Week 4: Pikeville(2-0) @ Wheelersburg (2-1)

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Week 4: Pikeville(2-0) @ Wheelersburg (2-1)

Post by wobycat »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:43 pm
wobycat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:41 pm
ItsMyOpinion wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:11 am “They are overall the best team burg faced this year.“

Lmfao!!!! 😂😂😂😂
100%
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusion has set in.

I watched the Pikeville and the Ironton games. Pikeville isn't on the same field as Ironton.
You’re right. Pikeville is overall better. Maybe not punting. It’s no secret you have zero respect for the burg.

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

Please let the Burg people believe what they want. People that believe Pikeville is better than Ironton do not know football! They only know loyalty to their team! If they want to believe Pikeville is better that is their opinion. If believing that makes them feel better with the loss … have at it!! People that know football …. Know better!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ItsMyOpinion wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:56 pm Please let the Burg people believe what they want. People that believe Pikeville is better than Ironton do not know football! They only know loyalty to their team! If they want to believe Pikeville is better that is their opinion. If believing that makes them feel better with the loss … have at it!! People that know football …. Know better!!
:lol: Took a miracle or you’d be sittin at 2-2 like burg. Maybe 1-3 if fairland didn’t fumble in overtime. Ironton is better than pikeville? Why? Because they played moeller to a 25-7 game with the 7 points coming last second while getting 11-3 difference in penalties and moeller not having their starting QB. That’s knowing football.

What I don’t understand is ironton fans mad about it. Lol.

Ironton is a good football team but I’m not the only one who’s seen both teams and think pikeville
Is the better of the two. Some may disagree but I’m not going to come on here and bash them as if they are an idiot.

S.O.C
Waterboy

Post by S.O.C »

wobycat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:17 pm
ItsMyOpinion wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:56 pm Please let the Burg people believe what they want. People that believe Pikeville is better than Ironton do not know football! They only know loyalty to their team! If they want to believe Pikeville is better that is their opinion. If believing that makes them feel better with the loss … have at it!! People that know football …. Know better!!
:lol: Took a miracle or you’d be sittin at 2-2 like burg. Maybe 1-3 if fairland didn’t fumble in overtime. Ironton is better than pikeville? Why? Because they played moeller to a 25-7 game with the 7 points coming last second while getting 11-3 difference in penalties and moeller not having their starting QB. That’s knowing football.

Ironton is a good football team but I’m not the only one who’s seen both teams and think pikeville
Is the better of the two. Some may disagree but I’m not going to come on here and bash them as if they are an idiot.
Watched both games against the Burg as well. Not the only one that thinks Pikeville was the better team.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 24, [2021] Ironton (OH) 17

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Pikeville was the most well balanced team Burg I've seen in awhile. They ran the ball and QB had a great arm. Number 10 was a very good receiver.

Pikeville will make a run for the state again IMO.

I'm not sure Burg showed a lot either with Waverly peeps in the house. Did anyone else notice that Glover hardly touched the ball after he scored the Burg's TD??? Now he might have gotten hurt but seemed kind of odd.

Mission15
Riding the Bench

Post by Mission15 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:01 pm Pikeville was the most well balanced team Burg I've seen in awhile. They ran the ball and QB had a great arm. Number 10 was a very good receiver.

I'm not sure Burg showed a lot either with Waverly peeps in the house. Did anyone else notice that Glover hardly touched the ball after he scored the Burg's TD??? Now he might have gotten hurt but seemed kind of odd.
Pikeville had more transfers.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Mission15 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:24 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:01 pm Pikeville was the most well balanced team Burg I've seen in awhile. They ran the ball and QB had a great arm. Number 10 was a very good receiver.

Pikeville had more transfers.
Pikeville was the most well balanced team Burg I've seen in awhile. They ran the ball and QB had a great arm. Number 10 was a very good receiver.

Taylormade
Freshman Team

Post by Taylormade »

I'm sure the Burg threw the game as to not show Waverly anything...good lort. W B runs the same stuff they always do,with a few changes. Waverly pretty much knows for the most part what they will run.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

Please tell me you are not suggesting that Burg did not try to win the game because Waverly had an off night and was watching the game? :roll:

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

SiderBlood wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Please tell me you are not suggesting that Burg did not try to win the game because Waverly had an off night and was watching the game? :roll:

Nope, not implying that at all. Burg just didn't run a lot of there normal plays and the player I mentioned never touched the ball again after he scored the Burg's lone TD.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

That is indeed hilarious.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

smurray wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:20 pm

That is indeed hilarious.

This site is f*****g amazing anymore. There were some Waverly players in attendance. I saw them there.

Never once did I imply that Burg just laid down and took the loss. Just odd to me that the kid I mentioned has been getting 10-12 carries a night and then Friday he gets one???? Like I said, maybe he got hurt.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Taylormade wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:09 pm I'm sure the Burg threw the game as to not show Waverly anything...good lort. W B runs the same stuff they always do,with a few changes. Waverly pretty much knows for the most part what they will run.
😂 😂 😂

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

wobycat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:17 pm

I would think after losing to Ironton 40-6 that the burg team and coaching staff might disagree with your assessment woby.

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

Pikeville has lost their last two game!!! 🙄🙄🙄 I know ….. They are playing really good team. Lmao!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ItsMyOpinion wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:54 pm Pikeville has lost their last two game!!! 🙄🙄🙄 I know ….. They are playing really good team. Lmao!!!!
Yeah. You’d figure d7 pikeville would beat a d1 Kentucky school. Losing only by two points is close I suppose. :roll:

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

Bring Johson central to town and you will see a top notch program, Louisville Male, lexington lafeyette, Paducah Tihlman, Boone County. are quality programs as well.
Football is the same in all states you have good and bad programs everywhere.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Return to “Football”