Week 5 Ironton @ South Point

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 5 Ironton @ South Point

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

It’s time us Tigers went back to a independence schedule. Playing teams our junior high wood beat does us know good

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

ArntonFartinTiger wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:15 pm It’s time us Tigers went back to a independence schedule. Playing teams our junior high wood beat does us know good
Yep let’s see how that plays out. Especially with all sports. Good luck!

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm
TigerBob wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:28 am
FightingTiger99 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:28 am

I'm sure they will try some things. Try to make most of it. Going to have to. The silence on Carpenters injury makes it seem like he may not return this season.
Speed/Chilli/FT99 - you seem obsessed with this idea of silence, first on Carter now on Carpenter injury. You do realize these are high school students, and federal law applies to what you can and cannot share about them? This isn’t the NFL where someone owes you an injury report. Nobody is hiding any information, it’s just not something this is going to be or is even supposed to be shared.
I don't think I've mentioned Carter before but now that you mention it, if he was just injured and will be back next season like I have heard some fans repeat, why then did he leave the team entirely prior to that injury announcement? While you're working on that, and again, now that you mention it, wonder why Carpenter got to be a part of the team photos but Carter did not if he is out for the season due to injury and returning next season as I keep hearing some fans repeat?

I hear an awful lot from fans not to be huh "bob" ( belly over belt)

Here is another question based on things I hear in our fanbase. I haven't been here long but searching back I haven't noticed it mentioned but I have heard about at least two assistant coaches for Ironton ( in the past year or so) were dismissed due to domestic violence issues? Guess they were abusing their wives/gfs or something like that. May have even been some court documentation involved. Matter fact I believe those documents are publicly accessible. I have plenty of questions and some insight that I am sure might just satisy your insecurity. Lol. Keep playing with me and I'll show you exactly how much access i have. 😉
😂

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

TigerMania wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:28 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm
TigerBob wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:28 am

Speed/Chilli/FT99 - you seem obsessed with this idea of silence, first on Carter now on Carpenter injury. You do realize these are high school students, and federal law applies to what you can and cannot share about them? This isn’t the NFL where someone owes you an injury report. Nobody is hiding any information, it’s just not something this is going to be or is even supposed to be shared.
I don't think I've mentioned Carter before but now that you mention it, if he was just injured and will be back next season like I have heard some fans repeat, why then did he leave the team entirely prior to that injury announcement? While you're working on that, and again, now that you mention it, wonder why Carpenter got to be a part of the team photos but Carter did not if he is out for the season due to injury and returning next season as I keep hearing some fans repeat?

I hear an awful lot from fans not to be huh "bob" ( belly over belt)

Here is another question based on things I hear in our fanbase. I haven't been here long but searching back I haven't noticed it mentioned but I have heard about at least two assistant coaches for Ironton ( in the past year or so) were dismissed due to domestic violence issues? Guess they were abusing their wives/gfs or something like that. May have even been some court documentation involved. Matter fact I believe those documents are publicly accessible. I have plenty of questions and some insight that I am sure might just satisy your insecurity. Lol. Keep playing with me and I'll show you exactly how much access i have. 😉
😂

Speed/Chilli/FT99 it is no secret that two assistant coaches were dismissed for domestic violence. Keep playing with us and I will post their names and exactly what they did. I'll show you how ridiculous you are trying to threaten posters here. :lol: My bet is that we won't see you posting as FightingTiger99 again. How about using FOS_Wannabe_Tiger99 as your new handle.

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

Tigers should win this one.

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

I may be wrong but I don't see any value in this game for either team. I probably should just be glad both teams get to play with all the cancelations taking place every week.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:14 pm If the moe game helps the team. What does the next two games do?

Especially a team that still needs to figure things out, particulary on the offensive side of the ball? How do you measure that progression say the next couple weeks?
That part right there!!! No value in this game or the two after it. I would argue that it hurts more than helps.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

Should've STAYED independent. Ya mean to tell me Ironton can afford new buses but CAN'T afford to travel in them?
They can afford end zone cams? But can't afford to drive a couple hours to cincy or to johnson central in ky? So play in a school of the blind conference?

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:29 pm Should've STAYED independent. Ya mean to tell me Ironton can afford new buses but CAN'T afford to travel in them?
They can afford end zone cams? But can't afford to drive a couple hours to cincy or to johnson central in ky? So play in a school of the blind conference?
Football isn't the only sport involved here if Ironton went independent.
Last edited by frankie on Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:32 pm
BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:29 pm Should've STAYED independent. Ya mean to tell me Ironton can afford new buses but CAN'T afford to travel in them?
Football isn't the only sport involved here.
Obviously but still, Ironton is THAT broke?

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:14 pm If the moe game helps the team. What does the next two games do?

Especially a team that still needs to figure things out, particulary on the offensive side of the ball? How do you measure that progression say the next couple weeks?
That part right there!!! No value in this game or the two after it. I would argue that it hurts more than helps.

I do believe there are always things you can work on and learn from in any game, and the outcome is never certain until the game is played. Many things can be worked on by both teams in this match up. I have seen some crazy upsets over the years!

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

Giorgio Tsoukalous wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:34 pm
BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm

I do believe there are always things you can work on and learn from in any game, and the outcome is never certain until the game is played. Many things can be worked on by both teams in this match up. I have seen some crazy upsets over the years!
I think you just wanna be gracious to both teams involved but let's keep it a buck. I know for a FACT Irontons freshman team would probably beat Sp varsity and you do also.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

RH, SP & Peake barely have programs at all. Not gonna be able to measure anything with these games in my opinion. Unless Ironton regresses even more so and struggle against one of them.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:34 pm
It isn't about affording to travel for football, it's more about scheduling and travel time for all the other sports.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

99,What a sad existence you seem to have.Hope I’m wrong :|

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:42 pm
BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:34 pm

It isn't about affording to travel for football, it's more about scheduling and travel time for all the other sports.
I get that too BUT realistically we're talking about a 3 or 4 hour round trip at the most. A lot of kids have 45 minute bus rides to get to school everyday in some areas of our country. It gets to a point where that excuse stars sounding a lot like expected privlege. If Ironton kids can't handle that how they gonna be prepared to handle life after high school? Idk. Sounds like an old excuse to me.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Sad that Ironton kids
Pout to take long bus rides, should
Encourage tigers to
Eject themselves from the league
Doesn’t matter that other sports
Know they are traveling in the
Interest of the football team
Looking for tough opponents for a
Long playoff run, perhaps with a stop in
Zanesville for a late round game

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

Ironton leaving the OVC in all sports is about a couple of egos for the Tigers who thinks they are too good for the ole OVC. All I got to say is good luck and your athletic department will be broke. 😂

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:55 pm Sad that Ironton kids
Pout to take long bus rides, should
Encourage tigers to
Eject themselves from the league
Doesn’t matter that other sports
Know they are traveling in the
Interest of the football team
Looking for tough opponents for a
Long playoff run, perhaps with a stop in
Zanesville for a late round game
Well said. Poor Tigers 😂

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

I sure would like to know where the money in Ironton is coming from. They have a new bus, Nike elite contract, and now a state of the art indoor facility. Wow, didn’t realize you all had that kind of money down the river.

Return to “Football”