing starters because of covid or injury and the odds drop.

And, of course if any of those games get cancelled, Logan loses an opportunity for a win.

If game gets played I’ll take Logan by 7.

Have gun, will travel
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Cancelled

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
First and Goal
Waterboy

Post by First and Goal »

Who cancelled? Washington Court House is looking for a game this Friday 9/10

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:47 pm Good to hear but Covid issues are as bad as injuries. And a loss is still a loss. As I said preseason Chiefs have 4 games they can be competitive and have chances to win - Warren, Athens, St. Chuck and Meigs. But missing starters because of covid or injury and the odds drop.

And, of course if any of those games get cancelled, Logan loses an opportunity for a win.

If game gets played I’ll take Logan by 7.
Warren by 21

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

First and Goal wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:45 pm Who cancelled? Washington Court House is looking for a game this Friday 9/10
Logan had to cancel. I think the schools are trying to see if later in the weekend would work.

The two head coaches know eachother well so I think it'll get resolved soon. WCH might want to reach out to Warren.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

EDIT: This game is off and Warren is actively pursuing a few leads for an opponent Friday night or Saturday afternoon per announcement just sent out.

This is Warren’s Homecoming weekend.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Warren is now hosting River on Friday night.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I thought it didn't make any sense to just delay it a night.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

See. I told you Logan would not lose this week !

My crystal ball still works. :lol:

Have gun, will travel
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:56 pm I thought it didn't make any sense to just delay it a night.
Same here. I was wondering myself.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:49 am See. I told you Logan would not lose this week !

My crystal ball still works. :lol:
:) :)

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

cbolt wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:56 pm I thought it didn't make any sense to just delay it a night.
It worked for Warren last week with Williamstown. But Logan couldn't clear the hurdle to have enough kids ready to play. Too bad because I know they really want to build off the effort against Sheridan with hopefully a few more healthy bodies.

On to Chillicothe.

Return to “Football”