Rise up Tiger fans.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Rise up Tiger fans.

Post by artisgilmore »

Are we the underdog against Moeller?Absolutely.Does the team believe they will win?Absolutely.Will we win?Maybe.Will we lose?Maybe.Rise up Tiger fans.Dont let the hype intimidate you.Gotta believe if your a true Tiger fan.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Rise up Tiger fans.

Post by mattash »

Good luck Ironton, if we get the upset this would be great for SEO

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
CAT21
Riding the Bench

Post by CAT21 »

Regardless of the final score, they will represent SEO football to their greatest ability. Good luck tigers.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:03 pm Are we the underdog against Moeller?Absolutely.Does the team believe they will win?Absolutely.Will we win?Maybe.Will we lose?Maybe.Rise up Tiger fans.Dont let the hype intimidate you.Gotta believe if your a true Tiger fan.
Moeller easily

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton knows going into this game they will need to preform better. Go SEO.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Good luck Tigers. A lot of respect from me for being willing to schedule a Division-1 school like Moeller.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

I've noticed something. We don't like to talk about the actual game more than "we" like to post self congratulatory fan posts. This doesn't encourage anything. This is just a cheer. Ok. Go Tigers. I agree. Cool. But check this out. Earlier you called me a sad Tiger because I was actually TALKING about THE GAME. I was honest about mismatches that corncerned me. About our issues that concerned me. Have you ever heard the saying the people who are really loyal and really got love for you are the people who love you for who you ARE and do NOT lie to you about who you are NOT? That applies. You can be a loyal fan and supporter AND be realistic also. Its not mutually exclusive. That's just kind of what happens when you become and adult and understand these things right. This post isn't about supporting or encouraging. It's about your own ego. Stop it. You make us look weak.

" Does 2 + 2 = 4? Maybe. Who knows." Smh.

Good luck Friday. I'll excuse myself off this post. I'll find one where the actual game is being discussed. I didn't know it was a cheer thread until I read it. 👍

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

Good luck Tigers!

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

99,pretty sad post.Glad you’re done.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:07 pm 99,pretty sad post.Glad you’re done.
:lol: Amen artis

FightingTiger99
JV Team

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:07 pm 99,pretty sad post.Glad you’re done.
My team greatest team. My team better your team.

Better? 😂😂

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Good luck tigers. Regardless of the outcome respect for taking the challenge

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Ironmen34 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:35 am Good luck tigers. Regardless of the outcome respect for taking the challenge
Absolutely.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I'm sure at the time this game was taken in the coaches mind things were much different, healthy QB, D1 prospect still on the team even with that Moeller was going to be a huge task. However this game is about exposure for Ironton and what better way to help bring in kids then pointing to the schedule and saying look who we've got. Hats off to them and just like Burg a few years ago taken on Hartley I believe it was I'm afraid they've gone WAY left out of their lane in this one. Regardless good luck, stay healthy and learn from it.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

greygoose wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:49 am I'm sure at the time this game was taken in the coaches mind things were much different, healthy QB, D1 prospect still on the team even with that Moeller was going to be a huge task. However this game is about exposure for Ironton and what better way to help bring in kids then pointing to the schedule and saying look who we've got. Hats off to them and just like Burg a few years ago taken on Hartley I believe it was I'm afraid they've gone WAY left out of their lane in this one. Regardless good luck, stay healthy and learn from it.
Yes. But when you point out that this is an exposure/showcase game, some of our fans on this board go crazy with conspiracies and call it hate. Thank you for pointing this out again for the detached portion of our fan base. Good luck tonight Tigers.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

The tank will be Rocking Win or Lose
Ironton faithful will cheer support and be proud regardless.
Tall Task yes mission imposable no great exposure yes the young men has been though 2 tough games the last two weeks and this will be the toughest one of the year.
Go Tigers let's show them they are in for a fight.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

fielddaddy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:19 pm The tank will be Rocking Win or Lose
Ironton faithful will cheer support and be proud regardless.
Tall Task yes mission imposable no great exposure yes the young men has been though 2 tough games the last two weeks and this will be the toughest one of the year.
Go Tigers let's show them they are in for a fight.
Huh?

Return to “Football”